25 minutes ago, yuukisnow said:

@MiAmour I thinks it's  cultural, it's a bit exagerate but :

Western are more like love above all and Eastern more like duty and loyalty above all 

@homura In my point of view BW's development is lacking, he is smart and all but he is still a child compared to JDJ and YSG....

I think he has yet to show his legitimacy as a (future) pretender to the throne !

No sageuk tend to take longer to sub than rom com because of the slightly different language.

But it's more like the more fanbase the drama will have the more volunteers they are going to be

thank you very much for the info...

would like to ask why do you say he was a pretender to the throne?? was it mention that he was a pretender?

• Like 2

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Six Flying Dragons" Episode 21

by William Schwartz

photo663991.jpg

Now that Seong-gye has decided to actively and forcefully move against the current Goryeo regime, the main obstacle in his way is...more obstacles. It would appear "Six Flying Dragons" is still decently far away from Seong-gye actually being able to match his ambitions with action, because first the proper political warnings need to be exchanged. And also there's still the whole hostage situation.

Much like the last episode, this episode of "Six Flying Dragons" is difficult to properly critique because there's not really that much going on in the terms of broader messaging. We know that by the end of the episode these obstacles are going to have be cleared, and in the immediate term the main question is how these feats are going to be accomplished. As usual "Six Flying Dragons" is able to make the proceedings decently exciting, but that's about it.

to read more:

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-six-flying-dragons-episode-21-89491.html

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nevill said:

@earthna30 thak you very much for translating dramas and help with our addiction 

and how CY would know LBW knows? if its YH she is not tobe mention since she is double, so how did LBW get to know or able to threaten her with it?

i dont understand 

Just sharing the love for the drama. :)

Nam Eun (the investigation bureau double spy guy) told Sam Bong about it and that's how Bang Won knew. Some episodes ago, it was shown that Nam Eun went through the secret passage to meet with Lee In Gyeom.

44 minutes ago, shirayukihime said:

it's the same with last week.. Oh my venus has the subtitle already..they prioritize those popular dramas..

OMV has a different team. Rom-coms do tend to be subbed faster and sageuks take a while because of the difference in era language used. I'm not sure about other teams but Flying Dragons team at viki usually only has two or three subbers working on a episode. If we had six subbers working at the same time, the episode will be 100% subbed in an hour but as you can see, it's not the case. Anyway, there's no prioritizing and stuff. I slave myself to the dragons right away if I'm not working. lol

• Like 7

Yes, Sageuk is really difficult to translate in English. Sometimes, even my mother (She is a native Korean) says she can't understand what the conversation means during the broadcast.  :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, nevill said:

how CY would know LBW knows? if its YH she is not tobe mention since she is double, so how did LBW get to know or able to threaten her with it? i dont understand 

Yi Bang-Won told Cho-Young she should pay the debt. "What debt?" "It was you who left the letter in my room to frame me while I was in the prison" Bang-Won didn't tell her who told him the truth, but you can see that Nam Eun told Jung Do-Jeon about the secret door in Yi In-Gyeom's house, saying he met Cho-Young there. Remember? Nam Eun was a double spy in Ep 12. If Nam Eun told JDJ about it, it is natural Yi Bang-Won also knew it. Oh, of course, Yeon-Hee retrieved the letter, so she can be the one who told Bang-Won about it.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, yuukisnow said:

@shirayukihime

I meant that if in the next episode YSG become king then BW doesn't really have any rightful claim to the throne nor does he have enough power by himself

he helped his father fr establishing joseon so he have..but only limited and he was not being rewarded cause of JDJ's factions..they saw him as a threat..

LSG wanted BW to become his successor but JDJ and the queen opposed it..so it will lead the riot of the princes. in the end, LSG named Bang won's older brother as the 2nd king..and the 2nd king name Bang won as the third king.he has the right to the throne,, 

54 minutes ago, homura said:

932787_207649_268.jpg

bang won and his wife has the same color of clothing XD

• Like 3

21 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

But a kiss between BW & BY in that last scene  even on her forehead would  have pretty much made my day

ive been reading - with the help of google translate - the comments on that scene and on naver a lot of viewers felt the same as you 

as was i - although i loved how theyve looked at each other and it gives something to look forward to

• Like 1

why do ppl hate ep 20? i thought it was very elegant and subtle. ditto regarding bangji's fight-- very clever use ofmcinematography amd dirctoung to show the start of the epic fight with his resolute "bring it on" face" face  and cut to the sounds as BW and BY escapes below, too much screen expsotion is not cool and can get draggy. 

also, who else felt goosebumps and heart racing when Bw cried and looked at BY? thst was the best otp moment of alll korean drama seriously. the writing was so good the simple dialogue held so much meaning and said so much with so little. the acting was pitch perfect. the moment they shared was electrifying, intimate, romantic, powerful, yet without sentimentality .  i particularly ooved YAI's articulation of e line "open your eyes"-- something in his voice-- choked w emotion.  pitch perfect YAi and SSK. chemistry through the roof!

and oh the starting sequence, when YSG rode to and fro a few rimes before speaking in front of the soldiers ---my heart was pumping. i lub YSG! he's so charismatic the actor is awesome -I- want to die for this gneral!

• Like 8

We can't help but be awed by how Jeong Yu-mi can be both cute and beautiful at the same time!

Catch her in ‪#‎SixFlyingDragons‬ every Tue & Wed at 8.55pm/7.55pm(JKT), just 24 hours from Korea! ‪#‎PPALIPPALIshowtime‬

http://www.onetvasia.com/shows/six-flying-dragons

safe_image.php?d=AQAwDxZyRJuBgtPi&w=315&

cr: https://www.facebook.com/ONETVASIA/?fref=photo

• Like 6