Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

Guest BabyK

200+? That's nothing compared to my vector up there o__o Check again. It's onlike... 444 X_X And MANY more to go! And I go very slowly one by one Hahaha!

But yeahs... I dunno how i should fix the middle part of his lip. It looks like a wort or something LOL. Poor Junsu HAHAHA

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sixth.

^How should i tweak it o__o That was the best color i could get (and see LOL)

btw it's only the lighter LEFT half of the face XD I go from lightest to darkest o_o

So many layers =.=;; Wondering if PS can handle it tehehe

maybe you could lower the opacity of that layer or add some more shading onto it (you can do it easier by making the vector shape black or white, then set the layer to soft light and fiddle with the opacity (usually something lower than 30%). but the thing i hate about this method is that i always end up with sooo many more layers than i really need.)

but it looks great! you did a good job on the hair, which i always find to be a pain -__-

Guest minwoo012

200+? That's nothing compared to my vector up there o__o Check again. It's onlike... 444 X_X And MANY more to go! And I go very slowly one by one Hahaha!

But yeahs... I dunno how i should fix the middle part of his lip. It looks like a wort or something LOL. Poor Junsu HAHAHA

ahha yeah.. i was just about to say.. 200+ not that muc.. i've seen ppl that are really good at vexels... having files that are 1 gig + because of all the layers =S

Guest carmelxboo

i`m not sure if this is the right place to ask this; but i`ll ask anyway x]

for some reason; i can`t uninstall my photoshop cs3.

i`m trying to uninstall it because it`s been acting up on me lately.

it gets so slow.

i use windows xp and you`re supposed to uninstall it by going to the control panel and going to add/remove programs and removing it from there right ? well; that`s what i do; but when i click the change/remove button, nothing happens T_T it loads up but it`s still really really slow. and it causes my computer to lose memory and so it closes my ie windows and yeah.

this is what it looks like : 4r1qts6.png

help me T_T

^Hm, Did you ever try to restart your computer after you uninstalled it?

Maybe you should uninstall it in your programs file too, if their is one.

Mine does so yeah.

http://i17.tinypic.com/5yi9see.jpg

Credits to Kpopchild & crazyhmonggirl's sig.

I was wondering how do you do that. Like I know its filtering but I really like the color

she used. that tannish brown color? I can't really seem to make a color

like that and its bugging me like crazy! And its super pretty and shiny!

I like it!

Guest LadyMurda

help, when i click on the tool thing, it always gives me more , when i usually click it, it always never comes up, unless i right click it, how would i turn that off, it bothers me and is really annoying! thank you for helping, i appreciate it :sweatingbullets:

helpsn7.jpg

Guest JiSuLee

i have adobe photoshop 7 in korean.

how do you change it into english?

&i cant reinstall it cause it was already on my comp T_T

Guest Tailo

^How should i tweak it o__o That was the best color i could get (and see LOL)

btw it's only the lighter LEFT half of the face XD I go from lightest to darkest o_o

So many layers =.=;; Wondering if PS can handle it tehehe

I think you may need to just add more vectors in it, because it looks a little flat. More vectors means more layers, but for areas with a large amount of color gradient, you'll probably need it. And it should be able to handle as many layers as you need so long as you have the RAM and disk space.

^ I always right click it.. It's no big deal ^^. If you want to use left click, just hold it longer, then more options will show.

I think LadyMurda meant that all the options always show up whether she does either left-click or right-click. But, I haven't come across that problem yet, so I'm not too sure how to fix it.

@theLOSER, if you want to imitate the color in the image, you can just use the Eye Dropper tool (shortcut I). You can then tweak the settings as you want (lighter/darker, etc.).

i have a question

i downloaded a checker pattern

and it turns out really big,

like on a 350 X 150 canvas, there's only 7 or 8 boxes total going horizontally

and vertically is about 3 or 4

is there a way i can make them smaller?

the only way i can think of is using the transform tool (ctrl+t) and making it smaller, then doing that for the rest of the canvas

is there an easier way?

or am i doing something wrong?

