[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

whoaaaa, how did you find it ?

don't worry, you're not delulu at all. hahahahahahahahahahahaha   240 ? 240? you know that the cinderella's shoe should fit perfectly right? :D:D:D

You can watch full video here >> :D Our boys sooo cutipie

I am cracking up for jungshin chinguuu   :D:D:D

Edited by kerokero2
  • Like 2

saw this in YSI Gochun :) helpful tips to help the boys win :)

http://boicebarracks.tumblr.com/post/129005087245/please-reblog

a little help can mean a lot.

By the way as I repeated and repeated to listen to Cinderella the beat keeps getting better and better to my taste.

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 6

Love the 240mm Cinderella slipper! Hehe. Of all sizes why particularly 240mm (around size 7)? I thought common size for girls should be 235mm (size 6) instead? Hehe...I love the ask in the box video, they are too cute. Love their weird sense of humour! Cuteee....

Edited by Yongseojyhsjh
spelling error
  • Like 5

Who composed HOLD MY HANDS ,Is it Yong? I love the beat its like a combo of jazz, slow rock and pop. It is so soothing to the ears :) I believe it is Yong's composition,he is really a music genius.

It is like listening to Latin-African-Western music :)

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 3

I don't know if it is just me, but the songs and the new style of CNBLUE in their #2Gether is addicting. The album when you listen to it for the first time is not that impressive but the more you listen to it your liking will grow. For me they are just getting better and better and their taste to music are extraordinary. When K-Pop is  dominated by girl groups and  boy groups who dances CNBLUE stood firm with purely music,YongHwa's talent in songwriting is not a joke and may I add Jonghyun's composition improves a lot too.

• Like 7

I'm not a musicprodigy\teacher\hustler.  I'm not easily amazed with songs in the retail version as it always tends to be edited to make it sounds good.  I always look for a live version as this will always show me\us how good a band\singer is.

I'm just a fan of YongSeo.. but after checking out CNBlues' live performances of Love Light, Can't Stop, I'm Sorry and let's include YongHwa's One Fine Day (damn, the live version is so good that it's much better than the retail version)

This is the reason I'm excited to hear\see the live version of Cinderella and Roller Coaster:)

• Like 6

Get ready to hear CNBLUE's title track and 5 other songs through their anticipated comeback stages!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/get-ready-to-hear-cnblues-title-track-and-5-other-songs-through-their-anticipated-comeback-stages

September 17 on 'M! Countdown' - "Cinderella" + "Radio"

September 18 on 'Music Bank' -  "Cinderella" + "Hold My Hand

September 19 on 'Show! Music Core' - "Cinderella" + "Roller Coaster". 

September 20 on 'Inkigayo' "Cinderella" + "Domino

September 22 on 'The Show' "Cinderella" + "Footsteps"

• Like 6

I'm not a musicprodigy\teacher\hustler.  I'm not easily amazed with songs in the retail version as it always tends to be edited to make it sounds good.  I always look for a live version as this will always show me\us how good a band\singer is.

I'm just a fan of YongSeo.. but after checking out CNBlues' live performances of Love Light, Can't Stop, I'm Sorry and let's include YongHwa's One Fine Day (damn, the live version is so good that it's much better than the retail version)

This is the reason I'm excited to hear\see the live version of Cinderella and Roller Coaster:)

Same here.. i'm kinda dunno how to explain myself on listening to music. I sometimes heard some classical music and get scolded by my friends saying me crazy or oldies. I also heard some music like the title "Time to say goodbye" or some tenor song. 

For me, I kinda like Cold Love, I'm Sorry, Paradise, Control kinda like heavy guitar song XD. But sometimes also change but all times favourite is still Cold Love. 

