[Movie 2015] Pure Love (Do Kyungsoo, Kim So Hyun, David Lee)

ainissky

Pure_Love_%28Korean_Movie%29-a01.jpg

~~ PURE LOVE ~~

• Movie: Pure Love (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Soonjung
  • Hangul: 순정
  • Director: Lee Eun-Hee
  • Writer:
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: 2015
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot

On a live music radio show, a letter arrives from the 23 years in the past. Through the letter, the first love and friendships of five friends are revealed.

Notes

1. Filming begins June, 2015.
  2. Movie is set in Goheung, Jeollanam Province, South Korea.

Cast

cr to: Asianwiki

~ SOOMPI's RULE ~

1. NO PROFANITY
All forms of swearing are forbidden. Although we have a swear filter, please do not expect the filter to circumvent your swear words.

2. NO DISRUPTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY CONTENT
Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden.

3. NO OFFENSIVE CONTENT
Sexually explicit content, as well as content that endorses illegal activity, is forbidden.

4. NO ADVERTISEMENTS, SPAMMING, OR SOLICITATION
Advertising of another website, product, and/or service, or solicitation of donations, whether by creating a new topic or sending PMs to members, is strictly prohibited. You may link your favorite website and/or personal website in your signature as long as the font size and color are kept to the default settings. If you wish to negotiate a paid advertisement contract/campaign with Soompi.com, please contact info@soompi.com.

5. NO DIRECT LINKING OR SHARING OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
You may post a general link to other resources/websites, but direct linking or sharing of any copyrighted material on Soompi.com is strictly prohibited. If you are in doubt about the content of your post/topic, please contact a moderator and/or admin to inquire.

Cr to: Soompi

I don't really like the premise but I'm excited for this because of the cast. I want to see more actor D.O, his acting is good in It's Okay It's Love and Cart. I wonder how D.O will act with KSH as opponent especially as romantic partners. KSH's acting prowess is proven already considering how she totally shines in School 2015 and she's also a veteran actress, so I wonder how D.O will act with her as opponent.

Guest ororomunroe

Kim So Hyun And D.O. Confirmed For Movie 'Pure'

ffajksdjf.jpg

tv Report - Naver: From D.O. to Kim So Hyun.. 'Pure' confirms casting lineup 

1. [+1185, -49] Kim So Hyun's to film another project after she wraps up 'Who Are You'. I'm looking forward to it

2. [+936, -101] Kim So Hyun and D.O. both look round so their visuals match... So jealous. They're pretty and handsome and good actors to boot

3. [+1011, -260] D.O. did a good job in 'It's Okay, It's Love'.. Looking forward to the movie!

4. [+624, -42] Lee David, hwaiting! He's been awesome in 'Who Are You' lately

5. [+607, -182] D.O. and Kim So Hyun? Uhmㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim So Hyun has always been partnered with tall so guys so I don't know if she'll match well with D.O. Anyway, hwaiting

6. [+96, -23] D.O.-ya, I look forward to seeing you act!

7. [+79, -16] I'm excited to see Do Kyung Soo's acting and So Hyun has always been good at acting.. I can't wait for it to be released

8. [+63, -2] Kim So Hyun, D.O., David, hwaiting

9. [+63, 5] Kim So Hyun is popular these days~~ I didn't really think she was that pretty in 'The Moon Embracing the Sun' but she has gotten lovelier

Cr: kkuljaem

• 3 weeks later...

EXO’s D.O in Talks for First Lead Role in New Melodrama

do-exo.jpg

EXO‘s D.O is in talks to star in an upcoming melodrama entitled “Pure Love.”

A representative of SM Entertainment revealed to MyDaily, “D.O has been approached to appear on ‘Pure Love,’ and we are positively looking over the casting offer.”

Similarly, the production company stated to Star News, “It is true that we have offered him a role, but we have not yet discussed the matter in more detail.”

If D.O decides to accept the offer, he will play a young man with a difficult past. This would also mark his first-ever lead role.

“Pure Love” is the first full-length movie by director Lee Eun Hee.

