[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

Just now, t4ol33 said:

byu couple win the couple award, not really surprising LOL

but now i wonder about ohyeah couple's award? how was it chosen? the criteria etc? it just say popularity award.

ikr? its so weird when i look at IG news they always came out last.. so i dont put any hope.. whats happening here

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohhhhh myyy goddd~~~~ this is definitely unexpected .... I really didn't expect for them to win the popularity award , hence I'm tooooo happy right now .... I know that Yewon herself didn't expect to get this award ... look at how nervous she was while giving the speech .... I really hope someone would translate what did they say ..... sooo sooo happy ... I only managed to watch their performance .. I love how confident they are together on the stage ..though there's no lovey dovey actions on the stage but they really did well ........  and @susantie09_stv posted lots of sweet red carpet pictures of them on their IG ... here they are 

and their 360 camera short clip 

credits : @afrinaalwi and @susantie09_stv a.k.a ohye_addict for the pictures

2 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

:lol: @Mianhe97 the power of bubblebath TRUE!!! though there's a lot of backlash it's undoubtable that that segment garnered hundreds of thousands of views in just days :glasses:

IKR?? yeah in ur face salty people huahuahua There is no such thing as bad publicity you just make our cp WIN lol!

@Mianhe97 the one that we always see on the IG , is the polling votes for wiebo users ..it's not the votes on mbc website though  because the votes on mbc website was not shown .... so yerp , I didn't expect for them to win but then since we didn't know the numbers on mbc website polling ..so we really didn't know who was leading the poll ....

btw ,our couple is presenting the award on the stage now .... Yewon is really nervous on the stage ... I think she's not that  used being on the stage as much with so many people around her .... remember she mentioned she is shy round strangers ...so I can really understand her situation ... 

Just now, mcleen said:

@Mianhe97 the one that we always see on the IG , is the polling votes for wiebo users ..it's not the votes on mbc website though  because the votes on mbc website was not shown .... so yerp , I didn't expect for them to win but then since we didn't know the numbers on mbc website polling ..so we really didn't know who was leading the poll ....

btw ,our couple is presenting the award on the stage now .... Yewon is really nervous on the stage ... I think she's not that  used being on the stage as much with so many people around her .... remember she mentioned she is shy round strangers ...so I can really understand her situation ... 

but still... i dont know man even the DC gallery they was the least talk about other than their bublebath segment of course.. so i really want to know what determine the voting. so did my vote count? 

i don't even know that they were nominated for popularity award (not like i know such award exist) :lol:

ps: i guessed MBC was to afraid to put up their bubblebath as top 3 moments in WGM, they used the first "ear peck" instead LOL

22:36   by lordbordemshare.png

Time for more Highlight scenes, this time from WGM and Infinity Challenge

The best 3 WGM scenes first

Oh Yeah Couple first
Scene 1: Their sudden night kiss
Scene 2: Byu Couple - Their recent photoshoot in the swimming pool 
Scene 3: Seesaw Couple - The recharge scene during the birthday 

credit: soompi recap (i will make proper credit after this i swear)

@Mianhe97 if you follow the instruction on how to vote for them using the openvp plugin as shared by @susantie09_stv on her IG before , you can really vote and of course those votes are counted ...ehehe .. I voted for them almost everyday as well ... as for me , I'm already so contented that they won it .... seeing the comments on their IG , I can really see their Koreans fans are definitely increasing ....they also have international fans like us to vote, right ?? 

Archived