^you could always make your own pattern, just follow the tutorial that's listed in the index for diagonal scanlines, but instead do it with checker patterns and adjust to the size you want.

Or, you could take the pattern you have, right click on the window and change the image size.

Cough* Tailo oppa(= = sorry i mistook you for a girl),saying hello to you^^

I need HELP~~~

My photoshop is chinese...and the tutorials here are in english...I usually figure the buttons myself...

but it's too tedious to figure out which buttons is that...

Like filter-lens flare....it took me 3+minutes to figure out which button in that on my photoshop.

Can someone help me to take a screenshot on the photoshop function(On filters,image adjustment) so that i can figure which button is that on my photoshop...

like the > Filter.>>distort>>>Polar coordinates or wave

Filter>Distort>Twirl

I can't figure out...which is distort= =....

I'm going crazy.....

i usually do my pictures by brushes and layer modes...only now i'm starting to learn blending,filtering and also colouring.

So consider me as a freshman in photoshop :sweatingbullets:

So shame that i'm lazy and didn't practice much...i started learning photoshop by my own since last year june.

Till now...it's still that junior standard.

Please help~~~

*Cough*thanks to any help from anyone of you~~

By the way,tailo...the tutorial by michelle from SKO.

You can put up her soompi's username--Applopai

The pro michelle...michelle zzang!!

^you could always make your own pattern, just follow the tutorial that's listed in the index for diagonal scanlines, but instead do it with checker patterns and adjust to the size you want.

Or, you could take the pattern you have, right click on the window and change the image size.

okay, i'll try that

thanks (:

Cough* Tailo oppa(= = sorry i mistook you for a girl),saying hello to you^^

I need HELP~~~

My photoshop is chinese...and the tutorials here are in english...I usually figure the buttons myself...

but it's too tedious to figure out which buttons is that...

Like filter-lens flare....it took me 3+minutes to figure out which button in that on my photoshop.

Can someone help me to take a screenshot on the photoshop function(On filters,image adjustment) so that i can figure which button is that on my photoshop...

like the > Filter.>>distort>>>Polar coordinates or wave

Filter>Distort>Twirl

I can't figure out...which is distort= =....

I'm going crazy.....

i usually do my pictures by brushes and layer modes...only now i'm starting to learn blending,filtering and also colouring.

So consider me as a freshman in photoshop :sweatingbullets:

So shame that i'm lazy and didn't practice much...i started learning photoshop by my own since last year june.

Till now...it's still that junior standard.

Please help~~~

*Cough*thanks to any help from anyone of you~~

By the way,tailo...the tutorial by michelle from SKO.

You can put up her soompi's username--Applopai

The pro michelle...michelle zzang!!

is this what you wanted?

541tmol.jpg

^this is a screen shot from my CS3...different versions of PS may vary...

is this what you wanted?

^this is a screen shot from my CS3...different versions of PS may vary...

Yes~~lil~thanks a lot~but i want CS2 version....

i kinda found out what's distort...but where's the twirl....ripple and stuffs= =

Never mind...still thanks a lot~~

I'll try to use online translator~~

i'm probably the dumbest butt head ever. but can someone tell me how to make my font show up. like whenever i type on my work i cant see it. the only thing i see is lines going across instead of fonts. but the words i typed shows up on the layer palette. this have never happen to me before so yeah. PLEASE HELP! please and thank you. :)

Guest espèce*

i'm probably the dumbest butt head ever. but can someone tell me how to make my font show up. like whenever i type on my work i cant see it. the only thing i see is lines going across instead of fonts. but the words i typed shows up on the layer palette. this have never happen to me before so yeah. PLEASE HELP! please and thank you. :)

I'm not sure but I have a few suggestions.

When you create a new image...is the resolution set to 72?

Maybe the font is dingbats?

Or have the text layer on top of everything?

Maybe you can cap a screenshot for us to see?

- apoptos dolor

Archived