[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

Whoa..... 

Looks like our ship was attacked by a storm ( the news and the photos) in the ocean today as it was sailing so peacefully last night...

Well, I don't wanna say much as I know very well that me myself really weak at my heart,  even the OMS's photos from his IG with his co star had cause me so much pain for 2 days! (so childish of me) Kekekeke..so consoling our Ohyeyers broken heart here of coz I'm obviously disqualified. To my heart that still has a little injury left,  even its so  little...today's news can bring it back to the sadness time of me..(ewwwww...am i writing a novel?..so cheesy) But guys, in that injured heart i still have the courage to trust  Ohye especially OMS.. though in marriage you cannot fully trust your partner ( i mean you need to save your heart for trusting too much so in case when you get hurt or betray by your partner , it will not cause so much pain) , what do we expected from the kind of relationship that they have now? they didn't made a wedding vow right, BUT  I have a different way looking at them  now anyway. We might see something that we can only see in TV, but we never knew how and what actually happen behind the cam.  For example..when we watched a drama or movie any we can see the chemistry between the actor and actress right? But when we look at the BTS  of the drama...it will have a different kind of view. (It also happen in WGM.)  Whether they are actually close, or have another level of relationship between just a co star/colleagues  or totally far from the relationship between that, it's a reality. It's  life.  You can apply this to both of OMS situation right now..i mean the way we see him in that program/ drama...we choose how and what to believe. But i choose this : 

and this:

IF you all know what I mean...^_^:sweatingbullets:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveoppayam

As long as I've been watching been WGM since Andy-Solbi, Ant couple.. this is my second time shipping couple.

But this is my 1st time shipping couple so intens like this. Don't know, Ohye couple  just caught my heart. They are funny, casual, sometimes romantic overload but then funny again, sexy, maybe a little sad/ unpleasant thing will make them live this WGM like a real life. Life sometimes fun n happy and another times bitter and sad.

BTW why Kfans happy with their interaction at MBC awards? Did they know  anything that we didnt know?

@loveoppayam go and watch the clip shared by @Msleemete. just now .. I'm sure your concern about them not being chummy on the stage would somehow decrease ... look at how they were both comfortable during the rehearsal and we can also see Minsuk hugged Yewon and they were looking into each others' eyes ...I guess this part perhaps were not shown during the real performance because the cameraman was busy capturing the audiences' reactions while ohyeah were performing on the stage .....  I love the rehearsal clip so much .... I really hope that some one would share the full version of the rehearsal .... 

I'm not sure about that as well ..but then since they are Korean fans , of course they understand what  they see between Ohyeah even more compared to us ..that's why I am keeping calm and right after watching the rehearsal short clip , my guess is right that they looked awkward because they were being nervous .. you can see they were much relaxed and natural in the rehearsal short clip . 

Dear Ohyeah shippers,

I finally have some time to stop by here. But....but .... What's wrong with you?? What's with these negative vibes? 

I just think I should have come here earlier to write "something" I mentioned before...

I just read some of your posts p.201, 202 and haven't read all posts though....

I just wanted to say...         Dear fellows.....could you please stop being dramatic and delusional? Please be logical.

@phoenixcv @Mianhe97  you guys often "liked" my comments. am I correct?? I thought your way of thinking is kind of closer to mine.....but now.....poor girls.... you are kind of hurting. I'll try to bring you back to this side. I mean "Happy and Peaceful" side. I think this gonna be my mission for tonight.

Okay I'll come back with a post w/ logical thinking, so please don't be so negative for nothing.

@oohlala I agree w/ your post as always!!    and @mcleen, you seem stable recently and I'm glad to know that;) 

@Minhe97 & @dinaz

Regarding MS's post, I personally got a message from fellow shipper and was asked how I see it. I think that it mmight be better to share it w/ you.

