Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@sia3 you jjang. Love those HDs <3

@raito1310 awww Assembly is taken? I read that Ji Jin Hee got offer one of the roles there but no info whether it's lead role or not. Yong-pal sounds dark and intense, it'd be nice to see JCW play that kind of role but i guess there won't be much romance there. Part of me doesn't want him to be in Michelin Star because it will compete against high profile dramas such as Six Flying Dragons and Descendants of The Sun >.<

He got casted in Healer in July and the filming didn't start till late september so i just hope he will announce his project while doing the fanmeet tour, the sooner the better ^^

​Hi, since you mentioned about "Healer", I tried to watch this drama again continuously this time since I lacked time watching it during its airing. JCW can act and he is watchable here – Although the show garnered low ratings among its competitors, the international and online mania tells a different story. For me, the drama is garnering decent ratings. I totally love it. Episode 18 had me laughing & crying at the same time. Living normal is hard for someone who hasn’t been normal most of his life. The ending was daebak - sweet until the end. I'm glad it's a happy ending. I love the drama. It left so much for us to desire more. Healer is a perfect package of romance, fun, and action. Healer took the best parts of action, thriller, and romance. Healer was a pretty thrilling journey with its plot alone. It has loads of romance. Ji Chang Wook's so cool. My minor complaint is Ji Chang Wook is totally a heart-stealer in the show.  I wonder why the drama got low viewer’s rating... But, I love it because the drama maintains a fast pace. Besides, one of the main attractions of the show is its central pair, which has a hero who is gentle, funny, considerate and most of all cute. I loved the way his character arc went —The action is slick. It was such a relief to see the lead couple being completely honest with each other. That’s exactly what love is – supporting and trusting in each other no matter what. I also love all the side characters in the story. Ajumma is another character that was a scene-stealer. From the start to the end, the plot was tightly written. Dramas/movies are never flawless, but Healer came pretty darn close to it. The setting is great. :P

• Like 9

Ji Chang Wook in the cover of Japanese magazine "Hallyu Pia No. 6/30". To be released in 5.22.

He looks so lovely! :wub:

wPB1sio.jpg?

796e3e13gw1es527fpphaj209j0iidg1.jpg     796e3e13gw1es527iqgspj20cb0g2aaq.jpg

(Taken from FANG_JCW)

One more video that shows what will be in magazine (including pics of JCW from the magazine).

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 13

wow i didn't expect Wookie to go to Jinju today. Thanks all for the updates.

The pictures sia3 posted haha...this boy never fails to crack me up. His face looked blank, like he just woke up from a nap and he still had that pillow around his neck lol.

• Like 6

Here's the translation to the Hallyu Pia video.

095498066c31ff6fa6474d447b3421fa34b79393

37502343090a0630388e43c587dd9c112c4c8bec

Pics cr: as tagged

The video:

The translation:

[Raw Translation Video Pia Hallyu Magazines]

Hi hallyu Pia readers, I'm jichangwook. I'm so honored to greet hallyu pia readers. I become the cover model of hallyu pia for 5/22 edition, I've done interview and photoshoot. And I heard that drama empress ki is broadcast weekly in japan now, so there are many interviews about drama EK this time, please look forward it. And recently, I just finished my project (healer) not long ago. Now I spend my time with individual activities . Everyone must have Hallyu pia magz that will be released on 5/22. Thank you. [indonesia]

Translation korea-english by @saraholix (via jichangwook87).

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 14