Mag Lam denied plastic surgery: It is very painful

sugarplum892

Mag Lam denied plastic surgery: It is very painful

Monday May 25, 2015 Hong Kong

news9.jpg

Singer Mag Lam (林欣彤) accepted an interview and when mentioned she had 'bread' face as newcomer at that time but had V face now, she denied plastic surgery: "I was very fat at that time and filmed movie with Eric Tsang (曾志偉) when I joined the first year. Other than that time, I became skinny and it was horrifying due to sickness. Although 'bread' face cannot be considered beautiful from beauty angle, but I am most happy at that point and still happy now too. Many people asked me if I went for plastic surgery and touched my nose after obtaining my permission. (Able to accept plastic surgery?) I will puke whenever looking at the mirror if I really go for plastic surgery. There is no way I can accept plastic surgery as it is very painful. (If your partner goes for plastic surgery?) No choice if he goes for plastic surgery before knowing me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Archived