I'll copy and paste what I wrote partially in the next section. Since I wrote it to a particular person, some of my sentences might be strange to you. Yet I think you still can get what I want to say. I hope this helps to ease your mind.:)

OH GOD, watching again this

At 2:34, the 2nd woman from your left was really surprised and excited

She was like "WAAAAAAA"

And u heard someone scream too

And i think Minsuk grabbed Yewon's shoulder on live stage

I mean HE GRABBED HER SHOULDER on stage or WHAT COULD HE EVEN DO?

Let's watch it again and u'll understand what i mean

Huhu the cameraman is not fair

Btw @Mianhe97

I do understand your feeling...I'm more weaker than you.. you've done nothing wrong. Today i'll become your angelic unnie..BTW, how about we sailing together tonight? In that KBS drama award..? Spazzing more than their shipper perhaps? :phew:Until the shippers getting confused by our acted? Wanna do that? Kekekekeke....:w00t:

ok im sorry for bring gloomy feeling to this thread. yes im still not yet recover maybe im taking this shipping business too far. maybe i just having my swing for today so i lash out here i dont know. still thanks @mcleen is feels like u  had to clean the messed i made earlier with all dramatic and disturbing post earlier. Such a dramaqueen I know

sorry im sorry so sorry

and @8mm8 i will wait for your post *cheers 

lol @misskoala im being a troublemaker today dehel is wrong with me

Oh....I just skimmed p 202 and here 203.......just ....please stop bringing negative vibe.....

MBC entertainment awards was totally out of their league!!! and there are so many noted Korean entertainers there and they have to perform in front of them. and it's LIVE!!!

Just try to put yourself in MS&YW's shoes. ...how can they act  lovely-dovey??? you can do that???  You also know what type of actress YW is if you are fan. She really gets into the scene and MS already let us know YW's this side in the ep of two weeks ago. MS really knows her well and respects her way and keep a spece for her. That's what I see from last night. Please .......can't you be logical??? 

Some of you are asking for them a lot. We only see them in WGM, but last night th world they were in was not in WGM but K showbiz world!! How could they be like they are in WGM.......they are new to this awards.... I just feel so sorry for them now.

@8mm8 welcome back to the thread... I really can't wait to read your next post and the analysis that you've done based on your observation .... yerp .. right now I guess I'm more than contented about them ... especially after seeing Minsuk visiting Yewon even during her day off and it was on such special day ... it's Christmas ... huhuh ... his gestures makes me believe that Yewon is somehow special in his heart ... furthermore he brought her to his best friend's resto ...and his captions on the picture that he shared really makes spazzz like crazy ...eehhehehe ... i guess i have to repost the picture again right here ...

credits : @afrinaalwi

look at his caption my fellow ohyeyers .... he said it was such a nice, wonderful and meaningful christmas that he got the chance to go and cheer her up on that day .... this ..this .... I really think there's no other husband on WGM that had done such things like this before for his wife .... and this is definitely outside WGM ...so yerp , for me ... this is really such obvious hints how they really appreciate each other so much ... we didn't get to see them kiss or being lovey dovey on the stage last night , but for me they have something much much more valuable than that in their relationship because they are meeting each other frequently even when they were not shooting WGM .... and for Minsuk to do something like this , it feels as if Yewon is already a very important person in his heart , just like his family ....

35 minutes ago, Mianhe97 said:

ok im sorry for bring gloomy feeling to this thread. yes im still not yet recover maybe im taking this shipping business too far. maybe i just having my swing for today so i lash out here i dont know. still thanks @mcleen is feels like u  had to clean the messed i made earlier with all dramatic and disturbing post earlier. Such a dramaqueen I know

sorry im sorry so sorry

and @8mm8 i will wait for your post *cheers 

lol @misskoala im being a troublemaker today dehel is wrong with me

Lol *

All of your writing in here about worrying "something" is perfectly drawing my feel now.. Oh not now, its already 2 day ago until now.. Yahh why now?? While i keep party lastnight with ohye mbc ceremony but i can't forget about my other feel .. Broke broke so much.. Especially after saw the fu*king  "pre wed photo" :confounded:

Am i the only one who thinking that minsuk try to calm his fan after he post "bad pict" with posting another photo on his drama.. 

