Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still a beginner on photoshop and i was wondering what do you do to get this kind of effect on a graphic...were there blending....filtering and stuff like that involved??...can you please make a tut. or elaborate more on the techniques?

here are my two most fav. graphics...i just adore it so much!...

mural_chelly_amber002.jpg

and

mural_chelly_amber005.jpg

.....i tried! ...but did not suceed :( ...but anyways thanks for the help!

Guest jasonyc

Hi Jasonyc.....I'm handicaped in making gifs....hope you'll give a tutorial for that....thank you.....

I believe jeNn and Muddie are working on gif tutorials.

If not, I'll have one in a couple of days.

i'm still a beginner on photoshop and i was wondering what do you do to get this kind of effect on a graphic...were there blending....filtering and stuff like that involved??...can you please make a tut. or elaborate more on the techniques?

here are my two most fav. graphics...i just adore it so much!...

mural_chelly_amber002.jpg

and

mural_chelly_amber005.jpg

.....i tried! ...but did not suceed :( ...but anyways thanks for the help!

Although the images above look very complicated and involved, they're pretty much a large 'collection' of basic blending ideas.

I'll have something up for you to play around with in a couple of days.

Guest __Christine

i was wondering, if i suddenly lost all my brushes in my ps, can i get them all back? is there any place i can 'go' in my comp so that i can find all my brushes back??????

*horrorrrr*

I believe jeNn and Muddie are working on gif tutorials.

If not, I'll have one in a couple of days.

Yeah I'm trying to get to that. But I'm just not sure which type of blinkie people wanna learn lol.

i was wondering, if i suddenly lost all my brushes in my ps, can i get them all back? is there any place i can 'go' in my comp so that i can find all my brushes back??????

*horrorrrr*

Don't you have them saved on your comp? I always have the zip file in my folder cos my PS always stuffs up and deletes them all when I restart it. If you don't have them saved, I have no idea how you can get them back.

OHH! I GOT AN IDEA!! CHRISTINE SHOULD MAKE A GIF TUTORIAL!!! teehee

Guest Muddie Murda

Yeah I'm trying to get to that. But I'm just not sure which type of blinkie people wanna learn lol.

I would recommend the newbies to learn simple blinkies first. To get the idea of 'animations' and the frames.

After that, they'd slowly upgrade to more 'advance' stuff???

:D my idea of simple blinkie is like...the boxes w/ the blinking letters or like....the blinkie that types out??

I need to put my tut together into one image like Jason's before I post it up, that way I won't have like 4 posts. :(

__Christine, :( Did you save them????? When you DL your brushes, where do you put your DL brushes? Or do you install and then delete the DL brushes. If you didn't save your DL brushes, then you'd probably lost them all. :(

What I like to do, whenever I go brush craze ( :P ) is DL, install, group up all my brushes together, and save it as one big file in some place of my computer where I could find it later. That way, when PS messes up or goes back to default by itself, I can just load my brushes once and it'd all be there. :)

Guest jonghyuklub012

Wow...been using Photoshop for about a couple years and these tutorials are so much better at explaining step by step -_- So many sites are so jumbled it's confusing to learn at first. You're doing a great job btw, thanks for the extra tips :)

Guest jasonyc

*horrorrrr*

Were they custom brushes you had downloaded and installed, or were they the default brushes that came originally with the installation of Photoshop?

If they were custom brushes you had downloaded, check your downloads folder to see if you still have the *.abr (Photoshop brush file) files that you can load back into Photoshop from the brushes options.

If they're not there, and you hadn't saved them out from the brushes window, I'm afraid you'll have to go looking for them again.

If you've 'lost' your default brushes, simply reload them from the brushes options menu (little arrow to open a sub menu from within the brush selection window while the brush tool is selected).

I hope it's the latter.

Guest __Christine

Don't you have them saved on your comp? I always have the zip file in my folder cos my PS always stuffs up and deletes them all when I restart it. If you don't have them saved, I have no idea how you can get them back.

OHH! I GOT AN IDEA!! CHRISTINE SHOULD MAKE A GIF TUTORIAL!!! teehee

gif tutorial?? since when you know i make gifs?? LMAO!

god..i didn't save them anywhere in my comp////isshhh~~~ i gotta dl them AGAIN! thanks muddie and jason by the way!

:)

Guest strawberrytapioca

it's an outline/solid vector

Tue's work isn't a BRUSH.

Use pentool and trace the girl's outline and color her in. add a bg and wala!

i wondering if you can show step by step...sorry im slow...like which buttons is which

Archived