[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

When nothing's going right in my life and I'm still tossing and turning at past three in the morning, I rewatch my favorite WGM-YongSeo episodes, usually the ski resort makeup session. After that I feel better. YongSeo has become my happy drug. Their innocence was so sweet. There was no lust, no pretensions. They only had each other. They were friends, first and foremost, but deeper than friendship, they cared for each other and they were happy to be together. I wish they can go back to that time. I wish they'd show that they really care for each other, in public, and not just because of a TV show this time. I am longing for their happy ending.

Or more aptly, I want their happy true beginning.

Edited by Kalene
  • Like 9

what exactly happened to Yonghwa at Guangzhou this morning? I saw on weibo this morning a lot of fans apologizing and some were angry abt fans hurting Yonghwa? Too many fans turn up and squeezed him is it? But yonghwa ,as usual didn't complain and even posted in weibo asking if anyone was hurt and whether fans made it home safely... How nice of yonghwa. I think our yonghwa is getting very popular in china nowadays!! He shld take VIP tunnel next time for his own safety.. But I know he took the normal passage for the fans.. Haiz he's always so thoughtful. Hope his concert is a success!

Edited by Capricorn_girl
  • Like 7

TheSoneSource

유월 #서탐 주관식 27번 9년간 함께 해온 소녀시대 멤버 언니들에게 하고 싶은 말이 있다면?

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

cr:

[TRANS] What would you like to say to SNSD member unnies? #서탐 #Seohyun @june28th Read: http://tl.gd/n_1smrc5h

[TRANS] What would you like to say to SNSD member unnies? #서탐 #Seohyun @june28th

27. If there are any words you'd like to say to SNSD member unnie that you've been with for the last 9 years?

To SNSD unnies

We were reborn with a name called Girls' Generation..

We are growing together while experiencing so much together..

When it's fun, sad or upsetting... We were always by each other's side and now our relationship has become so natural.

What will we be like another 10 years from now?

While I imagine it, I think it's really entertaining and somewhat of a distant memory
that who we imagined we would be in the past is who we are now.

We did fight a lot... but I don't think there's any other way to become deeper with one another, hehe. I feel that it means our interest and love grows for each other~ You'd know without me saying anything... I love SoShi unnies. <3

Original: https://twitter.com/june28thSeo/status/614448265472397314

• Like 7

what exactly happened to Yonghwa at Guangzhou this morning? I saw on weibo this morning a lot of fans apologizing and some were angry abt fans hurting Yonghwa? Too many fans turn up and squeezed him is it? But yonghwa ,as usual didn't complain and even posted in weibo asking if anyone was hurt and whether fans made it home safely... How nice of yonghwa. I think our yonghwa is getting very popular in china nowadays!! He shld take VIP tunnel next time for his own safety.. But I know he took the normal passage for the fans.. Haiz he's always so thoughtful. Hope his concert is a success!

I guess he was flooded with fans and we know how harsh the securities sometimes, they will just push and push, but we can't blame them also they are just doing their jobs, fans sometimes are too much, even if it is dangerous no one can stop them to come closer to their idol. 

Being thoughtful and considerate is not just for show for Yong, it is in his upbringing that's why I'm not surprised at all with his message, he maybe choding sometimes and he has his own flaws that we don't see but in totality he is really a good person inside and out, you can see it his eyes and in the consistency of his action and attitude.

I really admire mothers who brought up their sons to grow up as a real fine man. I think it is all mother's ultimate wish to raise her child to be a good person and having a daughter is easy I guess than raising a son and molding his character according to what you desire for them to be. I hope one day I could also proudly say I have done my job well to my children.

• Like 6

Girls’ Generation’s Comeback to Be Finalized Next Week

GirlsGeneration1.jpg

On June 27, a source from SM Entertainment spoke with OSEN and shared, “Girls’ Generation’s comeback schedule has not been determined yet. Decisions will be made next week. They have finished filming their music video in Thailand with Director Hong Won Ki.”

After Girls’ Generation’s comeback date becomes determined, there will be great interest in girl group competitions as there are a number of girl groups who have recently made their comebacks as well as more girl groups that will be making comebacks soon.

Girls’ Generation last made a summer comeback in 2009 with “Tell Me Your Wish.” Fans are excited about what kind of summer song the group will release this time around. There is heightened interest due to the fact that this is the first time Girls’ Generation will be making a comeback in Korea as an eight-member group without Jessica.

Credit: Soompi

• Like 3

Guest glamrockr69

thank u for sharing ur wgm experiences. i hope i wasnt trolling our thread by talking about another couple. im sure its pretty glum over at their thread; its been quiet here lately so i just posted my thoughts over here as well.

we invest our time and hearts hoping for some things to be that are merely flutters of the heart and butterflies in the gut. but yongseo is very different from any other couple in the series. and i really hope that we are not wrong. that their coincidences are not just accidents but more of FATE...

anyway...is it just the lighting but is yong's hair lighter now? gingery perhaps? or maybe he dyes it the same color but since his hair is too black, it came out like that?

Edited by glamrockr69

thank u for sharing ur wgm experiences. i hope i wasnt trolling our thread by talking about another couple. im sure its pretty glum over at their thread; its been quiet here lately so i just posted my thoughts over here as well.

we invest our time and hearts hoping for some things to be that are merely flutters of the heart and butterflies in the gut. but yongseo is very different from any other couple in the series. and i really hope that we are not wrong. that their coincidences are not just accidents but more of FATE...

anyway...is it just the lighting but is yong's hair lighter now? gingery perhaps? or maybe he dyes it the same color but since his hair is too black, it came out like that?

for me  what makes YongSeo special, I have sensed reality inspite of them being just for reel,them not displaying too much skinship is the best sign that they are not acting lovey dovey to please the viewers but their eyeships has deep meaning that only experienced person understood, as I said skinship maybe rare but the sexual tension between them is loudly spoken by their eyes.   

• Like 3

Coz CNBLUE and Yonghwa popularity in China is no joke . This actually happened . We barely saw him :crazy: He is Yonghwa after all . Fans come first . But i hope he think bout his safety first after this . haha 

CIcZ-N7UMAAhj0p.jpg

cr to owner

• Like 6

Coz CNBLUE and Yonghwa popularity in China is no joke . This actually happened . We barely saw him :crazy: He is Yonghwa after all . Fans come first . But i hope he think bout his safety first after this . haha 

CIcZ-N7UMAAhj0p.jpg

cr to owner

This is scary. I saw on weibo, many fans are actually begging him to go by VIP route next time as the crowd is too scary and they were really worried for his safety. Well, yong hwa is thoughtful by nature, that's why he chose to go by normal route. If China fans are so crazy, I think he should go by VIP route and consider his own safety. 

• Like 1