And now.. His co star is officially joint into jwide company.. You know that is minsuk's agency.. Oh God.. Save me.. 

Idk what im thinking now but looks like i start to realize that maybe wgm is just entertainment .. He need wgm to grow up his career and bla bla bla..

Sorry oppa.. 

Im just too loving yewon so much,, so that i to be like this.. 

Anyway.. I keep hope and pray for ohye..

@8mm8 ok i get your point i admit i was wrong to really push for them to be real in RL. that was totally a mistake from a rookie in shipping cp like me. I know I shouldn't go overboard with my wishful thinking  should just enjoying the moments while i can. but hear me out im a person with a feeling u see.. i dont think i can to stay on the happy vibe and ignore all the thing that bothering me and keep on cheering tho if sense something wrong inside my heart. that is why i post earlier there is angel and demon is fighting inside of me that no one willing to giving up. so i kinda bring a negative vibe here but stil in my defense im not purposely trying to create some buzz or whatever i just voicing out my opinion. but in the end i just bring discomfort to this thread. and during the awards i know both of them is nervous yewon even cant respond oms question (all of us kinda know how witty yewon is so to be blank like that it really show that she was nervous), and again im ok they dont act lovey dovey in front of the camera it would totally scream they milking the WGM as a whole, but i dont know a simple gesture maybe? or long eye contact? just to show both of them supporting each other in this bizarre situation. so sorry again for being such a whiner i will try to look thing in more positive way 

*Please skip this comment if you are not interested. (well of course you can skip....haha:sweatingbullets:)

To those who felt uneasy seeing MS's post w/ his co-star......(well actually it's not even a pic but screen cap from drama though....)

*this was a post I wrote to a specific person before. so time and topic might be strange to you...

I saw YW's latest post and MS's comment.

so you have a sense of uncertainty toward MS now...I could understand your feelings though...well I think logically and am matured (I hope), yet I also get emotional (kinda easily ^^;), so when I saw MS's post last night, I also thought oh oh...  As you know he did nothing wrong, but from my pov "timing" was not good....not only when he posting but also when he commenting on YW's post.

Okay, how I should start with??  ...hmm so I guess that you want to know how I see MS, am I correct?

You felt doubtful towards MS before the snowboard ep and MS looked cold towards YW.....okay..as you said I made a comment about this, and no offense but I still don't get it why some of people see in that way...to me MS is the one who is so into YW, then YW finally get used to being next to him. MS knows that she finally opend her heart to him so his action (skinship) has become fearless recently. I never saw that MS is cold towards YW rather he is too sweet, so I sometimes think that MS might be a guy who is always so nice to everyone...(well this usually causes a trouble on the retationship yet as long as I see MS's and his friends IG, I don't see any questinable things though..regarding other female relationship)

Do you remember until recently when he offerd his help for YW or do something for her, he always asked YW if it's okay for her? Even at the photo shooting, when they filled the bathtub with hot water, he asked YW if she felt refreshing. (I heard that he said "shione?" something like that). When he missed his shot when playing show golf, YW laughed and he said if she had fun then it's okay for him. After their first performance, he also asked her " it was fun, isn't it?" When he taught snowborading, seeing YW felt to the ground, he asked her if she was tired. At least in WGM, MS's way of thinking is whether YW has fun, she likes what they are doing, she is okay with what he offers or not. His priority is YW and not him. you know, people could act nicely in front of camera, yet what MS does towards and asks YW is really small things and not to show everyone, he just wants to make sure between YW and him. I don't think he can act in this way all the time. He naturally cares for her. The question is when you imagine yourself in his shoe, you would do these things to everyone? My answer is no. Well I think that I'm pretty good and nice person though ;) yet even YW is his kinda co-star of WGM, still it's hard to act in this way all the time for just the co-star.

