[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

Guest loveoppayam
4 hours ago, phoenixcv said:

my favorite part of ep 299 is when Minsuk was talking about the Notebook and he is such a hopeless romantic. He talked about how one of them had dementia and it would be great to have a love like that even if your old. I think she asked him what would you do if I had dementia.  He said that I would have dementia too. AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute. Yoooo Yewon needs to take hold of Minsuk he is gonna be a great husband and a great dad. 

ooww so sweet.. the bathtub episode and previews of new episode make my heart beat faster but bad comments give me heart break.  So sad they blame her :bawling:, but I know Yewon is big hearted girl and strong, yet still we are human and sometime we broke.

I want to cry because of 'Notebook' conversation between Minsuk and Yewon. Why they have to talk about bad things, like Yewon who wants to film a sad drama with Minsuk? I believe something like if they like to do sad things then their real life would be like that too (I strongly hope it would not come true). @mcleen same here with you, I felt like Minsuk put a distance with Yewon (at Brand New concert) but then this saturday they update their moment in instagram and my mood uplift again. but I feel like Minsuk colder nowadays.. Is he tired from busy schedule? or cautious with their relationship? or did Yewon reject his real propose? I keep imagines things. Please help me

maybe I am in emotional mood today, open this thread with backsound from Don Mclean - And I Love You So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qog65XHM-ok makes me go :bawling:

btw about their days on Ski Resort, I hope they spent they night together after the crews are gone. The mood are suitable for them to 'know each other deeper' kekekeke~ hope they will make a sibling for Romi a.k.a Oh Mohu :w00t::phew::phew:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Mianhe97 I keep on looking at the picture that yewon had just shared on her ig .. and yes , i just can't help thinking that maybe the sticker and the wooden plat engraved with the words "you + me" with that  heart symbol were actually given by minsuk to yewon to console her ..remember that yewon always posts pictures which sort of related to wgm and minsuk even when we don't really see him in the picture ..... huhuhuh ... and looking at how fast minsuk commented on that pic ,yes ... i really feel he's there next to her when she posted this ... take note yewon wrote :  "just thank you..." so she was actually thanking minsuk and also her fans for consoling her at the same time ...huhuh..you;re right .. they are sharing private moments together which of course doesn't need to be aired on wgm ..eheehe ... 

btw , ohye_addict a.k.a @susantie09_stv had created and uploaded a beautiful mv for ohye couple in conjunction of their 200 days together celebration ..... i love this mv coz it really shows how loving and sweet our couple is .. thanks for making this beautiful mv @susantie09_stv ..it really cheers me up ... looking forward to watch more and more ohyeah mv from you ... 

1 hour ago, mcleen said:

@t4ol33 and @phoenixcv thanks a lot for sharing the subbed version of episode 299 ..... i actually cried after had finished watching it ..maybe it's' because i'm quite a sensitive person .. i felt guilty because i misunderstood minsuk's action  for last week's epi ..remember after i've finished watching it via live stream last week , i posted in this thread that i felt minsuk was different from his usual self and that he was a bit cold towards yewon ..that was what i said just right after the live stream and somehow thanks to ohyeahyers in this thread for calming me down and told me that minsuk is sweet as usual ..and now that i've watched the subbed version , my opinion changes totally ... what i mean is , minsuk is definitely a reliable , dependable and a very responsible husband  ..... i kept on replaying the part when they had their small talk in the cable ride and they discussed about  yewon's wish wanting to ride a ferry wheel with her boyfriend and then minsuk told about the storyline of "Notebook" ...  i just love how sincere their topic of discussion is .. and they really give the vibe of matured real couples ..yes , i do agree wholeheartedly that although there's not much skinship in ep 299 , they really make us feel that they like each other sincerely... i somehow think that minsuk would grant yewon's wish and ride the ferry wheels together in the future episodes ....  minsuk said that his wish is he wants yewon to be a yes wife for that day .... and then yewon cutely asked him back , have i always said no to you ...seriously ... their conversation touches my heart ...this is how real couples behave ..t..and then somehow , minsuk mentioned about yewon kissing him ... i guess that words of his is also one of the reason why yewon just went to kiss him cutely during the bubblegum kiss in that bath tub ..i know that they still want to talk but somehow their discussion was cut off since the cable car ride had already reached the destination ..eheheh . and yesss ... i love it sooo much when minsuk taught yewon on how to snowboard .... he's such a patient husband ...and yewon is sooo sweet and cute ...and i love her willpower that in the end , she can ride the snowboard ...oh my ... minsuk looks so dashing and handsome when he rode the snowboard to get his wife ....huhuh ... ok somehow watching the subbed  episode makes me smile despite still can't get over of what  those haters said regarding our couple ..

