[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

Just now, unhskikr4ever said:

Yeap. It's obvious that they've gotten much more comfortable with each other. Btw, after I read your reply, I went over to twitter to see what rumors you were talking about. Is it the one which said that Sungjae and Joy are leaving WGM? I don't think they are. I mean, I don't see why they would leave since they actually helped WGM increase their ratings. Also, their popularity are also increasing because of WGM, especially Joy's. I don't think SM and Cube would pull them out of the show.

@unhskikr4ever Yes that rumor. yesterday it was all over twitter and instagram but then today I've read a post from instagram that they lifted them from the shows that would end so yes maybe it is an assurance for us byuu's . And yes I can see in the comments of the netizens also that they are one of the pairs that are popular nowadays too so it is maybe another reason for them to stay in the show. Also, wendy becomes a new panel in the WGM studio. yay! it would be more fun every saturday. :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, flameseeker102 said:

@unhskikr4ever Yes that rumor. yesterday it was all over twitter and instagram but then today I've read a post from instagram that they lifted them from the shows that would end so yes maybe it is an assurance for us byuu's . And yes I can see in the comments of the netizens also that they are one of the pairs that are popular nowadays too so it is maybe another reason for them to stay in the show. Also, wendy becomes a new panel in the WGM studio. yay! it would be more fun every saturday. :wub:

Exactly. Plus, adding Wendy to the panel when Bbyu is about to leave wouldn't make much sense would it? Don't worry guys, Bbyu still has a long way to go so we shouldn't focus on the end but instead enjoy the here and now :)

• Like 3

I guess next week will be the last episode for their Hainan trip, any news on their next activities? Well it'll come out sometime next week, or on MBCs Instagram on Thursday. Can't believe I have to wait 'til next week to see Bbyu's cuddling part. MBC and its advertising/teasing shenanigans. :angry: Do you guys know where I can get a torrent file for today's episode? I'm pretty sure it's available minutes/hours right the show. I would really appreciate it. :)

Few notable moments from today's episode:

SungJae and his no-hands cartwheel. First flipping underwater then this, this guy is overflowing with "gaenggi". Joy, on the other hand, never runs out of aegyo, saying "You're so cool, Oppaanngg.."   :D

tumblr_o11nveaqbG1smyu9so1_400.gif

Next we have sexy Joy and sassy Sungjae. LOL 

tumblr_o11rvl0ScO1smyu9so1_540.png

I'm really curious about their conversation in the night market though. Was it about Joy's shopping views and Sungjae being patient about it? :huh:

For the preview, we see a glimpse of Joy and her breathtaking beauty. And MBC ending it again as if they're gonna kiss. :D

Will these two ever kiss? Being idols and all, as well as Sungjae's really cautious personality, the chances are close to none. I'm betting on them having another intimate photoshoot where a peck on the cheek/kiss on the forehead is possible. :rolleyes:

tumblr_o11lr8xA311smyu9so1_400.gif

• Like 8

On 1/17/2016 at 4:24 PM, wangnyeo said:

I was waiting for this

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images

but have not seen it in the latest episode !! Am I missing something ?!!

I'm so sorry to say this but this seen we might never see. I've bean a fan of this show for years now and I know the production/editing team to air seens in the preview, and we never see them. But I do hope it is in the next episode, the editors do have a tendency to edited and air seens as as they see fit. 

On a fan base note I love love love  this couple.

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 3

Guest AlexMao

Sadly I doubt we'll see the bed/cuddling scene at all. They could have just extended the last scene, after the two were getting ready for bed and just made that scene their last scene, but given the previews seem to indicate that they went out for a breakfast/brunch date followed by a day at the beach it would be rather odd MBC just decided to replay or have them do the getting ready for bed bit again just to give us the scene.

Heck I'd like to be wrong and have MBC just pick up with the two getting ready for bed but that doesn't seem likely as it would allow MBC to spend more time with the two having fun out and about (more sponsorship/tourism based shots). If they're enough of a call for the bed/cuddling scene MBC can just release it as un-aired footage and be done with it. 

22 hours ago, Queen01 said:

I'm so sorry to say this but this seen we might never see. I've bean a fan of this show for years now and I know the production/editing team to air seens in the preview, and we never see them. But I do hope it is in the next episode, the editors do have a tendency to edited and air seens as as they see fit. 

On a fan base note I love love love  this couple.

oh thats lame...everyones waiting for it,,,,hope MBC air it,,,,,if we post on their site,,,maybe they will...right?:)

• Like 2

Annyeong chingus! I have been a silent lurker on this thread since Bbyu couple first started but I have followed and loved these two from their first episode! I loved last Saturday's episode and I was ecstatic to get the english subs quickly on Daily Motion as well as Kshowonline. Can I just say how much I love Joy? Loved her BRI about her imagination going wild when she saw the red bed! LOL. That was so refreshingly honest especially from a female idol! Also, as cute as Sungjae and Joy's funny antics are, I am proud of Sungjae for being more protective of Joy and being sweeter. Like everyone, I was so disappointed there was no hugging/cuddling scene and can I just add -- Joy got an award at the MBC entertainment awards too! Why was it not featured? :( anyway, looking forward to the next episode! Happy shipping everyone! 

• Like 4

Can somebody tell me what is the playing in episode 293? When sung jae is at house making dinner for joy, then joy was at her work. They video call each other then there's this song (it seems like it was sang by a kid) saranghae neorul saranghae~ What is it? Please tell me! Thank you.. 

11 hours ago, michaelaloveskathniel_at_gmail.com_stv said:

Can somebody tell me what is the playing in episode 293? When sung jae is at house making dinner for joy, then joy was at her work. They video call each other then there's this song (it seems like it was sang by a kid) saranghae neorul saranghae~ What is it? Please tell me! Thank you.. 

Lee Jin Ah -Saranghae

1 hour ago, michaelaloveskathniel_at_gmail.com_stv said:

Does anyone here knows the song "dut durut dut durut" in some of sungjoy moments? 

can u be specified which part / episode ?