Well, back to his IG posts:

Before I saw his comment to YW's post on Romy, I thought well how I should say...MS kinda has to take the consequences. As you expected, I also thought he would make a comment on YW's post in order to calm down ohyeah shippers, and he did that.:sweatingbullets:  He even liked YW's post and ohye_addict's repost, so he actually liked two same pics, yet I personally think this is ....too much, and generated reverse effect. as you said some might like his actions (likes the same pics of YW kind twice) but like you and me, there are also people who see his action as intentional one.

Again, what MS did is nothing wrong, but like what he did at the press conference for the drama back in Aug, in that time he kind of lack some thought on YW even though he tried to recover afterward. I kind of think this time he should have done......well thinking of his situation and seeing him leaving a comment on even romy's post, I mean two times in a row, I now feel a bit sorry for him though..

Frankly speaking, I'm a bit good at seeing people or reading people's mind....I don't know how I explain this. If I know a person, like friend,  colleague, someone I know and meet in person.  a good observer? something like that. I'm often asked for advice. I don't know why though....  Yet, regarding MS and YW, well...haha this is TV show and also what I see is limited and I even don't know them in person (as you know.:sweatingbullets:) so this is just my assumption.

As you mentioned and as I wrote before, until X'mas, MS did not post pics w/ YW of off cam. Yet, surprisingly he posted pic w/ YW when visiting her at her film set in his private time. He even didn't tag "ohyeah" and "WGM." I'm not sure if this info is correct, yet according to a comment on DC her filming set is a bit far from Seoul and it takes one hour by car. As long as I see the pics of MS and YW IGs, he seemed to go there by himself. I don't see his manager. We could assume this is really private. and both MS and YW are Christian. In addition, you might know already, on that day, MS's close friends gathered together and had dinner, which we could assume that he chose YW to meet on the special day during his hard schedule even though it required at least two hours drive for a round trip. Since he posted this special pic w/ her, he might have thought that ohyears sheppers would understand their bond. Meanwhile, his drama reaches the climax of his role's love story. I've never seen this drama, so don't know details, yet I easily assume that this love story didn't run smoothly, so he kind of finally could post something bright. then why he picked that screen cap.....well I don't know yet, I think the scenes he is in are kinda dark, right? in conflict with his parents, lover, siblings....so his face expression could be....hard, so that pic might be good choice for him...I guess, something soft and bright. if he posts only his face, that would be rude towards his co-star, so he split a section above and below from his and her sides. well I'm not sure though....:sweatingbullets:

Here's contrary to MS's expectation (my assumpition 2), since he didn't upload pic w/ his co-star (I mean only two of them), he might not have known that there are drama cp shippers. well it might be natural because he always posted his pics w/ YW, shippers of drama cp hardly made any commnets on his IG. Yet, then BAM!! His post of last night has generated conflict between ohyeah shippers and drama cp shippers. I'm sure that MS is aware of this and takes this seriously, since there are many comments by ID's that I'm not familiar with (which means drama shippers' ones)  and a few comments by ohyeah shippers. MS must know this change. That's why he left a comment on YW's IG. I don't think that the situation is so bad though yet since ohyeah ship has been peacefully sailed until yeasterday, MS might take this seriously. then he posted another one from his drama and even left a comment YW's latest one. Yet, I think that the timing of his first comment was not good.... well he left a comment on YW's IG, which means that he got involved YW into this and yesterday she went other city to film, she even mentioned it's outside shooting. you know she is not able to reply to his comment....well no reply is not a problem usually, but this time, again immature people easily make noise over this and would say that YW gets angry or jealous.

I also think that MS will uplode pic w/ YW tonight or tomorrow from MBC award. Hope that everything will go back to the state of X'mas.   *which he did;)

I hope that MS and YW will end up together. Yet, this is tv program and only MS&YW know about their relationship. 

