[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@afrinaalwi yes he did mention that ..... it happened when both of them went for their very first honeymoon after they first met right ??? ehehe ..it's because they were both together in the room ...huhuhuh .....i just love it so much he boldly admitted about it .... he kinds of admits there is sexual attraction between them right at the beginning of their marriage stint ...huhhuu.... 

@dinaz.. yesss.... it really seems as if he went to kiss her head/hair ... huhuhh ...we can only imagine of what had happened ..huhuhh ... only them and the filming crews know what had really happened..huhhuhu ... the sexual tension is so obvious ...and somehow i can't help remembering the part when minsuk said that his wish after winning the snow golf game is that he wants her to be a "yes wife" for that day ... help me..... can't stop having polluted mind right now ... uhuks. it can't be helped with their scenes that we saw in the preview for the upcoming episode . :blush::P:P

@susantie09_stv they are actually oh minsuk and his leading lady in all about my mom's shippers .... so i guess it's normal for them to dislike the pic because they are jealous ... huhuhuh .... come to think of it , i might also react like them if minsuk has this kind of photoshoot with his leading lady in that drama too .... but then again , I do fully understand your feelings dearie ... it's ok ... just try to forget what they have said..... i know it sounds easier said than done , right ?? I think I'm still ok as long as they don't insult yewon like what those crazy knetz did yesterday ... it's ok , dearie ... i guess the best way to do is try to avoid reading such comments on IG ....or maybe you need to rewatch again the previous episodes of ohyeah and perhaps discover new things about their interaction that will somehow distract you from keep on thinking about what the other camp shippers had said. 

10 minutes ago, mcleen said:

@afrinaalwi yes he did mention that ..... it happened when both of them went for their very first honeymoon after they first met right ??? ehehe ..it's because they were both together in the room ...huhuhuh .....i just love it so much he boldly admitted about it .... he kinds of admits there is sexual attraction between them right at the beginning of their marriage stint ...huhhuu.... 

@dinaz.. yesss.... it really seems as if he went to kiss her head/hair ... huhuhh ...we can only imagine of what had happened ..huhuhh ... only them and the filming crews know what had really happened..huhhuhu ... the sexual tension is so obvious ...and somehow i can't help remembering the part when minsuk said that his wish after winning the snow golf game is that he wants her to be a "yes wife" for that day ... help me..... can't stop having polluted mind right now ... uhuks. it can't be helped with their scenes that we saw in the preview for the upcoming episode . :blush::P:P

ekeke i'm really can't think well now my mind full of  bathtub scene around 48.40 minutes I can see his gulping his saliva too let's doing the slow-motion movement of the scene then we can trace it better...

34 minutes ago, susantie09_stv said:

Haloooooo.. Sorry for out of the blue .. I just wanna share this.. I dunno why i feel disturb when reading this, and i know that i can handle this one only with you guys.. So.. Help me to control my self .. This is about haters ..

I don't mean to be rude but this lady really gets on my nerves even way before all the backlash on our couple.

I checked out hashtag ohminsuk daily. This lady is a supporter of MS with his costar in All About My Mom.  Then, one day, I read one of her post that says she is going to stop shipping them in real life because he has KYW. This occurs ard the event period. However, just as quickly, she started to say things like is she the only one who ship them, other shippers will be sad if she stop posting blah blah blah. 

Actually this is OK too as everyone is entitled to their own preference. However, she started spamming alot of MS pics/videos with his costar from the drama. The most annoying thing is that she will repost the same pics all over again. She tag MS each time she flood IG with these pics/videos. I felt so bad for him, it's like being constantly harassed. 

Sorry for the rant, just felt super pissed reading this from this lady :angry:

@susantie09_stv she is minsuk's fan  from kdrama AAMM and rooting he and her co-star as a lover ( dreaming girl!!!) but bashing yewon as a bad lady is too much 

idk if they hv proof to show that minsuk and his co-star really in a relationship but what i know minsuk did cleared up the rumor from his ig that it never happened but the things is back again ...:angry:so how you going to do? 

Aaa....i wish i just wanna be a silent reader for a while but suddenly..Omg! I'm seriously mad at this! Why did she posted the picture and said she hated it?! .when i read the comments..I can see how hypocrite those people are! ''wgm is only a show, why did they do this..'' doing what??! Kiss??! Did they kiss?? They dont even touched lips right? but when the actor and actress was kissing in that drama they are celebrating like crazy and post and tag in minsuk's name until I dont even watched that drama in my normal kinda state ever again..i used to like the drama..but that kind of spamming made me lost interest..its so sad. We as a ohyeyers never done something like this. Why did she doing that?! 

@dinaz 48.40 minutes ?? were you referring to the full video ? is the video available on youtube ?? or is that part also included in the highlight cuts by MBC ?? or maybe you can share the link of the vid that you watched since i watched divided clips , so i'm not sure of which part were you referring to ..ehehehe .... i'll try to do the gif once the link is available .... ehehehe ... my mind is full of them as well .. 

