Guest jasonyc

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Muddie Murda

^

hm..i only have photoshop at the moment. T_T

Photoshop should come with Image Ready. But just to make sure, you can go to Start > All Programs and it should be listed. If not, open up Photoshop and go to File > Edit in Image Ready. Image Ready should open if you have it. :D

Muddie.. gah I hate you.. you should've posted that tutorial YEARS earlier..

ahhahah.. you know how I made my Gifs?

I capped every single movement.. I knew that was time consuming, but that's the only way I knew how to do it.

gah.. I HATE YOU! SHOULD'VE POSTED IT SOONER.

ahahh.. Just kidding.. thanks for posting it..

(talks to self) OOOOOooooOOooOoo.. now that I know how to not consume my time on the capping, I can take a few more requests.. MUAHHAHA...

Thanks for posting Muddie.. you rock.

:phew: I figured many were doing that. But Screen Capping is good too, esp for soompi, if you're doing avas or banner sigs since the file size is limited. But my way is good for making GIFs of your fav scenes and such to share w/ other obsessed fans of the movie/kdrama. :D Thanks! I hope to see more of your awesome work!

muddie murda - thank you so much!

but sometimes some of the video's dont work.

is there anyway to make them work?!

Sometimes Windows Movie Maker won't import a movie if its not indexed or if it's corrupted a bit at the end of the file. You can use TMPEGnc to see if you can convert the video. You can convert to WMV or AVi with TMPEGnc, whichever you prefer. After you convert, try to import the video back into movie maker. If it doesn't work, get back to me and I'll figure another way for you.

Muddie on the GIF tutorial...i dont get step 5...can u help me?...like when u do file>output>AVI file...and then i dont get how u convert to AVI

:sweatingbullets: Error! :D caps got confused. I fixed it though. Sorry! Please look back and refresh/reload. :D Thanks for pointing that out.

THANKS MUDDIE MURDA!! YOU'RE THE BOMB!! :D

Hehe...yeah...I thought that you had to do it from the beginning again...I didn't know you go all the way to the end and pull it to the spot you want it! *slaps self in the head*! Hehe! Thanks though!! Wow...I'm so excited...I can make gifs now!! Whoot Whoot! All thanks to Muddie!! :D

Guest bohemianheart.

Photoshop should come with Image Ready. But just to make sure, you can go to Start > All Programs and it should be listed. If not, open up Photoshop and go to File > Edit in Image Ready. Image Ready should open if you have it.

hm..i don't have it. i dont know why? T_T

Sometimes Windows Movie Maker won't import a movie if its not indexed or if it's corrupted a bit at the end of the file. You can use TMPEGnc to see if you can convert the video. You can convert to WMV or AVi with TMPEGnc, whichever you prefer. After you convert, try to import the video back into movie maker. If it doesn't

thanks for you help! i tried it and it still wont work. TMPEGnc wouldnt let me convert it either

so i dont know anymore..but thanks for the tutorial :D

Guest Muddie Murda

how do i add glitter to an image like the sample below? any and ALL help is truly appreciated...thanks!!

http://ourworld.cs.com/xx%20BreathLesSs%20x/bunny.gif

oh, and i am currently using Photoshop 7.0 w/ ImageReady~~~thank you!!!

Here's a Tutorial for Photoshop and image ready.

http://www.greatestjournal.com/community/i...ials/24553.html

You can find some glitter fills here:

http://www.scri8e.com/stars/

Or you can go google to find more variety. :D

thanks for you help! i tried it and it still wont work. TMPEGnc wouldnt let me convert it either

so i dont know anymore..but thanks for the tutorial :D

:D What format is that video in? If you still want to make a GIF out of that vid, PM me and I'll probably get it to work for you.

Guest Muddie Murda

Really? Aww...what format is that video?

Hmm...try out "power Video Converter" and see if that'd work. Or try some other converts if you'd like.

TMPEGnc was free (and my fav :D), thats why I recommended it.

Guest Muddie Murda

:D Well...if you want, they have these programs that converts Video to GIF.

I know of two:

-123 avi to GIF

-avi-gif

I believe they work with WMV too because I remember doing that once. Wants?

Or........you can tell me the video you tried to work on and I'll go search for it or you can PM?

Guest andrewujin

It's the pencil tool you want to use. To save it as a pattern, go to Edit > Define Pattern.

sorry .. urm. i can't find my pencil tool. how does it look like. i've only got the pen tool :sweatingbullets:...

thanks

oh and ah. to muddie murda: can you teach us how you create the background of this banner that you showed earlier (this one)

takebannercopy.jpg

esp the lighting and also you know the blue lines that looks so bright,,,.. how you get that??

thanks a lot

Archived