[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

Thank you @pandalover1

Did sora lose weight? Maybe its just the angle of the shot.

@delfin she's in Bangkok? Is she there promoting WAC (where is oppa) or vacation?

Edit - can't be for WAC, oppa is busy promoting his movie in Seoul.

I dunno what she is doing there, but maybe she went for vacation,  since she didn't tag warm and cozy..

Lol she is really ninja, how come nobody recognize her in incheon, she really enjoy me time ^^

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess she trolled us on purpose since she knew we've been expecting to see her and her oppa too...

SoRa, are you stalking us soompiers here? 

Remember the last time she trolled us with the her selfie skills instagram update, well all thought she was upset because of haters turns out she was kidding about her selfie skills then now this making her fans think she's in bangkok! LOL! uri bingu girl likes trolling her fans eh.. hahaha!:w00t:

I just finished watching YYS's youth over flower, and i tell you i am positive that i've fall really hard for him.. no reverse is possible, hahaha..

But seems like ep 7 part 4 and ep 9 part 3 is missing.. can anyone let me know where or how can i find these 2 missing puzzle? Thanks in advance.... :) 

https://ggotbodachungchoon.wordpress.com/ I hope this would help. Dramabeans http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/youths-over-flowers-episode-11-final/ have great recaps, too.

thanks a lot @myvilvil 

Will check them out for sure.... :)

@day_dreamer posted this on Yoo Yeon Seok Thread

Here's a few tweets by @tokkipanda about funny but cute YYS during the Trugen photoshoot interview video. I think he wanted to say "suit fit" but his tongue probably got twisted so he pronounced "stupid" instead. xD and he cutely apologise later after realising that he said it wrongly.

@delfin looks like oppa mistakenly said stupid..pronunciation error.. LOL! 

I'm dying to see who's taking her picture. *looking for tools* hahaha

The person behind the camera will forever be a mystery, lol of course the first logical person i can think off is her cousin or her mama. but delulu version.. kekeke...:P

@pandalover1 lol. My delulu version taking over my logical thinking too. Hahaha.. who knows oppa is having a little bit break from his filming because of his movie premiere ;)

@pandalover1 lol. My delulu version taking over my logical thinking too. Hahaha.. who knows oppa is having a little bit break from his filming because of his movie premiere ;)

Its someone who pays her a visit at home. So of course "Bangkok" is better place to be than Seoul at least for that afternoon! :lol:

@pandalover1 thanks a lot for sharing YYS goodie from Yoo Yeon Seok thread.. his smile and little laugh is damn cute.. i really like his hair style from that trugen CF.. i think he looks manly and hot.. i want to give 1000 likes if there's such button available....

@pandalover1 thanks a lot for sharing YYS goodie from Yoo Yeon Seok thread.. his smile and little laugh is damn cute.. i really like his hair style from that trugen CF.. i think he looks manly and hot.. i want to give 1000 likes if there's such button available....

@violet88 yessss I love his trugen look! Trugen always brings out the best of him!!urghh so handsome!! 

Lol! heres another logical possible answer..Someone suggested sora used a selfie stick lol.. cause sora is a noob in selfies and she's learning Lol maybe she got herself a new tool. Lol selfie stick hahahaha! 

@pandalover1 thanks for sharing this good news about yys oppa.this is warmly_japanese instagram updating with a question was asked in his recent interview and read it. maybe make you more suspicious about them or happy.:):wub:

@pandalover1 thanks for sharing this good news about yys oppa.this is warmly_japanese instagram updating with a question was asked in his recent interview and read it. maybe make you more suspicious about them or happy.:):wub:

.... is this a hint?????? Ahhh... so KSR is trying to improve her selfie skills coz she felt intimidated with YYS's skills in taking pictures. Lol.. 

Anyway, its an awkward position of her hand to hold a selfie stick like that. Coz if she does, the hand could have been captured in the picture too. So, im not sure. I was actually drawn to a book/papers besides her. Is she studying for her new role or is she killing her time reading novels? I think i read somewhere that her hobby is also to read novels. Aite?

@ced2 yes sora is a bookworm Lol! She reads alottt!! She even reads inbetween filming i think cause once during DS a fan visited her and she took a picture of sora and she was reading a book.. Lol!

Yes agree with the selfie stick position.. but knowing sora.. and how bingu she is, I bet she was trying weird positions to get the right angle.. Lol!

Archived