@Mianhe97 i can just say that the ones who say that our couple is fake are blind to the core .... and yes , i hate it so much how biased they can be ... i have to agree that when sexy gestures are done by idols  , those knetz didn't mind it at all and they are actually happy because their favorite couples are the ones who got the chance .. i can even picture the scenario if the bath tub theme was not done by our couple but the other couples on the show ... i guess i need to stop talking about this thing but somehow i just can't ... and really thanks a lot for sharing the latest post of yewon ....yeay!!! her post makes me happy and seeing how minsuk also commented on that post makes me even happier ... yerp , i really think that minsuk had already consoled yewon and they had already discussed about this .... i'm really thankful that minsuk is good in English as well and he can help to translate what had international fans said to both of them on yewon's ig ...huhhuuh ..that post is very cute .... hopefully that you're also feeling better right now after seeing the latest cute post and comment by ohyeah .....  #ohyeahcoupleisthemostrealisticandthebestcoupleonwgminmyheart

i remember that unintended ruckus u made by posting that comment lol! everybody was like? woah seriously?? whae oppa?? so funny hahaha! so in the end all is well then, but the thing i dont understand during the cable ride is the awkward shoulder holding.. why he need to make a petty trick just to hold her? but yeah i love every time they talking to each other. u can fell the sense i want to know u btter from the convo.. 

same here i know i should stop but cant help it to bring it up all over again like a broken record and im turning into my mother? lol i still feel bitter and holding grudges towards the nasty commenter but since i already channeling my anger to other medium i think im more stable now lololol!

15 minutes ago, loveoppayam said:

btw about their days on Ski Resort, I hope they spent they night together after the crews are gone. The mood are suitable for them to 'know each other deeper' kekekeke~ hope they will make a sibling for Romi a.k.a Oh Mohu :w00t::phew::phew:

Oh Mohu- know i love before I met her. promise ill be good auntie t (oh god im not funny its hurts!) sorry u have to read that!

#ohyeahcoupleisthemostrealisticandthebestcoupleonwgminmyheart

Guest loveoppayam

Oh Mohu- know i love before I met her. promise ill be good auntie t (oh god im not funny its hurts!) sorry u have to read that!

agree with you @Mianhe97 the most realistic one. I thought Goongjin was sweet, but this is realistic! Proud to be Ohye shipper. If I am not wrong, Yewon yesterday instagram update had hashtag almost realistic couple (translated by Ohyelovers), right? She wrote it herself. And I am get confuse with her statement. not real->acting->almost real->real?  I remember she said (at Psychologist consultation episode) she love this kind of choice. but I don't like it because it makes me make a lot of assumption. I want assurance *peace

Am I the only one who get confuse with her statement? 

@loveoppayam awwww ... please don't be sad .... right now I really feel both of them are very close to each other  offscreen ... actually the reason why i felt he seemed like he's a bit cold when i first watched ep 299 was because  he seemed tired while they were talking in the car ...and of course without understanding the topic of the conversation , my misunderstanding became worse .. therefore i just can't help and share my feelings right after finished watching it live stream last week ..and then luckily some ohyeahyers  pointed out that they were driving late at night , hence that could be the reason why  minsuk seemed tired and then yes, my worries had gone after that ... watching the subbed version made me understand how i definitely misunderstood the situation .... minsuk is still busy shooting his drama right now .. with his packed schedule , it can't be helped that he would feel tired..and somehow his tiredness were all gone during their photoshoot session ..eheeheheh ..  ..regarding the picture at the new brand concert ... i really think the reason why they were sitting apart was because they don't really want to attract the media's attention , hence they sat with their respective friends..but somehow media still noticed that they attended the concert ....  but then again , we know after that they met each other after the concert had finished since they took pictures together ... i really think they went together.. also , look at how just a few days after the concert , minsuk went to yewon's studio and bought all the food for her and her staffs ..... he still made an effort to go and spend time with his wife despite his busy schedule ... just goes to show what a thoughtful husband he is .... huhuhu ....furthermore , that day is not even the official opening for her studio since he already went for the opening previously , right ??  so yerp , please don't be sad and be happy... and today it seems that yewon is happy again judging from her latest post... :grin:

