[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_nud0jqUC8u1to9y0zo2_500.jpg

Oppa attending The Throne VIP premiere. :w00t:

Oppa, are you wearing GW's jeans? :lol:

I like his current look better than BGW. Am I in the minority?

I wish Sora could have a pic taken together with Oppa's current look. B)

hi @‌icemaid  :)  I love his current look now too, it grew on me :wub:  and yes he was wearing BGW jeans and the shirt is a reminder of JJ's light jacket right when she first met BGW again after 10 years at the airport ;)  

Hello! Are you hopelessly devoted to the YeonSo couple? :lol:

11325099_1113656758649233_1373070715_n.j

cr : warmy_japanese                                                                                                            

Sora's make up artist IG update of her at the Couronne Photo Wall Event. 

Sora will be on MBC section TV for an interview. It will be broadcast on the 13th of September. FINALLLLLYYYY!!! AND SHE WILL BE ALONE!!! 

HERE'S THE BTS PIC.

It's the same segment as Oppa's Interview,his first interview after WAC, the Arnold Palmer CF.

Annyeong YeonSo shippers! 

Thanks for the update @pandalover1 ! Soooooo is this it? Will Sora say something about WaC finally? I saw posts on IG where she's giggling and my shippy heart couldn't help but connect it to Oppa :wub: I am praying! 

Let's hope she will definitely watch Oppa's first musical! She must!!! :phew:

Annyeong YeonSo shippers! 

Thanks for the update @pandalover1 ! Soooooo is this it? Will Sora say something about WaC finally? I saw posts on IG where she's giggling and my shippy heart couldn't help but connect it to Oppa :wub: I am praying! 

Let's hope she will definitely watch Oppa's first musical! She must!!! :phew:

You know that reminds me of Warm & Cozy press conference & an interview thereafter.

In both occasions she was giggling & fangirling over YYS oppa! :lol: :wub:

coor.jpg

Here's a part of Sora MBC Section TV interview but it's not full. 

And this is the part soon after she mention she wants to win Best Couple Award..... hehehehe!!! But she said it's hard. (That part wasn't mention in this clip, it got cut off).

Hehehe.. It's not just you Sora. We also wants you and yys oppa to win the best couple award! Lets not stop hoping! hehehe ^^

Thank you @pandalover1 for sharing the videos. I wish the sub is out. I'm sure there's a few times she mentioned about mandorong or even yys oppa. heheheh

Here's a part of Sora MBC Section TV interview but it's not full. 

And this is the part soon after she mention she wants to win Best Couple Award..... hehehehe!!! But she said it's hard. (That part wasn't mention in this clip, it got cut off).

Hehehe.. It's not just you Sora. We also wants you and yys oppa to win the best couple award! Lets not stop hoping! hehehe ^^

Thank you @pandalover1 for sharing the videos. I wish the sub is out. I'm sure there's a few times she mentioned about mandorong or even yys oppa. heheheh

You're right @ced2, let's not stop hoping! 

Archived