No matter what evidences I offer or no matter how I think logically, until they make some announcement, what we talk about is just assumption. also as the fact there is no couple that got married from WGM so far (there is one but they were even lovers before joining WGM) 

When your expectation is high, it's so hard for you to face reality, even now, you feel upset....oh my....

So try to say to yourself, it's okay even if they do WGM as just their job, since they get money from what they are doing. then try to take a step backward from where you are now.

Okay, now it's already morning, but I'll go to bed!!   Hope this comment make you feel easy;)

4 minutes ago, 8mm8 said:

Before I saw his comment to YW's post on Romy, I thought well how I should say...MS kinda has to take the consequences. As you expected, I also thought he would make a comment on YW's post in order to calm down ohyeah shippers, and he did that.:sweatingbullets:  He even liked YW's post and ohye_addict's repost, so he actually liked two same pics, yet I personally think this is ....too much, and generated reverse effect. as you said some might like his actions (likes the same pics of YW kind twice) but like you and me, there are also people who see his action as intentional one.

Again, what MS did is nothing wrong, but like what he did at the press conference for the drama back in Aug, in that time he kind of lack some thought on YW even though he tried to recover afterward. I kind of think this time he should have done......well thinking of his situation and seeing him leaving a comment on even romy's post, I mean two times in a row, I now feel a bit sorry for him though..

Frankly speaking, I'm a bit good at seeing people or reading people's mind....I don't know how I explain this. If I know a person, like friend,  colleague, someone I know and meet in person.  a good observer? something like that. I'm often asked for advice. I don't know why though....  Yet, regarding MS and YW, well...haha this is TV show and also what I see is limited and I even don't know them in person (as you know.:sweatingbullets:) so this is just my assumption.

I need to fathom your long post maybe later when i had clear mind but thanks its kinda bring soothe feeling inside of me.  *sorry to cut your post  but im so agreeing with this.OMS keep on liking the picture totally scream a DAMAGE CONTROL to me. i dont why he did that. it make me feel worst like why u feeling guilty all the sudden and go on parade liking WGM photo and stuff? and the angel inside of me do feel sorry for him. 

Hey, i wanna say this

The K-industry has many beautiful and sexy and cute women, look at the KBS Gayo red carpet today and u'll see

Yay, Minsuk is very popular and looks like a "national husband" 

After this WGM show, he may become more popular than ever

But remember, it's based on LOVE and TRUST

I think they can feel a bit tired or pressure seeing us hmm.....

SO i hope that we will keep the possitive heart from now on

P/s: I'm really really surpried that he liked a lot of our shippers post, it's the first time of me cuz i followed idols and they rarely reply or like about special topics like shipper. I don't want him to see OhYe lovers have negative vibe like this hmmmm....

Fighting ^^!

50 minutes ago, 8mm8 said:

*Please skip this comment if you are not interested. (well of course you can skip....haha:sweatingbullets:)

To those who felt uneasy seeing MS's post w/ his co-star......(well actually it's not even a pic but screen cap from drama though....)

*this was a post I wrote to a specific person before. so time and topic might be strange to you...

I saw YW's latest post and MS's comment.

so you have a sense of uncertainty toward MS now...I could understand your feelings though...well I think logically and am matured (I hope), yet I also get emotional (kinda easily ^^;), so when I saw MS's post last night, I also thought oh oh...  As you know he did nothing wrong, but from my pov "timing" was not good....not only when he posting but also when he commenting on YW's post.

Okay, how I should start with??  ...hmm so I guess that you want to know how I see MS, am I correct?

