[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Thank you for all the replies so it's a mini album for snsd :) 

Now my question is... Are SNSD and CNBLUE going to perform on music shows together? Like during I Got a Boy and I'm Sorry

Thank you again :D :D:D 

it is a full album chinguuu.

it contains more than 10 songs. usually mini album just had max 5 or 6 only.

• Like 1

The boys are really back with a vengeance :) They all look handsome and manly. Out of the four yonghwa must be the more stressed so he seems skinny, the sounds of the songs of their new album is mellowed a bit compared to can't stop and I'm sorry and I love it,so cool. I hope they will slam the music chart just like SNSD.

By the way, I find Minhyuk really dashing and debonair these days.

I guess they will start this Thursday on Mcountdown. Have you all heard all the songs on the 2gether album? I love Cinderella, Hide and Seek and Rollercoaster. What are your favourite? I saw their live showcase on Vapp just now. It's so cool!!! If only they play all the songs on the album! Let's start analyzing yonghwa's lyrics. Hehehe....

• Like 3

Oops uri hyun buin dyed her hair right after her promotions. Here comes our yongseo look again! Brown is subtle enough. Good! Btw uri hyun buin posted on instagram just 5 mins before CNBLUE live showcase, and posted another in the middle of showcase, was it her way of showing encouragement? 

• Like 7

OT:

i dont know if this is off topic or not anybody know what happened to the author beliverremember? she deactivated her account on asianfanfic. I love all her yongseo fanfictions I should have saved all of them offline. Its just sad I couldnt re read them anymore.

Regarding the album its a new sound coming from them although I like it more if they do more rock like Im sorry and coffee shop but this just proves they do different kinds of music. I will still support them although I notice from korean sites that they dont really update quickly about news on this comeback.

• Like 2

We goguma can be very noisy just beacuse Yong and Hyun are in the same place together or when they stealing glance or when they have a small greeting. I wonder how this thread will be  if Seohyun openly support Yong like what Seungyeon did to Jonghyun...... #howiwish #mygogumaheart

• Like 6

I read something online about the Green Light (SNSD's song & a part of lyrics in Cinderella). Someone who read The Great Gatsby (yong hwa mentioned that he read this book before) said that the this book mentioned green light. It represent the woman the protagontist loves from afar, as the woman is rich and the protagonist is poor. I thought this person's view is interesting so I wanted to share with all of you. 

• Like 5

We goguma can be very noisy just beacuse Yong and Hyun are in the same place together or when they stealing glance or when they have a small greeting. I wonder how this thread will be  if Seohyun openly support Yong like what Seungyeon did to Jonghyun...... #howiwish #mygogumaheart

If Seungyeon openly supports Jonghyun then it will only add up to our suspicion that YongSeo is real. If you are just casual friends then what is there to hide for. It's impossible for them not to develop friendship, they spend more time longer than Seungyeon and Jonghyun. they seem to be close after WGM (exhibit A" KBS video"). For old time sake if they are friends just a repost or like or even following each other on SNS but they did none of the above, it only mean one thing they are hiding something and conscious to let the public know.

But that is ok for me, I would prefer it that way anyway.

Seohyun is very beautiful in that picture :) Darker hair color suits her well than blond, just my personal preferrence 

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 9