[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

151218 Jung Yonghwa- 2015 ELLE STYLE AWARDS 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink                     crYS2010211

Embedded image permalink

YONGHWA WINNING SPEECH (VOICE OF ELLE INTERNATIONAL MUSICIAN AWARD) via lyuublue

HELLO EVERYONE, I'M JUNG YONGHWA, I AM VERY THANKFUL TO BE STANDING HERE. THANK YOU ELLE, FANS, I LOVE YOU. 2015 BECAUSE OF EVERYONE, I FEEL VERY BLISSFUL, THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, I LOVE MY FANS, THANK YOU.          

I LEARN CHINESE AT HOME ALONE. YA I AM A VERY GOOD STUDENT.

*Elle 2015 Jung Yonghwa One Fine Day and duet 月亮代表我的心 (moon resemble my heart) with Lu Yao
via lyuublue

151218 YONGHWA WEIBO UPDATE

郑容和89
我获得了年度VOICE OF ELLE 国际音乐人奖!非常非常感谢!! 2015年,因为有你们,我非常幸福!!!我会用更好的活动更好的一面来报答大家对我的爱!!!P.S)我一个人在家(学习)!也(休息)
[心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心][心]ee909d.pngee909d.pngee909d.pngee909d.pngEmbedded image permalink005PtzOXgw1ez45w0l444j30hs0hswht.jpg

[TRANS]
I received VOICE OF ELLE International Musician Award ! Very, very grateful !! Year 2015 ,very blissful because all of you. I will go for better events & present a better myself to reward the love everyone gave me !!! PS) I am alone at home (practising/learning) ! Also (rest)

*PS I STUDY AT HOME ALONE, ALSO REST - BECAUSE YONGHWA SAID I REST AT HOME DURING THE SPEECH via lyuublue

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

cr @CN_FANCLUB 

151218 Yonghwa with Cecilia Cheung :wub:

Embedded image permalink

151218 SEOHYUN INSTAGRAM UPDATE

[TRANS]The first day of Kobe Concert today was really fun ~~Thank you♡ #GirlsGeneration#GG#SoneJapan

Stella ♡ ‏@SonexStella  
[TRANS] TaeTiSeo's white Christmas ❄️ @/highcutstar vol. 164  

[TRANS] Lovely girls ~ #TAETISEO

151218 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE

[TRANS] In Shanghai ! Elle Awards !!! I received an award !!! Voice of ELLE international musician !!! All thanks to you. 2015 is the best!!!!! Thank you  ❤️  cr CNBYonghwa

[Embedded image permalink005PtzOXgw1ez47zu9evuj30hs0hsgo1.jpg005PtzOXgw1ez47z11cihj30hs0hswha.jpg

[TRANS] Long time no see, so happy to see my brother Wu Lei and no matter when i see her, she will be always that happy, Internet friend, Wu Xin . Also, very pretty & handsome teacher Cecilia Cheung! Indeed a fine night! ee808e.pngee808e.png[爱你][爱你][good]  via lyuublue

Just sharing,to those who are not familiar with Mamma Mia,here's a clip of Meryl Streep in this movie, she's really the best actress of her time , she's a very versatile actress that I admire the most in Hollywood, never tired of watching her films and for me Mamma Mia was the most entertaining and fun to watch with,she really did well in this film. Anyway,I'ved watched it all over again as I am thrilled that SeoHyun got the part in these Musical. I hope we can get a glimpse of Seohyun again. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36vwk1IZWTA

• Like 5

Yuri reveals what food Girls' Generation loves to eat

As a Girls' Generation fan, you might be curious as to what kind of food the members like best. In the most recent airing of SBS' 'How to Eat and Live Well', Girls' Generation's Yuri explained just that.

For the show, she traveled back to her hometown in Kyeonggi-do. And a special meal was prepared for her using eel.

Yuri said, "When Girls' Generation goes to Japan, there's a food we have to eat." And what is this food? She revealed it was eel bowl (in Korean: janguh-dupbap' and in Japanese: unadon) which is eel over rice in a bowl.

Yuri even shared that before their recent Japanese performance, she and Seohyun ate three servings of eel bowl.

She explained, "About 30 minutes after eating eel, your body gets heated up and you can't stay still." Yuri said she and Seohyun were surprised by the effect of eel on them before their performances.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/yuri-reveals-what-food-girls-generation-loves-to-eat

151218 GIRLS' GENERATION 4TH TOUR 'PHANTASIA IN JAPAN' (KOBE) DAY 2

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

VCR at Phantasia concert 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

cr @amimori_sh

Hyoyeon & Seohyun with Stylist Keiko Hitotsuyama 

151219 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE

NIGHT SCENE~

Embedded image permalink005PtzOXgw1ez59v9olcxj30hs0hs76g.jpg005PtzOXgw1ez59v5kwtsj30hs0dc3zr.jpg

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

[TRANS] Even though only for a day,it was very fulfulling, I experienced this city, Shanghai well! It is truly an attractive city!!! cr CNBYonghwa

FAN ACC

Embedded image permalinke8c80043gw1ez5anike78j20dc0hs0u3.jpg005BKzx8gw1ez5amai76fj31hc1z4k7z.jpg005BKzx8gw1ez5amd7u4pj31hc1z4apm.jpg

On 12/16/2015 at 0:12 PM, kun_cheero said:

@Melissa S S Kalid

at the bottom of your posts, you can click "Edit" to remove images and video from your posts, quoting images and other stuff that make your post too long unnecessarily is actually prohibited at Soompi. It's ok to quote not too long text, if it's long you may quote certain part instead

@Melissa S S KalidYeah please don't quote all images & video. Thank U