You felt doubtful towards MS before the snowboard ep and MS looked cold towards YW.....okay..as you said I made a comment about this, and no offense but I still don't get it why some of people see in that way...to me MS is the one who is so into YW, then YW finally get used to being next to him. MS knows that she finally opend her heart to him so his action (skinship) has become fearless recently. I never saw that MS is cold towards YW rather he is too sweet, so I sometimes think that MS might be a guy who is always so nice to everyone...(well this usually causes a trouble on the retationship yet as long as I see MS's and his friends IG, I don't see any questinable things though..regarding other female relationship)

Do you remember until recently when he offerd his help for YW or do something for her, he always asked YW if it's okay for her? Even at the photo shooting, when they filled the bathtub with hot water, he asked YW if she felt refreshing. (I heard that he said "shione?" something like that). When he missed his shot when playing show golf, YW laughed and he said if she had fun then it's okay for him. After their first performance, he also asked her " it was fun, isn't it?" When he taught snowborading, seeing YW felt to the ground, he asked her if she was tired. At least in WGM, MS's way of thinking is whether YW has fun, she likes what they are doing, she is okay with what he offers or not. His priority is YW and not him. you know, people could act nicely in front of camera, yet what MS does towards and asks YW is really small things and not to show everyone, he just wants to make sure between YW and him. I don't think he can act in this way all the time. He naturally cares for her. The question is when you imagine yourself in his shoe, you would do these things to everyone? My answer is no. Well I think that I'm pretty good and nice person though ;) yet even YW is his kinda co-star of WGM, still it's hard to act in this way all the time for just the co-star.

Well, back to his IG posts:

As you mentioned and as I wrote before, until X'mas, MS did not post pics w/ YW of off cam. Yet, surprisingly he posted pic w/ YW when visiting her at her film set in his private time. He even didn't tag "ohyeah" and "WGM." I'm not sure if this info is correct, yet according to a comment on DC her filming set is a bit far from Seoul and it takes one hour by car. As long as I see the pics of MS and YW IGs, he seemed to go there by himself. I don't see his manager. We could assume this is really private. and both MS and YW are Christian. In addition, you might know already, on that day, MS's close friends gathered together and had dinner, which we could assume that he chose YW to meet on the special day during his hard schedule even though it required at least two hours drive for a round trip. Since he posted this special pic w/ her, he might have thought that ohyears sheppers would understand their bond. Meanwhile, his drama reaches the climax of his role's love story. I've never seen this drama, so don't know details, yet I easily assume that this love story didn't run smoothly, so he kind of finally could post something bright. then why he picked that screen cap.....well I don't know yet, I think the scenes he is in are kinda dark, right? in conflict with his parents, lover, siblings....so his face expression could be....hard, so that pic might be good choice for him...I guess, something soft and bright. if he posts only his face, that would be rude towards his co-star, so he split a section above and below from his and her sides. well I'm not sure though....:sweatingbullets:

Here's contrary to MS's expectation (my assumpition 2), since he didn't upload pic w/ his co-star (I mean only two of them), he might not have known that there are drama cp shippers. well it might be natural because he always posted his pics w/ YW, shippers of drama cp hardly made any commnets on his IG. Yet, then BAM!! His post of last night has generated conflict between ohyeah shippers and drama cp shippers. I'm sure that MS is aware of this and takes this seriously, since there are many comments by ID's that I'm not familiar with (which means drama shippers' ones)  and a few comments by ohyeah shippers. MS must know this change. That's why he left a comment on YW's IG. I don't think that the situation is so bad though yet since ohyeah ship has been peacefully sailed until yeasterday, MS might take this seriously. then he posted another one from his drama and even left a comment YW's latest one. Yet, I think that the timing of his first comment was not good.... well he left a comment on YW's IG, which means that he got involved YW into this and yesterday she went other city to film, she even mentioned it's outside shooting. you know she is not able to reply to his comment....well no reply is not a problem usually, but this time, again immature people easily make noise over this and would say that YW gets angry or jealous.

I also think that MS will uplode pic w/ YW tonight or tomorrow from MBC award. Hope that everything will go back to the state of X'mas.   *which he did;)

I hope that MS and YW will end up together. Yet, this is tv program and only MS&YW know about their relationship. 

No matter what evidences I offer or no matter how I think logically, until they make some announcement, what we talk about is just assumption. also as the fact there is no couple that got married from WGM so far (there is one but they were even lovers before joining WGM) 

When your expectation is high, it's so hard for you to face reality, even now, you feel upset....oh my....

