[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

160113 [Naver Music Special] Jung Yonghwa X SunWoo Jung A 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=6565

fishyy ‏@lyuublue  
Breath is a song yonghwa made while thinking of sunwoojunga
Fireworks is a song swja made while thinking of yonghwa 

furry ‏@flyfurryfly  
JYH x Sunwoo Jung-A's project Empathy are made up with two duets in different genre. Both talks about the fortuitous moments in love.

"Breath" is a slow ballad talking about the last moment of love; "Fireworks" is a dance pop number abt the beautiful moments of affection.Lyrics of both songs are co-written together by both Yonghwa and Sunwoo Jung-A.

The official English title for (Breath) is "Hello"  cr seororo_O

Embedded image permalink

Golden Disk Lineup 2: EXO, SNSD Taeyeon, Seohyun, Suju Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, CNBLUE, EXID, RED VELVET, AOA

Embedded image permalink

TheSoneSource ‏@TheSoneSource  
Taeyeon&Seohyun attend GDA on 20-21 in Korea
(Seohyun MC Day1 (20th Jan) with Jun HyunMoo&Kim JongKook)

CNBLUE will attend on 21th January

Hai Guys,... This is my first post at this thread because I usually just be a silent reader.

I just dropped by to share how much I love Yongseo. I've become yongseo shipper since 2011 when they still aired WGM. It's been 4 years since their WGM day. Back then at 2012-2013 their hint about their closeness is pretty obvious and tha'ts make me very happy so I became addicted to them. But reality life catch me up and I dont have much time to spazz again.... So today I will try to catch up again with my long life obession thas is spazzzaing about Yong Seo....

Thank you guys for making this thread so alive since Thread 1....

• Like 5

160113 SEOHYUN INSTAGRAM UPDATE

Stella ♡ ‏@SonexStella 
[TRANS] Yesterday at the musical #MammaMia press conference, happy daughter Sophie Seohyun in a photo with awesome super mom Donna #ShinYoungSook and #ChoiJungWon sunbaenims~~♡ Hehe  There's about a month left until performances~ We're working hard and having fun preparing~^^ Please look forward to musical Mamma Mia~♡ 

via @crucial_gg

http://www.playdb.co.kr/magazine/magazine_temp_view.asp?kindno=8&no=600&page=1&sReqList=

The Q was: Sophie has a daring(?) side that she sends wedding invitation to the dad nominees. Have you ever done that sort of daring act?

SeoHyun: When I was young, I hated it when my dad smokes. So I put every cigarettes there into my mouth bcause I didnt want my dad to smoke. I was like 'Will it be fine if I take away all of these?'. He never smokes again after he saw that moment. I still vividly remember the day. So acrid.

160112 GIRLS' GENERATION 4th TOUR-PHANTASIA IN BANGKOK

allkpop ‏@allkpop  
Seohyun talks about auditioning for her part in musical 'Mamma Mia' 

Seohyun_1452639259_af_org.jpg

Girls' Generation's Seohyun opened up about her feelings regarding her next musical challenge, 'Mamma Mia,' during its press conference on January 12 at the Millenium Hilton Hotel.

"'Mamma Mia' was always a production that I liked," she started off.  In it, she plays Sophie, who is looking for her birth father.  "I think it'd be a lie to say that I feel no burden.  My responsibility has grown that much. It is simply an honor that I get to be in such a cool production like 'Mamma Mia' with such amazing and cool super veterans.  I am of the thought to make a Sophie that is unique to Seohyun with a new energy."

She continued, "It was my first time at a formal musical audition.  I was nervous, but I had a lot of fun preparing for the audition.  I got to sing the songs from 'Mamma Mia,' which I always liked, and I grew passionate as I practiced.  More than anything, I want to do my utmost with diligence."

She went into more detail of her audition, stating, "On the day I went to audition, I made the diary of the mother.  Thinking, 'What would the mother's diary look like?' I created the content of the diary accordingly.  I got to know Sophie as I made it, and it was fun.  Seeing as how I had fun preparing, I was also able to have fun auditioning.  I think it really became a good experience."

Are you excited to see Seohyun as Sophie?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/seohyun-talks-about-auditioning-for-her-part-in-musical-mamma-mia

Kpop Herald ‏@Kpop_Herald 
Seohyun to play energetic Sophie in ‘Mamma Mia!’

Seohyun of Korean girl band Girls’ Generation braced for her third role in her musical career.

Seohyun will act as Sophie in the Korean version of “Mamma Mia,” a jukebox musical named after the hit song of Swedish band Abba. 

In a press conference held in Seoul Tuesday, Seohyun said she felt pressured by her role.

“It is safe to say I had a feeling of burden,” she said. “I was honored to be onstage with high-profile, veteran actresses.”

Seohyun added fans may expect her unique interpretation of Sophie, on a quest looking for his real father among the three likely.
“I think that I could play energetic Sophie,” she said. “While practicing, I loved the atmosphere, full of happy energy.”

