Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest espèce*

I have thought of that thing before, but like Muddie Murda said...I'm a little :unsure: about the idea then.

Maybe if anyone puts up a tutorial....maybe a few layers can be shown and more explanations instead ---< to prevent copying.

Oh well...the psd thing is a nice idea though.

- apoptos dolor

I suppose if you're going to post a tutorial, it's up to you to make the *.psd file available or not. I can see there's really no way to 'watermark' the PSD file since it's practically the master copy. Nobody has to really do it, just whoever feels like it. Showing the layers palette with proper labels would be the next best thing I suppose.

Guest xxsarahhoangerz

I have a question. Is there any way to unblur a picture? Suppose the picture is blurry because someone moved the camera while taking the picture, can unblurring the picture be done with photoshop? If so, can anyone please show me. Thank you!

I have a question. Is there any way to unblur a picture? Suppose the picture is blurry because someone moved the camera while taking the picture, can unblurring the picture be done with photoshop? If so, can anyone please show me. Thank you!

Unless it's a very small amount of blur (almost undetectable) then it's probably going to stay blurry. There is a Sharpen tool (and Sharpen filters), but it has its limits. I think Muddie Murda knows more on Sharpen than I do.

hey anyone can help me?

you know when you make icons

and you want to put it in one

big picture and number it. Is there

an easier way to number than actually

type out 1...2...3...etc yourself?

like a button to press and the numbers

will just come out

cus typing to 200 is pretty hard >.<

-Rebecca

hey anyone can help me?

will just come out

-Rebecca

you mean, like an icon table?

^ hahaha yeah i think thats what she meant

hey anyone can help me?

will just come out

-Rebecca

I usually do it here

Table Generator

if you're onna use it, please credit them!

Kathy.

Guest **~Angelina~**

I took a pic which is very important to me and when i download it to my pc from my digital camera i found the pix are too Dark T^T I wanna make it brighter and i've already tried all the tutorials but they don't fit to my pic T^T

So i find this tutorial on a korean site which maybe it will work to my pic

http://blog.naver.com/sieunsieuns/20037369685

Can anyone help me explain it in English?

or any advices on how to make the pix brighter without using levels or the brightness/contrast thingy

Thanx a million in advance and sorry for my poor english ^ ^

Guest floweraine

i recently got photoshop cs3, and i just wanna ask if it has imageready?

cuz mine doesnt have imageready,

and if it doesnt have imageready, how do i save my animated pic to .gif?

thanz much :)

Guest mytigerlily

im really sorry if this pisses anyone off, but i'm pretty sure no one would link this if it was asked. i just know going throo 154 pages is going to drive me a little nuts ( it did going throo 196 pages of stocks...) sorry again if its a nubby question, it's just bugging me!

anyways, heres the question: u kno that grey "01" and box that looks like an envelope that's in the top left corner? it's just there. it don't know what its for & how to get rid of it. i was just photoshopping one day & there it was & now i can't get rid of it. can anyone also tell me wat it's for or wat it does? but especially how to make it go away!! thanks in advanced! :)

anyways, heres the question: u kno that grey "01" and box that looks like an envelope that's in the top left corner? it's just there. it don't know what its for & how to get rid of it. i was just photoshopping one day & there it was & now i can't get rid of it. can anyone also tell me wat it's for or wat it does? but especially how to make it go away!! thanks in advanced! :)

Press CTRL/CMD+H. Or go to Window > Hide Info (I think that's right). It shows up for me sometimes too, and sometimes it doesn't.

Guest espèce*
I took a pic which is very important to me and when i download it to my pc from my digital camera i found the pix are too Dark T^T I wanna make it brighter and i've already tried all the tutorials but they don't fit to my pic T^T

So i find this tutorial on a korean site which maybe it will work to my pic

http://blog.naver.com/sieunsieuns/20037369685

Can anyone help me explain it in English?

or any advices on how to make the pix brighter without using levels or the brightness/contrast thingy

Thanx a million in advance and sorry for my poor english ^ ^

You can always duplicate the layers twice - one set to softlight and one set to screen.

If it's still dark...you can try to make the softlight layer brighter by using the brightness/contrast.

Or another way... make a layer and set the foreground color to white and set the blending option to softlight.

- apoptos dolor

Guest mytigerlily
Press CTRL/CMD+H. Or go to Window > Hide Info (I think that's right). It shows up for me sometimes too, and sometimes it doesn't.

there is a god! lol, of photoshop anyway! ^ ^ thanks SO much, it really was eating at me :) btw, i dont have that option "hide info" :huh: but the CTRL+H worked beautifully! thanks sooo much again <33

Guest iya.donghae

i recently got photoshop cs3, and i just wanna ask if it has imageready?

cuz mine doesnt have imageready,

and if it doesnt have imageready, how do i save my animated pic to .gif?

thanz much :)

Cs3 already has ImageReady integrated into it. ^_^

I think the process is the same. Idk. I'm still working with CS. My friend told me about that CS3 thing.

Guest **~Angelina~**
You can always duplicate the layers twice - one set to softlight and one set to screen.

If it's still dark...you can try to make the softlight layer brighter by using the brightness/contrast.

Or another way... make a layer and set the foreground color to white and set the blending option to softlight.

- apoptos dolor

Thanx a billion ^3^

It works~

Guest AMIbunny

Can someone make a tutorial on how to make these type of cute little icon/animations? *sorry, i dont know what they are called XD

CREDITS: www.scribbleland.net ^_^ i love this site..heheh

Toybox2.gif

Toybox24.gif

Archived