[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Hyuni said she 26 this year

cr owner

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CXweuLRUsAAbZsk.mp4

getting marry soon pretty girl ;) cant wait that day hehe

少女時代、オトナの魅力際立つファッション&メイクの足し算、引き算 #少女時代 #メイク #ファッション http://mdpr.jp/k-enta/1553980 

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

151230 창문넘어 어렴풋이 옛생각이 나겠지요(서현) 직캠(Fancam)/2015 KBS 가요대축제 http://idolworld.co.kr/b/girl_snsd-19810 

Embedded image permalink

• Like 4

160101 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM UPDATE 

Embedded image permalink

cr furry

160102 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE 

BLACK RAMEN

TASTY

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

[Trans]  Yummy! Yummy! Really delicious! 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

160103 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE 

[Trans] I don't like the ordinary!!! 

[Trans] I know the road I am going to make it!!!! via ‏@lyuublue

furry ‏@flyfurryfly 
[Trans] I'm not on the slope, Skiing on the mountain will turn out like that

Embedded image permalink

furry ‏@flyfurryfly
[Trans] from without a route till starting a route to ski, the ground keeps calling me 

INDEED BFF!!! HEHE

Embedded image permalink

I just want to give my thanks and gratitude to people who keeps uploading pictures of Yongseo on this thread it keeps the thread alive especially to @luvys thank you so much!!!!! hehehehehhehe

And I am just so happy fany liked the photos and the also with the phrase "the ground keeps calling me" hehehehe stop giving us hints already hehehehe.... YONGSEO 2016!!!!

• Like 4

THANKS TO ALL AWESOME YS FANPAGE, YS SUNBAE.. WE STILL ALIVE & SAILING SMOOTHLY :wub:.:wub:

SO TRUE.. HOW COME WE ARE NOT DELULU....THANKS YONG~~~

BLING BLING~~~~

OWH..RIGHT NOW..YONG ON VACAY IN JAPAN? JAPAN ALWAYS BE THE SPECIAL PLACE FOR YS:wub:

Guest glamrockr69

ugh... just saw the gayo vids and ive seen a lot of hits and misses. as usual, they avoid each other. but the glances and the member spying are still there. im a bit lazy to make screenshots now so maybe next time i will.

>when yong is the end in the line seohyun moves away(opening)

>when seo is the first in the line yong moves away(ending)

>minhyuk whispers something,yong turns (just like in every gayo vids,minhyuk is the look out)

>jungshin&jonghyun glances at yong when the old dude held seo's hand. (im trying to find a whole stage shot for this to see yongs reaction to this)

just wondering why snsd and cnblue are always side by side onstage most of the time...oh well thats good for us

FNC Entertainment's Plans for 2016
FNC "Debuting the first male dance group, focusing on CNBLUE's individual acting careers"

"FNC Entertainment has FTISLAND, CNBLUE, and N.Flying but will be breaking away from the band concept and instead debut their first male dance group. NEOZ will be debuting with 9 members but there is a chance that members will be eliminated from the team. FTISLAND, CNBLUE, N.Flying, AOA, and Juniel are expected to have comebacks. In 2015, CNBLUE had a lot of variety show appearances as well as music activities but in 2016, it is planned for them to build up their individual acting careers. AOA will have team activities but they are open to the prospect of a solo, a unit, and individual activities."

SM Entertainment's Plans for 2016
SM "Debut the male SM Rookies within the year"

"SM Entertainment will launch a boy group in 2016. One of the most important goals they have is to make sure their new group have a safe and solid debut. Also, Super Junior, who created their own exclusive sub-label under SM, is gathering interest for their activities in 2016. And staying true to the phrase "SM work like cows", SNSD, SHINee, f(x), and EXO will be having group, unit, and solo activities. We will also see a lot of team activities from Red Velvet, the trendy girl group."

Translation by gkboice

160104 TaeTiSeo by oioikorea

Its glad to see them wearing red/maroon colour..

160101- Sunwoojunga noona ig (this pic was deleted)

160103 Jeon Taeyeol (voice actor)  selected the 3 celebrities with the best dubbing skill