@afrinaalwi thanks for sharing the screencaps dearie ... yessss.... i really love this part ... i love how frank he is with his words and just look at his smile while mentioning about this .... huhuhuh ... he's so bold to admit it ... and i love him for being forthright. huhuhuh 

@oohlala15 thanks for sharing about this ... i really don't know that fans is that extreme .... haiizzz ...i really hope she would stop repeating the same action ...doesn't she realize that  it would just make her looks like a desperate shipper. it's ok for her to post her favorite pics of her preferred couple , but then i hope she would realize that it's pretty disturbing that she keeps on tagging minsuk on the same pictures again again.

btw , yewon updated her IG again ....  I love this lady so much ..it seems that she wants to reassure her fans/ohyeah fans that she's ok and happy again ... here's her post 

and as usual , ohye.lovers is  very committed in helping ohyeah international fans to understand their posts on IG 

thanks ohye.lovers ... luv u for your dedication . 

look at yewon's words ...i love the way she communicates with us via her ig .... love her more and more everyday . 

39 minutes ago, mcleen said:

@susantie09_stv they are actually oh minsuk and his leading lady in all about my mom's shippers .... so i guess it's normal for them to dislike the pic because they are jealous ... huhuhuh .... come to think of it , i might also react like them if minsuk has this kind of photoshoot with his leading lady in that drama too .... but then again , I do fully understand your feelings dearie ... it's ok ... just try to forget what they have said..... i know it sounds easier said than done , right ?? I think I'm still ok as long as they don't insult yewon like what those crazy knetz did yesterday ... it's ok , dearie ... i guess the best way to do is try to avoid reading such comments on IG ....or maybe you need to rewatch again the previous episodes of ohyeah and perhaps discover new things about their interaction that will somehow distract you from keep on thinking about what the other camp shippers had said. 

yup to stay cool never go to the other camp shipper coz if we go there then we need more air to breath....:sweatingbullets: just stay here in our room and feel the energy of love from all of us and ohyea cpl 

@mcleen

http://www.dramacool.com/we-got-married-s4-episode-300.html

full episode ....:blush:

That lady recently posted screencaps of MS and his costar, he was looking on sadly becos he could not confessed his feelings in this drama.

She said something like look at their eyes, the eyes cannot hide their true feelings... Maybe i'm just being sensitive but I felt her wording is like a double edge sword. She is living in the world of that drama but that is only a frictional drama. 

Is the character MS played in AAMM similar to OMS in real life??  The other shippers may think we are living in our WGM world but at the very least, we see MS protraying as his real self in the show and not under some pretense. 

They have not watched our couple interactions in WGM. Have they seen how our couple look at each other? Yes, I also wanna tell them, the eyes do not lie. 

My last take on this subject with the other shippers. *peace*

19 minutes ago, misskoala said:

Aaa....i wish i just wanna be a silent reader for a while but suddenly..Omg! I'm seriously mad at this! Why did she posted the picture and said she hated it?! .when i read the comments..I can see how hypocrite those people are! ''wgm is only a show, why did they do this..'' doing what??! Kiss??! Did they kiss?? They dont even touched lips right? but when the actor and actress was kissing in that drama they are celebrating like crazy and post and tag in minsuk's name until I dont even watched that drama in my normal kinda state ever again..i used to like the drama..but that kind of spamming made me lost interest..its so sad. We as a ohyeyers never done something like this. Why did she doing that?! 

me too i lost interest to that drama and never watch it again....because of them....but don't worry as long as Minsuk still in our side we keep giving our support to him and the pic with his co-star that he shared at his ig today  i think just to protect yewon from the haters ....

In episode 299, I found it funny when minsuk said he wanted Yewon to be a yes woman and he said something that every time he asks for a kiss, i think he said she doesn't kiss her or she does but, its awkward. I think that is why we see in the next episode Yewon gives Minsuk a surprise kiss. He was shocked but I have  a feeling he likes it and if the camera was not there he would kiss her back. After the kiss, he was left baffled like what should I do?

Guest loveoppayam

@afrinaalwi yeah that feeling, they can't hide it. Yesterday episode is a keen prove that their emotion to each other is huge. See the way Minsuk see Yewon, (it's love, it's lust, it's everything that can't describe with words). Just wish crews wasn't there but the camera still on. 

@susantie09_stv don't mind them, her feeling maybe same like us when we see pic of him and Co star if she see pic of Ohye couple. I think she just have to watch WGM Ohye then look how she react with it. :)    @mcleen I stop watch AAMM too, i don't know I lost interest to the drama after hot episode of ohye couple XD XD XD. @phoenixcv his expression is funny because he couldn't do what he want to do lol.

20 minutes ago, loveoppayam said:

@afrinaalwi yeah that feeling, they can't hide it. Yesterday episode is a keen prove that their emotion to each other is huge. See the way Minsuk see Yewon, (it's love, it's lust, it's everything that can't describe with words). Just wish crews wasn't there but the camera still on. 