@Mianhe97 ekekeke .. yeahhhh ... i was definitely too quick with my judgement that day ...ekekeke .... uhuks.. i really need to thanks my fellow ohyeayers for explaining things and makes me calmed again. as for that awkward shoulder holding .. ehehe .. i think maybe it was because minsuk noticed that yewon's mood is somehow different , remember he said that he noticed her changes ?? that she seemed calmer than usual ?? hehehe .. i guess maybe because of that, somehow he was wondering if it's ok for him to just hug her as usual , hence he made that cute gesture..trying to test if she's ok with the hug .. ..eeheheh ...  and somehow i also think he seemed a bit sleepy as well in that cable ride ... but whatever it is , just like you said , everything is ok because later on that day , we can see how playful and cheerful he is during the whole photoshoot session  , right ?? 

regarding the haters , I think I'm much better now because yewon's latest post really makes me relieved ... and yes , have to say it's also because i can really share my feelings in this thread with fellow shippers , hence the anger is somehow reduced ... huhuh. i just hope MBC would take note of what had happened and please treat all the couples on the show fairly ... 

@loveoppayam I believe what yewon was trying to say that is they would stay true to themselves shooting wgm and would do their best to portray themselves as the realistic couple on wgm .. i'm not sure myself but then again i believe yewon meant well when she said so ... huhuhu ..btw , just to calm you down , i have to share this tidbits from minsuk's BNT interview which was shared by ohye.lovers on her IG last week .. I'm not sure if ohyeahyers already read all the tidbits when he mentoned yewon in this particular interview but then again i find myself can't stop smiling because it seems as if he mentioned about yewon more than himself in the interview .... can someone tell me if these tidbits had been posted in this thread or not yet ...

credits : ohyelovers 

actually i've read this interview for so many time but then still can't wipe the silly smile off my face everytime i read them ... i just feel that this guy is really in love because he keeps on mentioning about yewon in his interview ..this year is meet yewon year for him . ...it sounds cheesy but at the same time i can really feel his sincerity ... and it's cute how he said : It's kang ye won. kang ye won when asked about his ideal woman ... and yes ... the thing that makes me touched the most is this last tidbit ... when he said that he really wants to tell her that she is his good buddy, good actress and his wife who makes him realized about lots of things and opens his wife .... ohhh my .. it makes my heart flutters so much.. he wants to  tell her the  same thing even after wgm ends ..such a sweet husband he is .... and i just can't wait for them to finish shooting so that they can go for vacation on wgm as they wish ...... it's so nice of him that he knows very well his wife wants to go on vacation and he feels sorry because they can't go due to his drama shooting ... seriously , i've never met this kind of virtual husband on wgm yet .. i mean , the previous wgm couples that i shipped before , the husbands never mention things likes this in their interview .... i dont know ..  but if am to judge from his words ....he really appreciates yewon being someone in his life ... 

i know that this might seem as if i'm spamming this thread since i've been posting few messages consecutively but i just can't help that i need to post about this now .... 

@Mianhe97 guesssss whattttt ?????? minsuk had just updated his ig with this pic ..... 

look at the mic and also the art studio ...he said , let's draw together (thanks to ohye.lovers fothe translations) i think the pic was taken when  they were shooting wgm at yewon's art studio ..furthermore yewon posted that wood plat with some engraved words earlier .. so it should be that they did the wood plat together or perhaps yewon teach minsuk on how to do the artworks ..hhuhuhuhuh ... i really love minsuk for posting this picture.. .. i don't know why but i feel as ifi really think it's his way to tell ohyeah fans that they are filming together and he's there with her that he might have consoled her as well because of what had happened ...i'm not sure either ...or the shooting could have been done a few days ago ... but then again ... why would he post it on the same day as what his wife had posted (referring to the wood plat and the romi stickers ... it really makes me feels as if he wants to tell the fans that he's spending time together with his wife today..that's what my shippers' heart instincts tell me.. huhuhuh ... @loveoppayam , this picture would definitely cheer you up , right ???  :love:

Guest loveoppayam
On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 0:14 PM, dinaz said:

Please ignore the weirdness in this message. As usual soompi got weird in my hp.

@mcleen definitely cheer me up.. thanks buddy love u so much :heart::heart:. Especially the lastest update from Minsuk IG. He is so considerate toward us. Before he posted a pic  with AAMM co-actors, I was like i love it but I couldnt because I am in love with ohye couple. Then wuuuzzz oppa gave us that pic. And I am soooooooooo in love with him again.

