[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

@icemaid i've been flown away to the infinity and beyond. Haha.. seriously though, i can't relate why the rumours about Sora being a singer and receiving intensive vocal training suddenly came out. I know Sora is not really a good singer but she wasnt that bad either. We can see from her fanmeeting video singing 10cm song.

Being an actor and receiving a vocal training, does it mean she's going for musical? We all know how Sora loves musical. But seriously, it keep me wonders. Haha.. sorry to bring your delusion comes back. This news kills me too. Lol. Mian chingu!

Not trying to shoot down delulu here. But intensive vocal training could also mean she's having speech training not necessarily singing .. heooolll!! Maybe she's preparing for sageuk!? 

Or Either or It's a Musical..or maybe its both a saegeuk musical...HAHAHAHAHA . hohoho!! Looks like sora has a project in mind already... Weeeee!! 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@icemaid i've been flown away to the infinity and beyond. Haha.. seriously though, i can't relate why the rumours about Sora being a singer and receiving intensive vocal training suddenly came out. I know Sora is not really a good singer but she wasnt that bad either. We can see from her fanmeeting video singing 10cm song.

Being an actor and receiving a vocal training, does it mean she's going for musical? We all know how Sora loves musical. But seriously, it keep me wonders. Haha.. sorry to bring your delusion comes back. This news kills me too. Lol. Mian chingu!

Not trying to shoot down delulu here. But intensive vocal training could also mean she's having speech training not necessarily singing .. heooolll!! Maybe she's preparing for sageuk!? 

Or Either or It's a Musical... hohoho!! Looks like sora has a project in mind already... Weeeee!! 

I hope we can hear something soon! :w00t:         c33a5e42-488b-4385-bdad-fc0c22b3c089_zps

@pandalover1 i've been wanting to see Sora in saegeuk drama. It would be nice if that is really her new project ^^ 

Didnt know that vocal training is required for saegeuk. But i'm really okay for both. Haha.. one for drama or another for musical. Both are fine to me. I'm waiting for her to come back. Kekeke

@pandalover1 i've been wanting to see Sora in saegeuk drama. It would be nice if that is really her new project ^^ 

Didnt know that vocal training is required for saegeuk. But i'm really okay for both. Haha.. one for drama or another for musical. Both are fine to me. I'm waiting for her to come back. Kekeke

It's not exactly required but vocal training helps with speech.. for a clearer voice etc.. you get what I mean..hehehe.. maybe she's just learning in case in the future she gets offered a sageuk role she'll be able to do it.. 

Some translations from that article.  

Hmm...wonder who is that lady? :phew:

Thank you for sharing @pandalover1. Oppa looking cool. :w00t:

Side note - the poster is catching up with US Open! :D Exciting week for tennis fans, final grand slam of the year!

Wonder if Oppa is also a tennis fan. I know Sora's NYC girlfriend is, saw her pic at Flushing Meadows. B)

It's not exactly required but vocal training helps with speech.. for a clearer voice etc.. you get what I mean..hehehe.. maybe she's just learning in case in the future she gets offered a sageuk role she'll be able to do it.. 

Some translations from that article.  

I miss Sora. It's good she's doing vocal training. Hopefully someday she can have a duet with Oppa :wub:  I saw posts of her too on IG with her K cf, so cute when she was talking to that little girl :)

Oppa was spotted in Itaewon with his friends two days ago.. someone pointed it out to me on twitter. Thank you  mryoo_99 

I miss you Oppa!!! your hair is long now. Are you not busy with shooting your movie? Why don't you give Sora a call and help her with her vocal training? :wub:

@agdr03  same here, missing Sora on screen.:( 

At least for Oppa we know he is doing promo for his movies, filming another new movie & then doing his first musical later this year.

Let's hope Sora has picked her next project & we hear of it soon!

how are you chingu? @icemaid  :)      let's pray she does pick her next project soon. I really hope Oppa will invite her to his musical. and if Sora does post something about it on her IG then that will be our Christmas gift :D 

on a side note, does Sora have any brother or sister? is she the eldest? the youngest? Oppa is the youngest of only two boy's in the family right? sorry a lot of questions. I am just curious about their family :)

@agdr03 

I am fine, thanks! Catching up with tennis matches (US Open) & grand prix racing. Miss you gals last Saturday for the rewatch.

Sora is the only child, she has no sibling......she needs an oppa! ;) :lol:

I think you're right Oppa is younger of two boys in his family

@agdr03 

I am fine, thanks! Catching up with tennis matches (US Open) & grand prix racing. Miss you gals last Saturday for the rewatch.

Sora is the only child, she has no sibling......she needs an oppa! ;) :lol:

good to hear your fine  :)    we missed you too for episode 8 re watch. we will most likely watch episode 9 this Saturday, will confirm at WaC thread :)

oh so Sora is an only child, GW is right in saying they should have 3 kids :lol: maybe more? delulu mind at work again :wub:

Archived