[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

can't wait for yonghwa's weekly idol episode he's totally born for vareity shows B)

waaah seohyun new musical looks really steamy !! i wish i could share photos here but i don't know how 

arghhhh my heart  :tears: hope she do well in this musical too as much as she did the GWTW

• Like 2

160201 Seohyun - Mamma Mia Musical Public Rehearsal

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink   Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

hehehe these scenes..

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

translate by seopun Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

VanVann ‏@VaNoRy  
Seobb said there'll b kissing scenes in Mamma Mia. When she first had kissing scene, fans would gasped in surprised.Now she felt like it's only for the show s and hopes that fans would feel that way too.This time it will be sth more seductive, but he(Sky)'s a married man so she didn't feel awkward.

160201 Video MammaMia Musical Public Rehearsal, by tvdaily & THEMUSICAL

http://www.themusical.co.kr/Media/Detail?enc_num=9irIEFUJ%2BTjE5ViCu5CfEQ%3D%3D

http://www.themusical.co.kr/Media/Detail?enc_num=kqq61QE/Pc%2BE669irDcPuA%3D%3D

Embedded image permalink

4 years old sandals :bawling:

4 hours ago, dado1114 said:

can't wait for yonghwa's weekly idol episode he's totally born for vareity shows B)

waaah seohyun new musical looks really steamy !! i wish i could share photos here but i don't know how 

arghhhh my heart  :tears: hope she do well in this musical too as much as she did the GWTW

ermm same way like ur previous post .. copy the image or link then paste here

160201 SEOHYUN WEIBO UPDATE

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

sunnyismylife ‏@loverssone321 
[TRANS] The mobile game I endorsed Coco Magic City last week ranked No.1. This all are fans result of supporting. I also played before it is really fun.Thank you to all of you. Coco Magic City also fighting  #CocoMagicCity ##Seohyun#Seohyun##SeoJuHyun##SeoJuHyun# 

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

OT:

About that issue I don't really think that they are at fault there. Its really bad how other people would perceive that article because their name is included. They are also a victim about that incident and Im truly sad that somewhat it would tarnish their name.

• Like 6

you stop your stupit things

Who said they can't play live?  #KingofLiveCNBLUE

we know them.. im so angry now. everythings are for money.

they are real and they work hard...everyone know this.

this stupit news and bad comments ......http://www.koreaboo.com/news/cnblue-fined-15-million-won-for-unauthorised-use-of-crying-nuts-offside-in-a-performance/

YOU NEVER MİND

NOTHİNG DİDNT EASY FOR THEY 

im a boice.. CNBLUE NEVER STOP CaYaDA1VAAAGYDJ.jpg:large

12688114_554376258051864_972783986944730

I LOVE YOU GUYS URİ BLUE BOYS

YOU ARE TOP OF THE WORLD...

AND

FOREVER

NEVER GONE LOOK BACK BOYS 

OTHER DONT KNOW YOU

THİS İS REALLLLL 

BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND STUPİTS

CaXHE42WwAAmLJb.jpg:large

12651065_1316394901719578_72265954497211

CaUzN3LVIAAX_4U.jpg:large

AND YOU SAY İT İS STOLEN İS 'İM A LONER' 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUT WE WİLL WİN CNBLUE

AND BOİCES

CaXphe5VAAEkgxh.jpg:large

• Like 5

Still find it amazing especially seohyun's voice is really amazing for acoustic ballad. She would harmonize her voice with others. Somehow, when Yong and Hyun did the Banmal song duet their voice sound like its matched in heaven. Hyun usually would do the second or third voice and it just makes the song sounds better because instead of singing as the main vocalist she would play the role as the lead vocalist to harmonize the fellow singer(s). I learned singing before and I am not bias.

• Like 6

• Like 3