“Seohyun fits the role perfectly,” said Kim Moon-jeong, associate music director of “Mamma Mia!” “I’m sure the stamina Seohyun has presented in other roles will be a great addition to our performance.”

The 24-year-old singer-actress clinched the role by beating 350 competitors in an audition.

The musical, which features Abba’s 22 hit songs including “I Have a Dream,” “Dancing Queen” among others, is expected to run starting Feb. 24.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601131427112637537_2

YONGHWA SPOTTED AT FNC 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

SORRY this article is not realted with Yongseo but secret marriages again? its like a trending in Korea nowdays. Who knows 'BENEATH' story become reality.. Everything is possible right.. hehe

The Seoul Story ‏@theseoulstory  8h8 hours ago
Actor Jung Woo & Kim Yoo Mi confirm wedding on Jan 16th with handwritten letters to fans 

Embedded image permalink

furry ‏@flyfurryfly  
 FNC REP : "both of them respect and love one another, therefore decided to start a family" 

my name 무니라~ ‏@muniemuniratul 
and he's from FNC though.... haih~

Seogeneration ‏@Seogeneration11 
[English Translation] Playdb interview: Seohyun transformed into Sophie to find her daddy! 

Q: Mamma Mia Press Con has just ended
A: Isn’t the atmosphere lively? (laughs) The production is really bright and the atmosphere during rehearsal was great as well, it is a production that gives people energy. Thus, even though I was very tired after my schedules, I received a lot of energy when I go for practice at the end of the day.

Q: Mums and mums’ friends have worked together for very long, and have good relationships with each other. However, as a new cast, it might not be easy to assimilate into such a tight-knitted group?
A: My image suits this production so well! It’s really amazing. Except for the first day, we became very comfortable with each other. On the first day, I went “Hello everybody, I’m Seohyun” (softly). After that day it became, “HELLO EVERYBODY!”(laughs). I warm up to people easily, so it’s the interactions are very natural, VERY! (laughs) 

Q: Your image on the mainstream media is very quiet and good in self-management. It’s surprisingly to hear that you are very comfortable in such a loud environment (laughs)?
A: my original personality is very bright. When I’m with people I’m close with, I became even brighter. A person will have many sides to her, I have a quiet side, my noisy side might be more common. Maybe I should show my inner brighter self too.

Q: It seems that a lot of productions are inviting you to cast in their musicals. I heard you have made a Donna’s diary during the interview, what’s your reason to want to act in Mamma Mia?
A: I am a newbie, so I have a lot of productions I want to be in. Mamma Mia is a production that is suitable for my age now, I appear as Sophie aptly. So I really want to be in this musical. Just nice there was a casting interview, so I participated excitedly. I’m still bringing Donna’s diary around! (laughs) 

Q: What’s the similarities and differences between Sophie and Seohyun?
A: The basic characteristics are similar. For example, we have strong curiosity. People whom I work with, employees at the dermatology clinics, hairstylist unnies… I asked them “Why is this like this? Why is that like that then?” every day. So as long as I appear, they would all be very uptight (laughs). I cannot curb my curiosity. This is similar to Sophie. Oh, regarding what’s different? I know who my father is. 

Q: Mammia Mia has more dances than TMETS and GWTW.
A: It’s more tiring than SNSD’s dances (laughs). My energy will always be lower after each performances. Mamma Mia is the most exhausting musical. There’s a lot of dances throughout the musical, towards the end there’s three continuous dances. I can’t keep up in the beginning. “What should I do?” I still have to sing. But I became excited after more practices. So the most important thing now is energy management. I need to increase my blood platelet counts as well, I need to do more cardio, and singing while running. Breathing adjustment is necessary too.

Q: how do you do body management?
A: Continue cardio and pilate. However, I’m too busy recently to carry on. I have a treadmill at home, so I sing while I’m running. 

Q: It seems that you talk to Ock jooyun a lot
A: Joohyun unnie is my role model. I watched all of her musicals, I think. When I watched musicals in the past, I would think “oh, it’s interesting”. However, I got a shock after watching unnie’s musicals. “how could such person exist? How could this world exist” I became more interested in musicals. She is like my door to the musical world. I am very thankful to her, she is my role model and teacher. 

Q: Both of you have a lot of things to say when you meet
A: She listened to many of my sorrows. When she came to watch my musical, she stayed at my house until dawn to teach me. Joohyun unnie is a teacher who pushed me a lot. I still have a lot to learn from her when I watched her performances. I wanted to be such a professional since I was young. 
My expectations have also become very high after watching her performances. I don’t feel much when I watch musicals nowadays (laughs). When I went New York, I thought all Broadway performances would be as good as her’s, but I was slightly disappointed. Due to this, I have a stronger conviction to be a responsible actress, and think through a lot.
Unnie managed herself very well. She don’t let herself fall sick and always kept herself in tip-top condition. Even though she had performed a hundred or a thousand times, she always think of the audiences who go to watch the musical for the first time, she don’t compromise her performance. It’s very admiring, I want to be like her.

