[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

When the synthesizer gave off the wierd sound, Yong Hwa found it so funny & couldn't help but laugh. 

The fans cheered the boys on during the parts where YH's synthesizer was supposed to be & YH used his voice to sing parts of it to cover.

YH's synthesizer gave off a wierd sound like those in a horror movie, he tried to fix it but when it didn't work, he just smiled and danced.

Overall sound system today was not as good as Day 1, but Yong Hwa made the best of it & still gave an awesome concert 

DAY 2 had many technical issues, YH's synthesizer, JH's guitar, but the boys played on like true professionals. 

I think YH has met his match, fans kept on extending the last note of LL until he had to ask if we're OK. LOL. 
Cr. PearlF ‏@HappyPFLF
3 hours ago

• Like 3

just struck me 

some fans: "pls delete this pic yong"

yong: *repost on weibo*

Cr. furry @flyfurryfly

reminds me of that time YS in NYC
fans : plz return immediately oppa!!don't stay there with her 
yong spends the whole week there 

he posted it on IG & weibo , means he really doesn't care about overprotective fans

Cr. flowerboy 용 ‏@dado1114
  • Like 6

Mama Mia press call.

Seohyun goal as musical actress and advice 
the members gave her

" Although they jokingly said they will be 
there for the first show, I don't think they 
will come to 1st one. They told me not be 
nervous and to have fun while doing it." 
They asked her goal as a musical actress 
"To believe I could be an actress like the
wonderful seniors here. I would like to be 
recognize for as long as 10, 20 years."

Cr. ❄️ ‏@seopun
  • Like 2

Cb8rJF7UYAAx_la.jpg
Cb8rJJTUcAEAL1j.jpg

[SEOSTAGRAM] http://j.mp/21pnVaZ  "금피♡서피♡박피♡ 오랜만에 모인 삼피들~~ㅋㅋ #맘마미아 #소피" (jpg: http://j.mp/1LaxTZF )

Cb8kq7eXEAEi2Y1.jpg

cr owner

Cb5uVr1UAAEp1-1.jpg
Cb5uVBtUAAAIKn8.jpg

• Like 4

Yong2

cr owner

Cby2t4kUMAEzO3R.jpg
Cby2t4kUYAA25BB.jpg
Cby2t71UMAAxv4Z.jpg

Cby2t4lUEAEQxc3.jpg

CNBLUE measuring their footwidth Watch link http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:296629ce24bf1bdcf8b4a6fce3b10dcf  Yonghwa jonghyun 10+? Minhyuk 9.5?

Cb5mkLCUEAAvwVt.jpg
Cb5mkLAUkAAo6ef.jpg
Cb5mkLDUAAEnHvQ.jpg

Arirang Top 5 Idols Who Look Best in Hanbok #1 Yonghwa #2 Suzy #3 MAX #4 Seohyun #5 Doojoon http://disq.us/98vdep 

Cbu_vQXUEAAuxga.jpg
  • Like 6

160223 Seohyun Mamamia Interview by FUN 韩伴

<<Mamamia>> The works this time compared to previous composition is more different.
The character I acted previously compared to this time round featuring as Sophie, the personality is very different.
Right from the start, I was thinking that as long as I happily act it, it will be okay.
But actually the character Sophie there are too many things to be done. 

Speaker: Seohyun also mentioned that SNSD members also supported her a lot.

Unnies originally wanted to watch during the first public performance but luckily they didn't come today.
They also told me not to be nervous just be like normally how you happily enjoy it will do, they also gave me loads of support.

Cr. sunnyismylife ‏@loverssone321

• Like 1

[#정용화] #JungYongHwa 완벽한 수트핏과 몽환적인 눈빛으로 여심을 저격한 정용화의 화보사진을 공개합니다! 더 많은 이야기는 <VOGUE> 3월호 '보그가 만난 3월의 남자들'에서 확인해주세요 :-D

CcBFkDKUYAAZr_4.jpg
CcBFkDJVIAAP9tE.jpg

• Like 3

Girls' Generation's Seohyun stars in 'Mamma Mia'

Seohyun of Girls' Generation revealed her bubbly side on a Greek island with ABBA's music in the musical "Mamma Mia!"

Seohyun showcased a scene from the jukebox musical at a press event Tuesday, singing the Swedish pop group's "Thank You for the Music." Seohyun portrayed Sophie, the bright-eyed ingénue who loves singing and dancing.

