[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

151213 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE

CNBYonghwa ‏@CNBYonghwa  [TRANS] Pls be happy for the rest of 2015. Will support you! Pls wear warmly at all times like your heart!

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

[TRANS]The remaining days of 2015 you have to be blissful. [爱你] [爱你] Fighting for u all!! Just like the warm hearts from all of you, remember to wear warm when you go out! ee909d.pngee909d.png[心][心][心] (CNBYonghwa)

005PtzOXgw1eyy8s5tpdrj318g18gama.jpg

005PtzOXgw1eyy8s47dzlj318g0tmwrz.jpg005PtzOXgw1eyy8sc7opkj318g0tmqgu.jpg005PtzOXgw1eyy8sddcduj318g0tmald.jpg005PtzOXgw1eyy8sed991j30yi0yi453.jpg

TTS DEAR SANTA A4 PHOTO~ NEW GOODS

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

151213 TTS FANSIGN EVENT 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Fan Account

B Mine忙 ‏@keroroshenyi 
lol seohyun say she have too many unnie fans >_>
and she says mamamia is going to be fun you must watch (cr nataengu)

seohyun havent start practising for mamamia and she'll start practising in january  (cr pink_macaron)

Asked Seo what she'll do on Christmas, she will finish the concert on 24th & spend the day with her family in Japan.  

ㅂㅇ ‏@astrodice0130  
Seohyun said SeoTae decided to go to USS together :D when i said i saw your pic on roller coaster, she said "embarrased"

Claudia ‏@dulcet2525  

Seohyun!!! Ok team Seohyun! Team Seo! She's the nicest sweetest person ever!!!! She asked where Im from. I said Florida she was like WOW!!!And Seo said wow you came all the way here! I told her yes for TTS! I had a heart sticker on my face lol and she said Ah so cute! ❤️Then Seo pronounced my name outloud. Claudiaaaa ❤️ so cute!!! I told her I wished TTS promotion was longer >.< She's replied Awww I know!

I'm really really impressed with Seo ❤️ so nice!!! I shook her hand and she looked at me smiling & thankful I came ❤️

TTS were in such a good mood! Ahh fansign over. They were so nice!!And happy! We took a group picture & They stood right next to my row

taengoo 탱구 ‏@jasminelep  
Fan asked Seo if she drank alcohol with the members after the concert, Seo said they didn’t, just gathered & talked (cr n12739)

Fan asked same (coffee) question to Seohyun and she said ice choco, and sometimes misugaru latte and americano (cr jjoggomi39)

Embedded image permalink

cr michelle @frozenArctic

The "lock" pendant seeing on Hyun, Yoona and Jong Hyun is quite questionable at first. Finally when seeing Yong with almost similar pendant on IG, it's bring back the beautiful moment at Music Bank in 2013. 

Their interactions with each other and other members absolutely give out nostalgia with good memories. A picture of activities full of fun and smiles. It's always have a big impression and really touched my heart. 

I love that particular scenario. They were all brimming with happiness. Two couples obviously flirting and caught on cameras and became "viral". 

Hopefully, 2016 will be a year they will be more braver in giving us the truth especially concerning marriage and family. Who knows with that particular announcement it cool down some of their fans foolishness and be sensible enough to leave them alone. 

Surely they have more respect toward "married" and give more privacy to our couple. It will be a bonus for us here if one very fine day our beloved couple share a picture of their family.

Have a great and everlasting love. Spread love and let's love make "wonders". May your days full with love and happiness.  

In God we trust, in God we seek guidance!

• Like 4

Fan account:

Fan asked Seohyun to play rock-paper-scissors and if Seo wins she will show Seo who she brought along with her.

Fan said she brought Sooyoung with her

Seo "???" Fan took out Sadness doll and Seo laughed and said "Sooyoung unnie"

Cr @jasminelep

• Like 2

'2015 KBS Gayo Festival' reveals their 1st set list with Girls' Generation, EXO, CNBLUE, etc http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/2015-kbs-gayo-festival-reveals-their-1st-set-list-including-girls-generation-exo-cnblue-more 

Embedded image permalink
Blue Boys!!!!!

Who's NEXT? 2015 SBS 가요대전 1차 라인업 대공개!! 이 그룹 is 뭔들...♡ #2015_SBS_가요대전 #누구게 #맞춰봐 #내일 #스페셜영상공개 #그대는달링 #다리디리다랍뚜

Embedded image permalink

will wait for the girls.... ;)
 or only TTS?

2015 SBS Gayo Daejun grand opening - TTS shout-out https://youtu.be/0Uj2ythxUkc 

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

FNC Kingdom wraps up 2 day concerts in Jpn + special perfms by 1st ever male dance idol grp http://media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20151214093323543 

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

• Like 2

•  
  • taengoo 탱구 Retweeted ㅉㄲㅁ

Fan asked same (coffee) question to Seohyun and she said ice choco, and sometimes misugaru latte and americano

taengoo 탱구 added,

ㅉㄲㅁ @jjoggomi39
    서현이한테도 똑같은 질문했는데 막내가 "아이스초코? 애 같죠?ㅋㅋㅋ막 당 떨어질때 맨날 먹어요 그리고 미숫가루라떼 아메리카노도 가끔 먹어요" 라고ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

oh.... so baby upgrade her drink :D:D:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJQS3IJmCuI2tgpyd9i7k

Embedded image permalink

69dc4401f64d4419a8d78ca9b5200271.jpg

• Like 3

151215 SEOHYUN INSTAGRAM UPDATE

[TRANS]Beautiful Yujin unnie ~~ haha thanks a lot ♡  An Enjoyable date with unnie ♡ @keroroshenyi 

[TRANS]"Seohyuna~(her daughter's name) please grow up like Seohyunnie" aww so sweet ^^

So Yujin ,81 line. Seobb's hanging out w/ her 10 years apart unnie. They are both graduated from Dongguk University. (via Vanory)

Embedded image permalink

151215 Pops in Seoul _ Girls' Generation - Phantasia in Seoul

[ENG/FULL] SMTOWN SEOUL DVD 2015 MAKING FILM

[Show!Music Core Special]The most winning #2 on Music Core this year -SNSD with 3 trophies