Q: you have mentioned musical way before you acted in one. Why do you like musical so much?
A: Well, I do like musicals, but I do not have a clear direction that it is the right way for me. I just felt so happy watching musicals, it seemed like discovering a new world. When I entered this world, I was so amazed, I felt so happy. It was very difficult during my first musical. The singing, acting and body expressions are different. But I know why I want to do musical. Even though it isn’t something I do very well, but I felt alive doing musical. It changed my life. It is something I have deep interest and enjoyment in. I like it so much, I feel very happy. 

Q: what’s your favourite Mamma Mia song?
A: Thank you for the music. It has a good rhythm and I can identify with the lyrics. I am thankful for the existence of music. I listen to music often, and feel that as music changes the atmosphere, my condition and thinking change too. I am not only thankful to music, but also feel that this song is so good. It’s my favourite. 

Q: There’s three actresses for Sophie. How’s Seohyun’s Sophie?
A: It will not be a forceful act. My original personality is very bright, so I will bring this to Sophie. Refreshing and cool, perhaps adding a little impact (laughs). I won’t screw up, I will do well (laughs). It will also show the sides of me in my daily life, I’m excited

Q: A word to the audience going to watch Mamma Mia
A: A even hardworking self, a responsible and trusted actress… I want to show all of these to everybody. Please come and watch! I will show all my energy on stage! (laughs)

English translation by Seogeneration
Chinese translation by SJH bar.
*apologies if I missed out anything*

http://www.playdb.co.kr/magazine/magazine_temp_view.asp?kindno=8&no=600&page=1&sReqList=

Just now, luvys said:

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY GUYS~~~:wub: FOREVER 4 CNBLUE..:heart:

Embedded image permalink  Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

HEYYYY!! CNBLUE WE ARE ALWAYS WİTH YOU.I LOVE YOU. 14.01.2010:heart: NİCE FOR YEAR..ALWAYS STAY THİS .

CNBLUE =FRİENDSHİP,FAMİLY,LOYAL,BOİCES,MUSİC,BLUE,FUN,LOVE,ROCK,SMILE,LIFE,OUR WORLD..ALL THE BEST:wub:

I MİSS YOU AND EVEN NOW...:tears:I'M BOİCES.. I AM PROUD TO BE BOİCES..;)YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT..THE BEST:phew:THANK YOU CNBLUE FOR 6 YEARS AND ALL SONGS:heart:  OUT OF THE BLUE, WE FEEL İN LOVE WİTH CNBLUE 

GOOD TO HAVE YOU.. :wub: LET'S ALL TOGETHER IN THE FUTURE:):phew::rolleyes::sweatingbullets: I LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU ...

• Like 4

Seohyun is a Godess ‏@seoladyx3  
#confessionsofaseomate #yongseo #cnsd
This is just part of my reason for loving yongseo/cnblue with seohyun 

Embedded image permalink

MISS THEM~~~D-28

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

cr miyuki,  furry

FNC Family ‏@FNCFamily_
[Anniversary] #CNBLUE데뷔6주년 #CNBLUE6thAnniversary
#BOICE #20160114
CNBLUE의 데뷔 6주년을 축하해주세요♡ @CNBLUE_4 

Embedded image permalink

DramaFever ‏@dramafever 
The casting is final! 13 actors who confirmed roles on upcoming drama 

db7439cf-a795-4e29-82d9-84b14ce7b879.png

12. Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun

ad8c0a26-cb5e-46ce-b9fd-6c479ec241ab.jpg

Actress and singer Seohyun of Girls' Generation plays Woo Hee, the last princess of the late Baekje dynasty. In the new Goryeo dynasty, Woo Hee works as a geisha and puts on shows for her guests. She befriends Hae Soo and helps her navigate the complicated life in the palace.

13. Nam Joo Hyuk

fcd01964-53cc-40fc-9cf9-e7bd12d2f260.jpg

Actor Nam Joo Hyuk is prince Wang Wook, the thirteenth in line, who, with princess Woo Hee, creates an adorable couple.

Moon Lovers is an epic historical drama based on the Chinese series Bu Bu Jing Xin. (Read more about Moon Lovers here) Director Kim Kyu Tae of That Winter, the Wind Blows, IRIS and It's Okay, That's Love is producing the drama, and Universal Studios is investing in the drama. This is the first time the Hollywood film company has backed a Korean show.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/13-actors-who-confirmed-roles-on-k-drama-moon-lovers/

#CNBLUE6thAnniversary.... keep accompany us with your beautiful music :wub:

cr owner

biodata-cnblue-blue-travel.jpg
210437-cnblue.jpg

for @Melissa S S Kalid and @gogu_ma11 Pls follow Soompi rules

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This rule is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

• Like 4

Sophie ya.... so Yeppo:wub:

cr owner

Embedded image permalink

• Like 3