@susantie09_stv don't mind them, her feeling maybe same like us when we see pic of him and Co star if she see pic of Ohye couple. I think she just have to watch WGM Ohye then look how she react with it. :)    @mcleen I stop watch AAMM too, i don't know I lost interest to the drama after hot episode of ohye couple XD XD XD. @phoenixcv his expression is funny because he couldn't do what he want to do lol.

Remember when they went to sauna and KYW lay down and put her head on OMS thigh? I think there are no crew in the room and they just use unmanned camera to record that.. That's why they didn't hold back their actions hahah

keep calm everyone, let just be hot for our couple and not be hot for other's opinion. we know how shipping works LOL there'd be no way to please both end, and arguing won't get you anywhere. so let just stay in our delulu land LOL

@dinaz thanks for the link ..I've already checked it out ... so you were actually asking me to do the slow mo of that particular part when minsuk seemed like he was going to kiss her, right ?? huhuh ..i'm sorry .. i don't know how to do the slow mo of that  gif which i posted yesterday ... hopefully there's someone else who would help to do the slow mo ... btw , tried to capture some screencaps as well , but then of course screencaps are not that clear to see his gulping ...but then in the gif i posted last night , you can really see that moment, right ?? LOL! ..since i've made the screencaps , i would just share it right here.. but then the scene happened in less than a split second , so i can't capture the last scap properly .... :P

ohyeah_A.jpg

ohyeah_B.jpgOhyeah_C.jpg

@phoenixcv ehehehehehe .... i find it was so cute of minsuk that he was really determined to win the golf game so that he can get a wish from yewon ..at first I thought , he said that he wanted her to go to gangnam and do the confession like what did the other day, because when they were playing , he suddenly said "let's go to gangnam" and the scene shows us of minsuk's love declaration moments before the golf ball went into the hole and he won it ...ehehehe . but then somehow he told her that he wants her to be a "yes wife" for that day ..and yes , he talked about asking for kiss from her , maybe saying that she didn't do it properly for him before ....and yewon was so innocent to react , "have i always said no to you?" omooo ..their conversation is so candid that i just can't help thinking about something else .... LOL!! i do agree with what you said regarding yewon giving him the bubblegum kiss.. she remembers about what he mentioned in the cable ride ...ekekeke . also , since minsuk haven't gotten his wish yet , I think that's why we see yewon being so indulging in the preview of the upcoming ep ... minsuk did say in his BRI that he wants to ask yewon to do something that she wouldn't want to do and his words makes me curious ...somehow the word "yes wife" keeps ringing in my head and i can't help thinking that he would ask for proper kiss again and somehow , perhaps that's why we see yewon ends up giving him the cpr on the bed in the preview . ... ! but then again after the incident of the badmouthing from those knetz , i'm not even sure if we would even get the bedscene. i'm torn. my greedy self wants to see the scene , but then i don't want yewon to get into trouble again. 

@loveoppayam i have never watched AATM because I'm afraid I can't hold my jealousy ... uhuks.. and i don't want to spoil minsuk's image as yewon's husband in my mind .... i know that i should try to watch it just to support minsuk .. but then i still can't. i'm a jealous shipper. LOL!! so you have stopped watching it ?? was it a good drama ?? and now i don't even think i can watch yewon romancing other actors onscreen too.tsk. 

@afrinaalwi yess ... I'm very sure that there's only unmanned cameras in the sauna room...seriously that scene really gives me goosebumps ... and i just can't help giggling when yewon suddenly got up after listening to some sound , and she looked guilty right there as if they had done something that they shouldn't have to. LOL!! minsuk kept saying , "it's ok.." and he was hesitant to get up .....  it feels good to reminisce the good moments between ohyeah in the previous episodes . 

13 hours ago, Mianhe97 said:

why did i had to deliver this news to u tho.. i dont think they filming together right now huhu.. KYW already share this in her IG saying OMS treating her crew to a dinner. (look at OMS face lol! )

in this pic, his wearing the same shirt no? it was last tuesday. @misskoala she had a reminder when their filming date kkkk...I kinda had this feeling why he immediately upload this photo because previously he just post a photo together with his love line in the drama. i dont know what the right terms to use to describe this situation in english, but here in my country we call this "takut bini"  ~~nampyeon who scared to his wife,but of course in funny and endearing way of remarks but the guys who get this remarks will uniformly gave std answer "is not that we are scared but it was out love, who doesnt love their wife oiii" lol something like that i just direct translate old saying in my country sorry if this sound weird :sweatingbullets:

hahahaha @Mianhe97 takut bini yeeeee

credits : mbcwegotmarried_clips 

hahahahaahah .... i love this clip.... so yewon said what are you staring at?? ekekekek .... minsuk's expression of being slapped after staring at her breast is sooo funny ...LOL!! even yewon can't help herself and laughed. ekekekek . i love them being playful like this. can't wait for the subbed version to be out.

Archived