Hope our delulu wasnt just delulu. If delulu is near reality than I hope they go further to reality :wub::wub:

Storybook

12366441_1266600713356124_30319120295074

Kyw: Nampeyon one day u had to kiss me like this ok :wub:

12391778_1266600253356170_35223709428505

Oms: like this?? chuuuu...

12373251_1266600810022781_49422876453982

kyw: like the fish look! they kiss u had to kiss me like this araso?!

10382841_1266600760022786_18978885554565

kyw: my nampeyon too slow better make a move *que music kiss me darling me kiss me tonite kiss me darling and u be alrite

FIN

credit: ohye dc gallery

Wow... I really didn't expect all the backlash on our fave couple. Let's hope that our couple will not back down by all these keyboard bullies. What doesn't kill them will only make them stronger. 

Just wanna share more on next week episode. MS looks kinda shy when YW is on his back but the one thing that stood out the most for me is the very intimate piggyback. Not only is YW leaning intimately onto his back, she crossed her legs in front of MS! I definitely thought that was a very intimate gesture. 

Btw, a little 19+ subject. Pls skip this part if you are under 19. Hahaha. I have read a few people commented that they can sense this sexual tension between our couple so I'm wondering is it really blatant from our viewing point? 

I do think there's this tension between them, like sexual attraction, we know MS thinks YW is sexy. And we know MS is a hunk. I thought this tension started since they started the kiss topic in the earlier episode. It kinda went a notch up since the red clay room interactions. 

Actually their skinship is going the way I envisioned after they knew each other heart. Becos there are no more doubts and hesitation. I think this change is very evident in YW. MS is kinda harder to read. He inches forward at times then takes a step backwards at others. 

3 hours ago, mcleen said:

i know that this might seem as if i'm spamming this thread since i've been posting few messages consecutively but i just can't help that i need to post about this now .... 

@Mianhe97 guesssss whattttt ?????? minsuk had just updated his ig with this pic ..... 

look at the mic and also the art studio ...he said , let's draw together (thanks to ohye.lovers fothe translations) i think the pic was taken when  they were shooting wgm at yewon's art studio ..furthermore yewon posted that wood plat with some engraved words earlier .. so it should be that they did the wood plat together or perhaps yewon teach minsuk on how to do the artworks ..hhuhuhuhuh ... i really love minsuk for posting this picture.. .. i don't know why but i feel as ifi really think it's his way to tell ohyeah fans that they are filming together and he's there with her that he might have consoled her as well because of what had happened ...i'm not sure either ...or the shooting could have been done a few days ago ... but then again ... why would he post it on the same day as what his wife had posted (referring to the wood plat and the romi stickers ... it really makes me feels as if he wants to tell the fans that he's spending time together with his wife today..that's what my shippers' heart instincts tell me.. huhuhuh ... @loveoppayam , this picture would definitely cheer you up , right ???  :love:

why did i had to deliver this news to u tho.. i dont think they filming together right now huhu.. KYW already share this in her IG saying OMS treating her crew to a dinner. (look at OMS face lol! )

in this pic, his wearing the same shirt no? it was last tuesday. @misskoala she had a reminder when their filming date kkkk...I kinda had this feeling why he immediately upload this photo because previously he just post a photo together with his love line in the drama. i dont know what the right terms to use to describe this situation in english, but here in my country we call this "takut bini"  ~~nampyeon who scared to his wife,but of course in funny and endearing way of remarks but the guys who get this remarks will uniformly gave std answer "is not that we are scared but it was out love, who doesnt love their wife oiii" lol something like that i just direct translate old saying in my country sorry if this sound weird :sweatingbullets:

6 minutes ago, loveoppayam said:

@Mianhe97 lol at 'takut bini' rofl, lmao :lol:

Yes it's respond to earlier pic, but I think he scared of Ohye shippers than his buin :lol:

definately....:D

1 hour ago, Tapikoo said:

Will both of them attend MBC Entertainment Award? They are busy filming thought...

when is MBC Award?

