In my speculation based on the photos and preview video of ep 21, Moo-Hyul will be sent to recue Bang-Woo and Bang-Gwa in Seogyung. Bang-Won will meet Cho-Young in Hwasadan to know whereabout of General Yi's family. Sambong and Bang-Ji will help him to save all of them in Gaegyung. I hope Moo-Hyul will be credited as the 6th dragon.

• Like 7

Yi Bang-Won in SFD vs.TWDR
tumblr_inline_nzan8dw1M21s5yhgo_540.pngtumblr_inline_nzan96nms21s5yhgo_540.jpg

That’s me, Yi Bang-Won!

tumblr_inline_nzan9jCJUM1s5yhgo_540.jpg

That man did nothing!

tumblr_inline_nzan9xnWyF1s5yhgo_540.png

Even if there were many who wanted to kill Jung Mong-Joo, they couldn’t do it due to their excuse of moral duty.

tumblr_inline_nzanahq12M1s5yhgo_540.png

They wouldn’t dare to dirty their own hands.

tumblr_inline_nzanauPRps1s5yhgo_540.jpg

Joseon has been resurrected by me. I have done it by dirtying my own two hands.

tumblr_inline_nzanbeWcFa1s5yhgo_540.png

That is my Joseon and my, Yi Bang-Won’s, great cause!

tumblr_inline_nzanburdmm1s5yhgo_540.jpg

My great cause is the Joseon’s great cause!

King Taejong Yi Bang-Won in Six Flying Dragons (2015) vs. Tree with Deep Roots (2011)

source : DC Inside SFD gallery

• Like 9

Guest aabes0323

@homura to tell the truth I was practically hating the sight of Yi Bang-Won in TWDR... he was very ruthless and all he ever want was power. Wonder what kind of event the writers are going to make to turn Yi Bang Won into that kind of devil in TWDR. 

32 minutes ago, aabes0323 said:

@homura to tell the truth I was practically hating the sight of Yi Bang-Won in TWDR... he was very ruthless and all he ever want was power. Wonder what kind of event the writers are going to make to turn Yi Bang Won into that kind of devil in TWDR. 

i havnt thought of that that bc its the same writing team and its an official prequel that they would need to make the overlapping characters consistent so they will have to show us how LBW bc the one in TWDR as well as MH  & BJ  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aabes0323 said:

If I may - I see the signs that Yi Bang Won will change into someone who'll want only power. He's not a good kid if I can say that. He was able to kill few grownups when he was like... what? 14? Or something? Then he's capable of pure terrorism (I get why he did that but let's just face it - him ready to explode himself with the rest of the clan was like an act of terrorism to me). He's not a teddy bear, he's interesting person with strong mind and strong personality. His pretty face hides that but not entirely. He did few things (like i.e the case with his father's seal) to push the family forward. :)

I think I'll finally see The Tree with Deep Roots when the Dragons are over. :wub:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, aabes0323 said:

It's like waiting for the moment when Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader, isn't it? (I just reserved my ticket for Star Wars 7, :P ) I guess the decisive moment will come with...

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_nwtthws5311s5yhgo_250.jpg

...the murder of Jung Mong-Joo. He seems to be an incapable Sadaebu scholar in SFD right now, but he will become the most fearsome enemy of the Joseon revolutionists because he knows Jung Do-Jeon inside out. Yi Seong-Gye's party will be in big trouble because of Jung Mong-Joo's scary political attacks. Kill or be killed. When the tension is rapidly reaching flashpoint, Yi Bang-Won will make an appearance out of nowhere, and end the fight so easily by assassinating Jung Mong-Joo. Unfortunately, despite of being their political enemy, Jung Mong-Joo was his teacher's longtime friend, his father's old colleague, and all Confucian scholars' spiritual teacher. Bang-Won dirties his own hands to save his father and his teacher, but they will turn their back on him even if they know Bang-Won's intention. That will slowly make him turn into a devil, I guess.

