[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @pandalover1 for oppa's pics! :w00t:

Too bad Sora no longer model for Bang Bang, otherwise what could have been for yeonso! :wub:

Sighh the timing was out.. if only oppa was recruited earlier or sora later. Hahahaha 

Still Wishing for Yeonso Cf deals!

Sigh, all we can do is be back on religious mode - praying, wishing, hoping......... .2iijyzckumn7_zpsbiwinx3s.gif

Wow! Oppa looking sooooo handsome as usual from his Bang Bang cf. I will pray too that YeonSo will get the chance to do a cf together. I think at this time all we can do is pray, your so right @icemaid   I sometimes wish YeonSo didn't have THAT KIND of chemistry just so I can move on but as it is I really really really like them together. Thanks for that gif chingu, it does comfort me and gives me hope :wub:

Thanks @pandalover1 for always updating us of Oppa and Sora's activities, really appreciate it :) 

@agdr03 the gif is from Warm & Cozy thread.

Whether things are going to happen or not :lol: between them, I am grateful & happy that YeonSo had prefect chemistry in WAC & gave us wonderful memories! :wub:

While it may be painful now that we don't get to see them together, this cheeky pair could surprise us in the future....ahem like working together again! :D

10844153_1605364369731023_1482832957_n.j  cr : warmy_japanese

@agdr03 the gif is from Warm & Cozy thread.

Whether things are going to happen or not :lol: between them, I am grateful & happy that YeonSo had prefect chemistry in WAC & gave us wonderful memories! :wub:

While it may be painful now that we don't get to see them together, this cheeky pair could surprise us in the future....ahem like working together again! :D

10844153_1605364369731023_1482832957_n.j  cr : warmy_japanese

your positivity always makes me come back to YeonSo @icemaid  i just miss them soo much that's why I get sad sometimes. For now all I want is for them to work together again. If ever they will become a couple, that will be a bonus :)  Hugs to you chingu, thank you! ;) 

Hi chinggus. there is a korean ranking website for the tv shows,Various TV programs, actors and...

http://100479.net/ranking/?ckattempt=1

these the links to vote for W&C,lm not sure if the result have effective on the winning award in the end of the year or not however it`s worth a try. right? lets try our luck:)

vote for 2015 TV drama http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote29

vote for TV Drama (General) http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8

vote for Female Actress http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1 KS__ third pic in the first row.

vote for Male Actor  http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2 YYS__ first pic in the 26th row.

you can vote everyday even you can do it once again with another browser.

FELLOW YEONSO SHIPPERS FIGHTING:wub::wub::wub:

6zh90716v3lc.jpg

"The Way You Look At Me"

No one ever saw me like you do

All the things that I could add up too
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything
Without a single word

'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows
You're the missing piece
You make me believe
That there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me

If I could freeze a moment to my mind
It'll be the second that you touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock make time stands still
'Cause, baby, this is just the way
I always wanna feel

977tssfd9m8o.gif

You're the missing piece
You make me believe

I don't know how or why
I feel different in your eyes
All I know is it happens every time

You're the missing piece
You make me believe
The way you look at me
wzjh1whz9uux.jpg

'The lyrics by christian bautista'

Hi all.. Its been a while since I last check in this thread. Been busy with work lately. Luckily there's weekend. He he..

Anyway, found an article escalated today saying about Sora debuting as singer because rumours saying she has been receiving intensive vocal training lately. (I hope my translation is right).

But my personal opinion, I don't think Sora will debut as singer. Perhaps she's preparing her debut to musical too? Like somebody else we know? Kekeke..

Here's the original article >>http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000399961&lfrom=twitter 

maybe SorHi all.. Its been a while since I last check in this thread. Been busy with work lately. Luckily there's weekend. He he..

Anyway, found an article escalated today saying about Sora debuting as singer because rumours saying she has been receiving intensive vocal training lately. (I hope my translation is right).

But my personal opinion, I don't think Sora will debut as singer. Perhaps she's preparing her debut to musical too? Like somebody else we know? Kekeke..

Here's the original article >>http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000399961&lfrom=twitter 

Welcome back @ced2! Thanks for the link but I don't understand a word of Korean.:lol: 

Can someone help?

@ced2 Sora doing a musical? Hmm don't tell me, nah can't be. But what if she is doing that musical with Oppa?! :w00t: Fly me to the moon! :wub:

Ok earth calling, come back icemaid. :crazy: :lol:

@icemaid i've been flown away to the infinity and beyond. Haha.. seriously though, i can't relate why the rumours about Sora being a singer and receiving intensive vocal training suddenly came out. I know Sora is not really a good singer but she wasnt that bad either. We can see from her fanmeeting video singing 10cm song.

Being an actor and receiving a vocal training, does it mean she's going for musical? We all know how Sora loves musical. But seriously, it keep me wonders. Haha.. sorry to bring your delusion comes back. This news kills me too. Lol. Mian chingu!

@icemaid i've been flown away to the infinity and beyond. Haha.. seriously though, i can't relate why the rumours about Sora being a singer and receiving intensive vocal training suddenly came out. I know Sora is not really a good singer but she wasnt that bad either. We can see from her fanmeeting video singing 10cm song.

Being an actor and receiving a vocal training, does it mean she's going for musical? We all know how Sora loves musical. But seriously, it keep me wonders. Haha.. sorry to bring your delusion comes back. This news kills me too. Lol. Mian chingu!

Hahaha girl, its ok! I haven't stop dreaming! :lol:

WE WON"T STOP DREAMING.

Archived