@loveoppayam huhuhuh ...you're welcome .. no problem .. happy to know that you're cheerful again ...ekeekeke . yes , i saw that picture of him and his leading lady ..hhuhuhu .. just like you , i can't like the picture because i'm such a jealous shipper...ekekeke ... i can't even watch the drama because i might feel jealous seeing him romancing another lady in his drama .. huhuhuh ... this is bad ...  it's ok for him to post his picture with his co stars though .. after all , yewon also posted pictures of her and her co stars in the latest film that she acts in right ...hhuhuh ..but then of course the feeling is different because we are women after all ... huhuhuh ... but then again , every little thing that he did to show his "love" for yewon and ohyeah shippers already makes me feel so contented...huhuhuh 

huhuh ..yes , let's pray hard that our wish to see them becoming the real couple would come true ..after all , there are so many fans wishing for the same thing on ohyeah's IGs respectively .... hehehe 

@Mianhe97 ekekekek ... no worries .. i have already known about this when i visited ohye.lovers IG ...ehehehe ... it's just somehow I feel that there's some hidden message in that post ... kekeke ..of course I do understand that "takut bini" term ..ehehehe .. I'm a Malaysian too ..I think I have to agree with what u said as well ..there are so many things going on my mind now ....ehehehe ... and i feel it's sweet of him to post such obvious pic showing that he's at his wife's studio ...and somehow maybe it's also the way for him to console ohyeah shippers as well ..though they are not filming today, it's not impossible to say that there's some possibility he might have went to see his wife today ..who knows ..they do meet offscreen after all ..ehehehe .... I still think that wood plat is something that ohyeah did together during the shooting of that particular episode ...and it's cute how yewon actually went to like that pic on his IG  just after around an hour he posted it ...eehehehe ... . 

btw , this is considered as offtopic but then I've just finished watching Splash Splash Love and right now I'm in such a good mood ...that's such a good romantic comedy drama..it's highly recommended for those who wants to look for a new drama to watch ... makes me want to see Ohyeah badly in their own romcom drama together ... since both of them mentioned about their wish wanting to act together in movies or drama again , I really hope they would get such chance in the future ... 

@oohlala15 I think Minsuk pulls back sometimes because he does not know how Yewon will take his affection. Someone pointed out that when Yewon is bold and does skinship its okay. however, when Minsuk tries to display some skinship she pulls back. I think he should try it beacause Yewon did say that she likes spontaneous skinship because she feels it can be quite awkward. I think that though Minsuk is comfortable and is trying to be more forward. To towards the end of the newest episode maybe it was the wine, but minsuk was looking at Yewon like he wanted to kiss her or something and then he came towards her and than their was a cut. Also, the last scene in the bathtub Minsuk tried to grab Yewon face to come closer so I think he is cautious as to how Yewon will react. However, I think we will see that Minsuk will eventually get more bold with skinship.

@phoenixcv  I know which part you were referring to ... I've actually posted the gif the other day but then just can't help posting it again since you mentioned about this .... 

WjYwJD.gif

look at him gulping his saliva ....look at his eyes as well ...hahaha ... i know that this might sound perverted .. but then you can really see he was gulping while staring at her , and then he went nearer as if he was going to kiss her .. and somehow the scene is cut off and we're shown to the next scene .... does anyone want to guess what happened after he did that ??? what if he really kissed her ??? hahahahah ... ok ...this is just my wild imagination .. but why was the scene suddenly cut off like that ?? it really seemed as if he was admiring his wife and somehow might have lost his "consciousness" for a while ... it seems as if he's in his own world and forgot there are other crews around them ...eeheeh ... i can't blame him though because yewon looks really sexy and pretty right there ...eehehe ... while  i was watching this , i can't help screaming... i was like .."whattt??? is he going to kiss her ???" and then somehow got frustrated it was cut off just like that ... huhuh 

and yes , I do agree that minsuk was trying to be cautious as well  .. he tried so hard not to go overboard with his skinship .because he respects yewon as a woman ... i think one more thing is because they are very comfortable around each other now ,and since yewon has opened up her heart in a way , perhaps minsuk feels comfortable with yewon being the one who initiates bolder skinship first instead of him .... ehehehe .. but then we know he's a jealous husband .. remember the day when they went to record the rap song and yewon was somehow showing her admiration towards verbal jint as his fans , he just can't take his hands off her and tried so hard not let yewon sit close next to him ...eehehehe ... he was even jealous when yewon said that yewon watched verbal jint on tv and then this jealous husband said that he's also on tv (because of his drama) . ehehehe ...somehow I kind of wish to see the same thing again in their future episodes , i mean wants to see cute minsuk showing off his jealousy unintentionally ... huhuhu ... one more thing that i can't help thinking , perhaps yewon needs to stop initiating skinship for a while , and this husband of hers might miss her touches that he would somehow take the leads in initiating bolder skinship .... 

Archived