[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

OMG! Yong is so handsome with glasses,oh! I mean this past days he is extremely handsome, seems happy in love. 

And the song "Hello" i love it. Really daebak! Never fails to amaze me with your talent JYH.You're one of a kind, your mom is for sure really really proud of you. I wonder how proud the lady in white too.:D

• Like 6

allkpop ‏@allkpop 
CNBLUE's Yonghwa explains what made him want to collaborate with Sungwoo Jungah

Yonghwa_1452888341_af_org.jpg

CNBLUE's Yonghwa and singer-songwriter Sunwoo Jungah guested on the January 15 airing of 'Sketchbook' and talked about how they came to collaborate on "Fireworks" and "Hello." 

Yonghwa recalled, "I randomly heard Sunwoo Jungah's song "Baepsae" on the radio one day and was pleasantly shocked. [Her music] gave off an Amy Winehouse vibe. When I saw her singing with that flyaway hairstyle and wrapped in a cast, I thought, 'I have to work with her.'"  

Turns out Sunwoo Jungah was also a fan of Yonghwa! She said, "I really liked Yonghwa's solo album and he reached out to me asking to collaborate. It was right around the time I had written a duet song and I believed his voice would go really well with it, so I told him about it and he wholeheartedly agreed." Then they both declared at the same time, "It was fate," bringing laughter. 

Fate or not, we for one, are certainly happy that you guys collaborated because "Fireworks" and "Hello" are kick-richard simmons songs!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/cnblues-yonghwa-explains-what-made-him-want-to-collaborate-with-sungwoo-jungah

allkpop ‏@allkpop  
What were Yonghwa and Sunwoo Jungah's impressions of each other?  

Yonghwa_1452889887_af_org.jpg

First impressions are very important as anybody would tell you, so it's a relief that both Yonghwa's and Sunwoo Jungah's first impressions of each other were positive! 

The two artists admitted as much on the January 15 airing of 'Sketchbook.' On this episode Yonghwa said, "From December to January, the person I saw the most was Sungwoo Jungah," revealing that the two had to meet up often for their collaborative project. 

This prompted the MC to naturally question the two what their first impressions of each other were. Yonghwa answered, "I thought it'd be difficult to approach her but she is really nice." 

Sunwoo Jungah also had nothing but positive things to say about Yonghwa, explaining, "Because he's such a big star, I thought there might be a wall between us. But unlike what I've seen on variety, he's not that great of a talker. When I used satoori (regional dialect), it was easier to break the ice between us." 

Yonghwa quickly agreed, adding, "Satoori is my lifeline," bringing laughter to the set. Does anyone else sense more Yonghwa X Sungwoo Jungah collabos in the future? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/what-were-yonghwa-and-sunwoo-jungahs-impressions-of-each-other

The Seoul Story ‏@theseoulstory  
Yoo Hee Yeol admires CNBLUE Yonghwa, "Saw him in waiting room & he looks super handsome"

Embedded image permalink

http://m.news.nate.com/view/20160116n00469

Soompi ‏@soompi  
Yoo Hee Yeol Has a Man Crush on CNBLUE'S JUNG YONGHWA

On January 15, CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa and singer Sunwoo Jung-A appeared on KBS 2TV’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook.”

On the show, MC Yoo Hee Yeol was taken by Jung Yong Hwa’s good looks.

Jung Yong Hwa revealed that he got to work with Sunwoo Jung-A recently and said, “I spent so much time with Sunwoo Jung-A in the months of December and January so far.” Yoo Hee Yeol showed his envy saying how happy Sunwoo Jung-A must’ve been to see Jung Yong Hwa so often. He cracked everyone up saying, “I went to his waiting room earlier to say hello. He is damn good looking.”

Jung Yong Hwa thanked him for the compliment and Yoo Hee Yeol teased him for accepting the compliment so quickly.

“Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” airs every Friday at 12:10 a.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/15/yoo-hee-yeol-has-a-man-crush-on-cnblues-jung-yong-hwa/

160115 [Boice Special] Jung Yonghwa X SunWoo Jung A  
Hello & Fireworks MV shooting BTS

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

WOW YONGSEOTHAILAND!!!:wub: :heart: GOOD JOB GUYS.. DAEBAK AS ALWAYS.. HAVE FUN TODAY.. ENJOY THE CONCERT!!! 

OUR POTTER COUPLE..

Embedded image permalink

cr ASYS38 

7 minutes ago, pinkglaze said:

WOW yonghwa looks so mature in the glasses. He'll 27 this year or 28 in Korean. Time flies!! I wonder what the future holds for them!! Wish them happiness, health, success, and a pretty wife (hmm.. Seohyun)!

Speaking of age, I have read that Seunggi is soon to enlist since he turns 29 this month and according to the article, they are getting the letter to enlist once they reach 29. so in Yong's case that would be next year. My gosh don't want to wait for that date, I feel melancholic reading that articles since Yong will be 29 by Korean age. I can't imagine how to get through with the habit I have developed since I became his fans. My morning routine and evening routine would drastically change for 2 years.:( Anyway we still have more than a year or so, let us just enjoy the ride while it last.

I really like the collaboration. His voice really blended well with Sunwoo. I hope before he enters the military we will come to know what's real with YongSeo,can't wait for that. 

• Like 5

Yong z looking very handsome now!! He keeps getting better n better...his skin looks amazing...n those eyes are just the same...shows so much of passion when he sings!! Looks more like WGM days!! Hope to hear good news from Yong and Seo very soon!! You guys are so cute!!

• Like 3

160116 Golden era of powerful idols (idols with singing, dancing, and acting skills)
- Kyungsoo
- Siwan
- Seohyun
- Hyeri  

via NNseo_Whipping ,translate by VaNoRy  

Embedded image permalink

VanVann ‏@VaNoRy  
There'll be Mamma Mia preview showcase on Feb20-23. Tix available on Jan26. Actors/actresses to be announced soon. 

160116 - 2016 CNBLUE LIVE [COME TOGETHER] IN BANGKOK

tua_thitpapha's Instagram 

Embedded image permalink

9aee6715cab899c5551b3b4d92974806_bigger. CN_FANCLUB ‏@CN_FANCLUB  
2016 #CNBLUE LIVE [#COME_TOGETHER] 
in BANGKOK!! 올해의 첫 공연 함께 해주신 태국 BOICE 감사합니다!!! 알라뷰
Thai BOICE ขอบคุณจริงๆครับ❤ 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

LOVE LIGHT http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:52f7aef0ba151e74bde917fc4df4e12d

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:60b45516eac366f6123b1b5d1151c803

WGM YongSeo ‏@wgmyongseo2 

According to Thai goguma, Yonghwa just collected another Tamama at #ComeTogetherinBKK cr. MoJyh

cr   @usama_amm 

cr @pprince1997  

FIRST ROUND- YONG TOOK TAMAMA:heart::wub:

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

3RD ROUND- YONGHWA TOOK TAMAMA:wub:

Embedded image permalink

YONGSEO LIGHTBOARDS :wub:

Embedded image permalink  Embedded image permalink

160116 YONGHWA WEIBO & INSTAGRAM UPDATE 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

[TRANS] Bangkok concert has ended, felt lots of happiness-filled energy. I will continue to show my best side to everyone with the energy everyone gave me in 2016. I will never forget to maintain my thankfulness to fans at all the times. via lyuublue

SLOW-MO YONG TOOK TAMAMA (1ST ROUND)

WOWWW YONG "TAMAMA PLEASE" (2ND ROUND)

SLOW-MO (2ND ROUND)

YONG TOOK TAMAMA (3RD ROUND)

LOVE LIGHT~~

YONGSEO LIGHTBOARDS 

hehehe ermm ballet dance???

wowwww yong...:wub: 

auchh... hehe pity yong ...

160116 CNBLUE LIVE [COME TOGETHER] in Bangkok

Love Light - CNBLUE 2016 CNBLUE Live In Bangkok Come Together

160116 Love Light vers10.0 - Come Together Bangkok