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, homura said:

It's like waiting for the moment when Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader, isn't it? (I just reserved my ticket for Star Wars 7, :P ) I guess the decisive moment will come with...

Hide contents

tumblr_inline_nwtthws5311s5yhgo_250.jpg

...the murder of Jung Mong-Joo. He seems to be an incapable Sadaebu scholar in SFD right now, but he will become the most fearsome enemy of the Joseon revolutionists because he knows Jung Do-Jeon inside out. Yi Seong-Gye's party will be in big trouble because of Jung Mong-Joo's scary political attacks. Kill or be killed. When the tension is rapidly reaching flashpoint, Yi Bang-Won will make an appearance out of nowhere, and end the fight so easily by assassinating Jung Mong-Joo. Unfortunately, despite of being their political enemy, Jung Mong-Joo was his teacher's longtime friend, his father's old colleague, and all Confucian scholars' spiritual teacher. Bang-Won dirties his own hands to save his father and his teacher, but they will turn their back on him even if they know Bang-Won's intention. That will slowly make him turn into a devil, I guess.

so many people have been judging and criticizing  bang won for being ruthless for killing his in laws and sejong in law. but the in law later one were the cause  of the joseon dynasty fall . And they also blame him for killing his half brother but as I watch jung do jeong he along with his brothers from the same mother were all on this together , How could they not when their father pass over all them to install his favor son as crown prince. I blame lee seong gye the most for the first strife of princes . As for jeong do jeong , he too was looking to kill bang won , but bang won got the better of him first. As i watch tree with deep root we can see moments were sejong blame himself for being too soft on the enemy has he not been soft maybe all those senseless murder may have not occur . Has taejong not been ruthless may be sejong would not have a chance to take the throne . 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Sam Royce said:

so many people have been judging and criticizing  bang won for being ruthless for killing his in laws and sejong in law. but the in law later one were the cause  of the joseon dynasty fall . And they also blame him for killing his half brother but as I watch jung do jeong he along with his brothers from the same mother were all on this together , How could they not when their father pass over all them to install his favor son as crown prince. I blame lee seong gye the most for the first strife of princes . As for jeong do jeong , he too was looking to kill bang won , but bang won got the better of him first. As i watch tree with deep root we can see moments were sejong blame himself for being too soft on the enemy has he not been soft maybe all those senseless murder may have not occur . Has taejong not been ruthless may be sejong would not have a chance to take the throne . 

i agree... :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, aabes0323 said:

I think it will start when JDJ and his group decided to kill him to secure the throne for Yi Bang Seok despite his contributions.. He will snap.. cause he contributed the most and then all of that will turn into nothing.. On top of that,they wanted to kill him after helping them established Joseon.. seriously, where's the appreciation??.... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, shirayukihime said:

I think it will start when JDJ and his group decided to kill him to secure the throne for Yi Bang Seok despite his contributions.. He will snap.. cause he contributed the most and then all of that will turn into nothing.. On top of that,they wanted to kill him after helping them established Joseon.. seriously, where's the appreciation??.... 

I agree with you , without him killing Jung Mong-Joo .There is no way they would  have been able to establish joseon 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shirayukihime said:

thank you very much.. i cried on this part.. he is really a Great King.. those who criticized him, just one advice, GO READ KOREAN HISTORY!! and compare King Taejong to the other kings who were easily manipulated by the Queen's relatives and court officials..

oh, no... please, hide or delete the quote I wrote. It's a SPOILER, and my SPECULATION based on historical facts. Tha't why I hid it like that.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, homura said:

oh, no... please, hide or delete the quote I wrote. It's a SPOILER, and my SPECULATION based on historical facts. Tha't why I hid it like that.

thanks... i watched the great seer and in the last part the queen convinced the king not to give the throne to LBW cause he killed Jung Mong Jo... it's annoying that he should be rewarded for what he have done but in the end they even tried to kill him.. 

i wanna see a part where the future queen run to the battlefield when she heard about LBW's death..

• Like 4