So try to say to yourself, it's okay even if they do WGM as just their job, since they get money from what they are doing. then try to take a step backward from where you are now.

Okay, now it's already morning, but I'll go to bed!!   Hope this comment make you feel easy;)

I know this is maybe a kinda childish to me.. But.. When i read your post.. My feel is better Than before.. Yahhh.. I know, that i should often come here even just to calm my self.. 

But.. When i back to my acc.. And see oppa Ig.. Oh God.. Thats acc is my favorite but now something bothering my eyes.. Lol* i keep continue to spam comment on his ig and always mention topic out of the blue :-D

And.. One more..

My favorite site, dc gallery.. There is always be a my point place where i get many informatiom about ohye.. But now !!!!

If you visited in there, you will shooooockk!!!

Why ohye shipper has change to be a HyHj (aamm) shipper????????

I found many HH pict on there.. ITS NOT USUAL..

Wanna cry.. I wanna ask them, why they keep showing about HH more than ohye now?? But.. I can't hangeul :expressionless:

@8mm8 really thanks a lot for such lenghty post and and detailed explaination on Minsuk's actions and his kind gestures .... I wholeheartedly agree with everything that you said right there ... Minsuk is such a considerate husband .....I love them both though I would say that I love Yewon a bit more since she's a woman as well .... but then again, I think I really understand everything that u mentioned above ..thanks for pointing out that it actually took him more less an hour to reach Yewon's filming location on the christmas day and I really love his dedication ....now I think I love Minsuk even more ..but then of course being an ohyeah shipper, I still can't watch his new drama ... and yes , for me .. that pic of his co star was definitely just a screencap and he used his character's name in his caption so it's understandable that he just wants to show his appreciation to those fans that watch his drama and support the otp in it ...... I'd even seen his prewed picture for the drama and surprisingly I didn't get jealous seeing that picture because the vibe is definitely different and those pictures are definitely for the drama purpose , not their offcam picture together ...btw , may I know which picture were you referring to when you said that the picture drew lots of attention from both camps of shippers ?? is it the latest picture of him and yewon that they took at the backstage with him being all cute and yewon was hugging his shoulder ? because i had just went to check out the picture andsee lots and lots of positive comments from ohyeah shippers... i even used the google translator to to translate some of  the korean comments .... or were you referring to different picture ? 

@Mianhe97 I guess I can understand why did you feel so ...it's ok .... take your time ... and I'm glad that somehow @8mm8's comments make you feel relieved a bit ... :) 

I love this thread!!!!! Each of us have different opinions with different approaches... It is understandable that some of us are new in  this shipping industry (muagagagagg) hence it cant be helped that they overreacted or too emotional

Thats why proffesional shipper like @8mm8 are needed in time like now

I always support and respect their decisions whether they stay as friends or take their relationship to another level after wgm ends

Fighting!!!!!

@8mm8 Thanks for your insight. Yeah I think sometimes I can be to invested on the show epseically thinking that feelings could develop. Instead I should really just focus on just enjoying the show as entertainment. Like I said before it is really hard for these korean celebritiy especially Minsuk he has fans that ship him with his costar and he has to appease them especially since he is an actor at the end of the day and he has to promote his drama.  I will enjoy without having an expectation going forward. 

Hi, everyone... :D

Have been lurking in this thread recently. I just recently continue to watch WGM again. I really like Ohye couple. :wub:

Regarding their performance, personally, I am glad that they did not show any PDA because if they do, then basically it is for the performance and not because of the feels or sincerity.

On a totally different topic, I really can't wait to see their wedding segment since the other 2 couple already had theirs. I hope KYW will make OMS jaws drop to the floor wearing her wedding dress. Hehehe...

Just have to let that out! Phew...

Can't wait for the next episode. Ohye Couple, fighting!!!  :heart:

Archived