• Like 5

I know there was questions as to why their album was at #34 on the charts but what I was thinking is that CNBLUE/FNC  had announced the CNBLUE's Japanese album a very long time ago, but a lot of people have said that the announcements for  their Korean 2gether album like only happened like 2 weeks ago. Most people were caught unawares. Also, their Korean album promotions are being filmed in Japan. Other than the teasers for the Korean album, CNBLUE has been promoting in Japan for their. upcoming Japanese album. What we are seeing is CNBLUE Cinderella in Japan They are also doing all the promos for the Korean album from Japan. I personally think that ,as a business major, this whole promotion for their albums was a huge uncoordinated mess. Not enough pre-promotion  for the Korean album but also all the promos for the Korean album has been filmed from Japan while doing promos for the Japanese release. It gives the impression that the Koren album is an afterthought. They will probably be doing the concerts for  the Japanese release at the same time they should be doing the promotions in Korea for 2gether . How does that even work? Apparently Cinderella is now #1 on most Asian charts so that is encouraging. .  My Opinion is that the promotion for CNBLUE's  two albums has be screwed royally from the beginning. Maybe it will all even out in the end but this dual promotions is not (I think) going to work. This dual  comebacks isa mess. The songs are great, the videos are great, the album is great, it is just how everything is being handled.My Opinion.

• Like 6

I know there was questions as to why their album was at #34 on the charts but what I was thinking is that CNBLUE/FNC  had announced the CNBLUE's Japanese album a very long time ago, but a lot of people have said that the announcements for  their Korean 2gether album like only happened like 2 weeks ago. Most people were caught unawares. Also, their Korean album promotions are being filmed in Japan. Other than the teasers for the Korean album, CNBLUE has been promoting in Japan for their. upcoming Japanese album. What we are seeing is CNBLUE Cinderella in Japan They are also doing all the promos for the Korean album from Japan. I personally think that ,as a business major, this whole promotion for their albums was a huge uncoordinated mess. Not enough pre-promotion  for the Korean album but also all the promos for the Korean album has been filmed from Japan while doing promos for the Japanese release. It gives the impression that the Koren album is an afterthought. They will probably be doing the concerts for  the Japanese release at the same time they should be doing the promotions in Korea for 2gether . How does that even work? Apparently Cinderella is now #1 on most Asian charts so that is encouraging. .  My Opinion is that the promotion for CNBLUE's  two albums has be screwed royally from the beginning. Maybe it will all even out in the end but this dual promotions is not (I think) going to work. This dual  comebacks isa mess. The songs are great, the videos are great, the album is great, it is just how everything is being handled.My Opinion.

Can't agree for more.

Goodluck to our boys on today's show, surely they will make us high and proud once again. I would be hypocrite if I will say it is ok for them not to win or for me to wish for a trophy but the effort they have done to make this two albums possible is enough for me to say that I am proud to be a fan or even prouder than ever. Trophy or not I am anticipating their live performances with glee. 

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 3

Can't agree for more.

Goodluck to our boys on today's show, surely they will make us high and proud once again. I would be hypocrite if I will say it is ok for them not to win or for me to wish for a trophy but the effort they have done to make this two albums possible is enough for me to say that I am proud to be a fan or even prouder than ever. Trophy or not I am anticipating their live performances with glee. 

Trophy or not... i think for me is appreciate the song and listen to it is enough for them. ^^

Like YH put in the SNS last time "Just Music" or something like that

Edited by cronoyongseo4ever

I am so curious about this, is it a gift from Seohyun ? 

Its not a gift from Seohyun but from Taiwan Goguma .  

52gr3o.jpg

Seohyun only gave Yonghwa a piano that fan give to her because Yonghwa make songs so he really need it more than her . This confirmed by Seohyun's manager . Even until Yonghwa still used that piano he placed it in his house . You can watch his V app " BangSong Yong" He used the piano . 

CLfgYHRWUAAbbd5.jpg

• Like 6

Can't agree for more.

Trophy or not... i think for me is appreciate the song and listen to it is enough for them. ^^

Like YH put in the SNS last time "Just Music" or something like that

Agree, he just want his music to be heard and that is important to him and to his members. Trophy is just an extra bonus. But the fact remains chingu! I'm so nervous  for them hahahaha maybe effect of drinking too much coffee. I don't which site I need to check where I can see the boys hahahaha, I'm that paranoid today.

Just my opinion.  Sometimes an artist needs a trophy or two for their work for them to feel the fulfillment.

And it's a fact. But they can't have it most of the time part of their journey as an artist, they have to live with it and learn from it. Part of the learning process that is why the boys never stop to offer us something new everytime. With these they learn what their audience wanted from them. But I'm still positive this album will do well in due time. The initial phase maybe slow but definitely it will hit the music chart well. 

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 2