This is her third role in musical theater, following Yeon-woo in the Korean musical "Moon Embracing the Sun" in 2014 and Scarlett O'Hara in the French musical "Gone with the Wind" in 2015.

"Mamma Mia!" is a jukebox musical featuring some 22 songs of ABBA, revolving around Donna and her daughter Sophie living on a Greek island.

Seohyun said she did not take extra private acting lessons, but tried to harmonize with the team. "I received notes from our director Paul (Garrington) and listened to advice from cast members," she said.

Seohyun alternates the role with two other actresses, Park Ji-yeon and Kim Geum-na. "I looked into myself to find out what part of me I can relate to Sophie. All three of us are different so our portrayals of Sophie will be slightly different," Seohyun said.

Actor Sung Ki-yoon, who plays Sam, one of the candidates for Sophie's father, said Seohyun is taking a great first step as a theater actress. "This style of acting is totally new to Seohyun, but she is getting better day after day. I am excited to see how she will portray Sophie at the end of the run," Sung said.

Another cast member, Lee Kyung-mi, who plays Rosie, said Seohyun is physically different from other actresses who previously played the role as they were mostly short and petite.

"However Seohyun is tall and slender, bringing freshness to the show and the cast. I saw in her eyes her passion for becoming a proper actress," Lee said.

Seohyun admits she is still a newbie as an actress, despite her nine-year career as a member of Korea's top girl band.

"Sophie is totally different from the characters I played before. At first I thought I could relax and enjoy being a part of ‘Mamma Mia!', but during the rehearsal I learned that there is much more for Sophie to do in the show such as being in the chorus for the mother's trio and becoming a part of the ensemble," she said. "I feel I am not good enough compared to when I first started musicals. Now I know I have big shoes to fill and become more responsible for what I do."

Choi Jung-won and Shin Young-sook star as Donna, Jeon Soo-kyung and Kim Young-joo as Tanya and Lee Kyung-mi and Hong Ji-min as Rosie.

The musical runs until June 4 at the Charlotte Theater in southern Seoul. For more information, visit www.iseensee.com or call 02-577-1987.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/02/145_198951.html

160225 Ta dah~~ I completed Mamma Mia Seophie's first performance well~^^♡
You don't know how happy I was at the warm reactions~~
Wasn't it fun~~? Don't you want to come watch again~?? Keke
My excitement still hasn't died down yet~ Hehe 
Let's enjoy ‪#‎MammaMia‬ together again!! Kyah via SonexStella

• Like 6

Seohyun's parents usually visit theater to see her stage. 2 Days ago, They were there~ 
Cr. 스칼렛_연우 ‏@scarlettyeonwoo

Wowww Seohyun's parent are there
Cr. Y A Y A ‏@Seobaby_628

Meet seohyun's parent again. Omma said she went to Manila.#MammaMiaMusical
Cr. RosaryJoy ❤️ 용서 ‏@iamadikjoy

[solo] ExO Xiumin, AOA Jimin solo featuring "SM and FNC premium meeting" 
Wow #smfnc is getting closer? Though the two buildings are already very close lol
Cr. fishyy ‏@lyuublue

trust seohyun to look good/cute with anyone 
Cr.  ‏@seolbingcafe

legs.. legsss.. and legsssss♡ in another life i want to have her legs. #seohyun #서현
Cr.  ‏@seoductress

CNBLUE reportedly earned US$2.145 million for 2 nights' CTTW. CNBLUE & SuJu r 2 most lucrative Korean groups in TW 
Cr. 世界最好的郑容和 ‏@yongyongjii

Nam KyungJu said he can see other SNSD members through Seohyun also praised her saying she has pure eyes(1)
Cr. 노래하는 ‏@TippaCha

SNSD's ranks on Forbes Korea Power Celebrity 40 (2009-2016) 
2009: #5 
2010: #2 
2011: #1 
2012: #1 
2013: #2 
2014: #1 
2015: #9 
2016: #4
Cr. kaskuone ‏@kaskusone

Omg seo always looks extra gorgeous during her musical eras
Cr. SIMBA'S JUNGSHIN ‏@jungshinshair

Mamm Mia is a very fun musical. And I loved seeing Seohyun fully appreciate it. She looked so happy on stage. I enjoyed it. :) SNSD
Cr. H.Y. ‏@itnw0628
  • Like 4