[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Spoiler

What's really going on? 

A glimpse from both accounts :-Full version from SJH IG. Emojis taken out as system does not accept them.

SJH IG

• jyh_cnblue不过当然,我懂你们为..................................................ins..............“only seohyun”来yy...................
  •  
  • Offensive remarks !
Spoiler

JYH IG

Spoiler

• Like 3

Translation 

I'm feel lyrics from "the moment I saw you for the first time" or "the moment I saw you I make Devil's sweet song lyrics, there's quite a lot.

But so is this song. Become a important moment memorable, you want to keep? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, love8991 said:

YH sketchbook Eng sub CNblueEp 314 @dramanice.to

Dear Jung yong hwa and Seohyun

Between my activity in all day .. I never forget check your two news through this soompi site ..I just wanna tell you two that even is small thing or like a dust thing ..you two have each other that makes my booster mood all day ...please stay shinning I always support the two of you 

• Like 3

OMG GUYSS! The preview of the next episode of The Return of Superman is to die for!!!! The line up is JJAANG!! There are many hot and cute samchuns coming over that make me super excited! I love seeing men all dazed and confused with children then they get warmed up by the end of the day!!! Unfortunately I cannot find the whole preview for next episode :( 

On the latest V app interview Jong said that Rohui is the first baby or infant that Yong EVER HELD! In the preview you can see how awkward and sloppy he is carrying Rohui ahahahaha... But that's very understandable. Jong is probably the most experienced one since he has niece or nephew and he is seen with baby the most. 

and the rest of members like Jungshin and Minhyuk are good also!! but Yong is getting better now!! He is more friendly now and less afraid ahahaha!!! Maybe he is now starting to consider marriage in 5 years ahead I mean he is now 28 in Korea! Good luck..  Check out the Bonus! 

• Like 6