Source (1) (2)

cr to : Soompi

EXO’s D.O and Kim So Hyun Confirmed for Melodrama Film

DOkimsohyun.jpg

The cast for director Lee Eun Hee‘s upcoming film “Pure Love” has been officially announced. EXO‘s D.O, Kim So Hyun, David Lee, Yeon Joon Seok, Joo Da Young, and more have been confirmed to star in the movie. The filming will start this summer and the movie is scheduled to be released next spring.

“Pure Love” will have people reminiscing about their first love stories as they listen to love stories on the radio. During a live broadcast, a radio DJ receives a letter that shares stories from a fishing village 23 years ago.

D.O and Kim So Hyun will portray the main characters and enact a pure love story. David Lee from KBS’s “Who Are You,” Yeon Joon Seok from MBC’s “Make a Wish,” and Joo Da Young from KBS’s “Masked Prosecutor” will play supporting roles. Many are looking forward to seeing how the actors pull off the regional dialect.

This film will be director Lee Eun Hee’s first full-length feature film. Filming will take place in Goheung County in Jeollanam-do Province.

Source (1)

cr to: Soompi

EXO’s D.O and Kim So Hyun Spotted Filming Movie “Pure Love”

KimSoHyun-DO.jpg

On June 25, a photo of EXO’s D.O and Kim So Hyun filming the movie “Pure Love” was uploaded on an online community website.

In the picture, we see the two actors fully engaged in filming. They are acting as the younger counterparts of the two lead characters in the film.

Director Lee Eun Hee’s first feature film, “Pure Love,” is centered on a first love story set in a rural seaside area. The tale starts with someone sharing a letter from 23 years ago on a live music radio show.

Joining D.O and Kim So Hyun as the younger counterparts are David Lee, Joo Da Young, and others.

The EXO member made his film and drama debut last year with “Cart” and “It’s Okay, That’s Love.” More recently, he has shown off his acting skills in “I Remember You.” He will be acting as a lead character for the first time in “Pure Love.”

Meanwhile, “Pure Love” started filming in Goheung County in Jeollanam-do Province on June 22. Park Yong Woo, Park Hae Joon, and Kim Ji Ho will be acting as the adult counterparts.

Source (1)

cr to: Soompi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, 

For those who have already watched "You are the apple of my eye" (TW movie), is this movie similar in plot line to it? Becos from the looks of it, it's very similar. 

And also is this poster real or edited, i srsly have no clue. 

tumblr_n0guwnzPkq1stdtxwo1_1280.jpg

translation 

“Then…did you like me?”

“In those years, the girl we all went after”

cr to owner

Thanks guys!

Guest guacamole

its edited. That poster is dokyungsoo's past movie Cart ...

Also I haven't watch "You are the apple of my eye" (TW movie) but I read the summary and I think its nothing a like. KSH character is ill (it wasn't specified if its life threatening)  in this movie and DKS character is a shy boy who is loyal/inlove to KSH. Also it looks like KSH is poor here (see her old worn out dirty shoe) while DKS is not.

Their similarities are they are both retro coming-of-age stories which usually centers on friendships, dreams and first love but their content IMO are different. :D

its edited. That poster is dokyungsoo's past movie Cart ...

Also I haven't watch "You are the apple of my eye" (TW movie) but I read the summary and I think its nothing a like. KSH character is ill (it wasn't specified if its life threatening)  in this movie and DKS character is a shy boy who is loyal/inlove to KSH. Also it looks like KSH is poor here (see her old worn out dirty shoe) while DKS is not.

Their similarities are they are both retro coming-of-age stories which usually centers on friendships, dreams and first love but their content IMO are different. :D

Ooh thank you i cant wait :") 

Hope its not a tear jerking movie 

• 3 weeks later...

View updates from these actors yourself.

Kim Sohyun ig @wow_kimsohyun , Twitter @hellokimsohyun 

Lee David ig @ddeedy3 , Twitter @DAVID_LeeE (he private his Twi acc.) 

Joo DaYoung ig and Twitter @joodayoung616 

I'm sure there is no sns acc. of Do Kyungsoo and couldn't find any for Yeon Joon Seok.

Archived