Guest ororomunroe

I believe Jung is in danger to lose Seol at least for some time during the future episodes. He knows that and has been preparing for it after their discussions by deleting her messages or expecting a rupture. I guess he must be used to lose the people he cares for after disappointing them. 

Can't stop thinking that his main issue with Inho is jealousy. Inho's personality offers everything was Jung's lacks. How cruel can he get if he feels he's losing her because of Inho? 

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god, Euntaek become coffee boy for the trublesome group n Bora saw it. She wants to find ET but Dayoung stops n talk to her abt YG. Bora complains to Seol. Bora saw MS n ask why she is cosplaying Seol but MS said she's not. She told Seol to do smthg. Bora saw Jung n Seol calls him.

IH after all came to the professor in the music room. The professor gave him a note, left him alone and went away. Of course, he can't just play well again.

This professor was talking to the other, which IH studied in past.

===

BR saw that ET was now as a servant at the sonbae. And she learned that this is because of her. 

She met with Seol and tells her about it. MS walked past. BR was angry that MS copied Seol, but MS said that she, too, can dress the way she wants.

3 minutes ago, emme85 said:

Wow u guys get to see the 2nd kiss??? I didn't even know there's a kiss again!!! I can only hear HS said something about her first kiss.. about why it seems nothing to YJ...

Seriously hate my streaming for this 2 days in a row!!! :bawling:

Arghh:angry: i haw the sae proble i just cloed it i will watch it later. I think its because of the website!!

All these little kids are such easy dumbasses and they really do show their asses and true selves time and time again. You go Yoo Jung. These little ingrates deserve (let me salty pressed for a second) I can't believe how all these idiots are easily brought with a few flatter words and some money. Did these dumbasses forget all the stalker uncool creepy things Younggone did to the female population when he was on campus..San Chul is an instigating richard simmons. His idiocy makes him the most dangerous. Then that dumb bun chick. Is she richard simmons kidding me dating Younggone...did she forget how he was harassing Seol, Bora, and her just a few days ago. Is she that deseprate for a boyfriend.  Then you Single Korean Minsoo, girl I felt sorry for you but the way you are willing to lie and play Seol as the bad one in all this. I see you Jung go ahead and play and school her richard simmons. These youngins don't ever seem to learn!!!

Now doing group assignment, Seol is cursed again w her group members except for BOra. SC bz asking abt Ayoung n wants Seol to introduce them. Seol is angry but SC too. Jung can only see frm side. mS said smthg to herself. Jung saw tiny piece of lion chain popping frm MS pencil case. ohhh that look n talk...must b planning smthg out Sunbae. Seol n Bora confront MS again asking abt lion chain, where exactly she got it . YG watching n so is everyone at the corridor. Dayoung saves MS.

The new group task. Kim Sang Cheol was back in Seol's team.

MS in YJ team. He saw a lion in her pencil case.

===

BR and Seol came to MS in the hallway. They want to find out the story of the lion. MS was confused, but YG was close and told her what to do. Then Lee Da Young (?) came and took her. 

MS eats YG's poison. Then she suddenly saw Joon across the street n falling leaves CG came. MS is strucked by Joon. Joon came to ask her smthg but MS secretly took his pix w her phone. She directs Joon to the building he wants to go. Joon looking for Ayoung at Art Dept.

Seol got a call from Jung saying he's bz w work n can't see her. She goes to uncle's bar. She's sad coz difficult to see Jung nowadays. Uncle said he ask someone to play piano, it's Inho. Seol sits beside him n they banter like kids.

Today YJ did not come to Seol.

She went to a bar to her uncle. Uncle said that IH plays the piano. Seol went to IH. He was frightened when he saw her.

He offers to play for her. But wrong at some point and gets angry.

Inho showed his piano skills n Seol is impressed, haha. Seol ask him to play a song n she starts humming melody. Inho follows n starts playing the piano to the song Seol requested. Seol watch Inho's left hand n suddenly Inho stops saying dunno..

Seol pressed the piano keys n Inho joins in playing duet, awww so nice, they r happy. Ekk.. It ended. Another long wait

Scene with In Ho at the uni and meeting the music prof again. He asks the prof if he could study/ learn with him. [I think In Ho was very arrogant and the prof is trying to discipline him]. He is left alone with the piano and a music book. He starts playing and talks to himself. [I am not a piano person but I think he is practising from the basics?] And he plays the same keys over and over. 

Scene of the music prof and In Ho's previous teacher. I think the previous teacher is advising the music prof about how to help In Ho. [Does SKJ really have musical skills?]

Bora finds out what has happened between ET and YG. She tells Seol about how ET has to apologise to the sunbaes.

Bora takes out her anger on Min Soo who was walking past. [I think ET and Bora are perfect for each other - very emotional]

YJ visits Seol and passes by Min Soo.

Scene of Seol, Bora , Sang Chul and YJ's friend in class. It looks like an assignment or project?

Seol seems to be standing up to SC. Now SC is raising his voice in class.

YJ sees the lion in Min Soo's pencil case and suddenly he is very chummy with her [oh oh...not a good sign.. very suspicious - will we see a dark YJ?]

Seol and Bora see Min Soo [ about the lion again] and many people are watching the confrontation. Now it looks like Seol and Bora were bullying Min Soo... sigh... this Bora...

Now YG, the lazy girl and Min Soo are friends....aigoo...

Min Soo is happy to be more assertive [like Seol - she thinks] and she sees Jun and there are falling leaves....Oh oh... a crush?

Jun speaks to Min Soo and she takes a photo of him. OMG - another stalker???

Seol is calling someone (YJ) and he can't pick up.

She goes and visits her uncle [probably scene of her playing piano with In Ho is coming up]  They talk about In Ho. He is practicing the piano in his room {?} and she surprises him. In Ho's hair seems to be more tamed today?

Seol and In Ho are bickering. He plays a fast piece for her. [heard it before but not sure which] Seol is impressed. He starts playing a song for her.  And he misses a beat with his injured hand/fingers. Now she is trying to play a few keys/chords [mian!! I am not a piano playing person] . They are playing the song together. Is that chopsticks they are playing? She has an internal monologue and they look like they are having fun.

ENDS

OK...Seol is such a nice person and who wouldn't be in love with her. But still I don't get the romantic vibe from In Ho....yet.

Preview

more YG. In Ha appears. More scenes of the past. Min Soo.  And bitterness....aigooo... seems like they will be in a fight.

HS and InHo playing the piano.. HS says in her head whether he's like this back in highschool? It's nice to hear (music)...

They're playing happily together...

That's it... my crappy recap... I managed to watch only 50% of the whole episode~~ sigh~~~~

Ep 9 preview; YG goes crazy nx wk n MS should hv her assignment presentation gone wrong in front of her class n lecturer.  Inha moved in w Inho after Jung cancelled her apmnt rent. Seol confronts Jung abt the msg she saw in YG's phone, oh god I hate this scene, too sad n the separation they had to go thru. Why??,,,:bawling:

Hahaha.. I screencap this from the recording... and just noticed that after HS texted YJ asking did he get in (home), YJ replied with typos!! since he's already slept~~ hahahaha HS like "How can you (manage to) sleep???" Because she can't sleep after YJ kissed her, right~~

0NvO9fu.jpg

Archived