[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sungjoy Hey guys! So I was watching some old videos of Big Byung and this just showed up! LMAO when Sungjae was rehearsing together with bigbyung for one of the award shows, Joy was in the audience watching! And you can tell that it's not edited because JB and Yugyeom in the back were cracking up at their appearance. It's just funny how these two knew each other but never would have thought they'd be in WGM together. 

7 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

@Moronic_drone

Was that from the MBC gayos last year? I found the performance, but never saw much of the audience during their part. How did you see it? lol I know Red Velvet was there or at least Joy was since she had that special stage. 

Was it this one?

But I don't think Joy knew Sungjae personally at that point, this was December 2014 and Red Velvet didn't know too many people outside of their agency. They were aware of the other's existence, but never knew each other past sunbae/hoobae. 

Yes, it was during the same event but the video I captured those screen shots from is from one of the episodes of 'Big Byung's Variety show'. And yes, When I said 'knew' each other, I meant 'they were aware of each other's existence. Joy was sitting in the audience when Big Byung were rehearsing. If you look at my screen cap, you can see they have their name tags on. :) 

Hopefully MBC uses our sungjoy couple for their year end show and do something with them. :)

1 hour ago, LavelyShai said:

Tiger JK & Yoon Mi Rae were spotted at SM??????? OMG!!!! That's major!!!! It probably is a special performance, Joy doesn't know either of them as far as I know. 

Yeah I saw it at sungjoyfamily's instagram. (sorry idk how to post it here haha)

36 minutes ago, unhskikr4ever said:

I'd like to know what they were talking about at the end. I know that Sungjae asked Joy about her dream honeymoon. But I'm wondering if it's because he noticed that Joy wasn't being as talkative or bright as she normally is.

Yeah it was because he felt like she wasn't really enjoying (from sungjoyfamily ig). Comments say that she's tired (well both of them were) but I think aside from being tired, she felt dizzy because of the boat and then they rode the big ball so yeah, I'll feel sick if I'd be dizzy all day haha

50 minutes ago, rbccafbrda said:

Yeah it was because he felt like she wasn't really enjoying (from sungjoyfamily ig). Comments say that she's tired (well both of them were) but I think aside from being tired, she felt dizzy because of the boat and then they rode the big ball so yeah, I'll feel sick if I'd be dizzy all day haha

Ahhhhhh.. I see. Hahaha. Thank you! I also noticed that she was less lively than she usually is so I was wondering if Sungjae talked to her about it.

Archived