|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Mr Choi, why did you close your eyes when you are close to her? :lol:You want to kiss her? Haha. From the photoshoot for ELLE before, when i rewatched these pics, they had a big step. Liuwen still be shy but i felt that its a kind of shyness when your boyfriend is too active, not like before., she is shy because they are still a new cp. And Siwon, i caught you, you acted like you are her man.

PS: Look like Mr. BG also feel excited when seeing our cp's video. I saw him comment 2 times on IG of Liuwen, it happened as soon as the day HM released the BTS video, at that time he also commented on Siwon's IG" Where is my Siwon?". The first time he commented the second time on Liuwen's IG is when she is bashed by some crazy fans" Hope you are fine Liuwen"

0060wjSvjw1f01ea2xohtg30go09d4qp.gif

• Like 7

Ahh, that gif :wub:...she gets so girlishly shy when he compliments her and girls only get like that with guys they like which is why we can't believe that they're anything but together! I've seen many vids of Liu Wen over the years, and not once have I ever seen her behave around anyone else like she does with Siwon.

And I love that she posted the 16 pic as a sign of affirmation yesterday. It's like she's aware that the campaign will be released soon, she's seen the BTS and she knows that billboards of them are being plastered all over Asia, so despite the recent statement from Ms. Ren, she wants to reassure us that, don't worry, they're still going strong.

I'm also looking forward to the 27th as much as I am the 21st...Siwon strikes me as the type who'd want to gift his girlfriend the moon on her birthday, and considering that this is her first birthday as a girlfriend ;) and how moved Siwon was by how they celebrated his birthday last April (didn't he post something like "Just thank you for everything" that we all know was meant for Liu Wen?), the 27th is gonna be big. :D Let's just hope that SW, LW or anyone close to them will drop more than just a hint about it online.

Oh, and welcome back, silvergrey! Good to see you around here again! :)

• Like 8

On 1/16/2016 at 4:51 AM, Sin-A-Little said:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

cr. mun 十 ganó

No soy digno..  : rlytearpls:

Ahora..

Jajaja soooo  sweet 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2016 at 1:28 AM, liddi said:

H&M's video of WonWen is out!!! The things that were spoken... I am totally happy :wub:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:094e7e0b3fa549539ab847904df02554

SW: And Liu Wen to often come to Seoul, Korea...
LW: Since you made so many wishes, I wish to give you one of the wishes I wanted to make for the coming year, which is I hope that everything you hope for will come true in the coming year! Okay?

And may both your wishes come true. In that vein, I'd really like to visit Seoul Korea in 2016 to witness Siwon's wishes come to pass :w00t:

• Like 5

On 1/7/2016 at 4:34 PM, liddi said:

What was it like shooting the H&M campaign?
Siwon Choi: Liu Wen and I have had fantastic chemistry since our reality TV show and we are bringing the chemistry to this year's H&M Chinese New Year campaign. The whole team was fantastic to work with; Liu Wen and I had so much fun shooting we were even taking selfies off camera with a selfie stick, as if we wanted to have even more photo shoots off set!

Liu Wen: I have fronted various H&M campaigns in the past with models from all over the world; Siwon is one of the few who speaks better Mandarin than me, which makes the whole experience a lot of fun! During the shoot, we spoke a lot about Chinese New Year aesthetics, such as greetings to say, what to eat and other traditions, as if the Spring Festival had already arrived!

cr. ELLE Malaysia

I'm terribly behind with all the updates so please forgive my late comments.

Siwon speaks better Mandarin than Liu Wen? Well, I guess it's what they say about those we love .. they shine brighter than the stars in the sky!

With those non-stop selfies, Siwon's nights must be filled with endless good dreams.

Hmmm ... those kind of Chinese New Year aesthetics seem to be what people who have an interest in the other person's family trade. Perhaps some NY meeting/greeting of some kind happening eh since Siwon now speaks better Mandarin:P Wasn't that the promise previously?

• Like 9

On 1/17/2016 at 0:24 AM, liuwensiwon said:

Mr Choi, why did you close your eyes when you are close to her? :lol:You want to kiss her? Haha. From the photoshoot for ELLE before, when i rewatched these pics, they had a big step. Liuwen still be shy but i felt that its a kind of shyness when your boyfriend is too active, not like before., she is shy because they are still a new cp. And Siwon, i caught you, you acted like you are her man.

PS: Look like Mr. BG also feel excited when seeing our cp's video. I saw him comment 2 times on IG of Liuwen, it happened as soon as the day HM released the BTS video, at that time he also commented on Siwon's IG" Where is my Siwon?". The first time he commented the second time on Liuwen's IG is when she is bashed by some crazy fans" Hope you are fine Liuwen"

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

OMG i missed all the parties!... c'mon you cannot fake this kind of chemistry.. i love how liu wen looks very comfortable in this GIF.. she is not hesitate having siwon backhug her ... they are just sooooo sweet... i can look at this pic all night long...

• Like 7

5wi8h.jpg

10glfmb.jpg

Is there anyone seeing any differences between pics? Siwon hugs 2 different women. The first one is the colleague in one drama and the other one is his girlfriend. To everyone except Liuwen, he hugged loosely it's just a polite manner as he said in ep 2 and even he didn't touch that girl in this pic. This is acting not real. Liuwen is another story. Siwon hugs her so tightly.I can see his eternal happiness. Liuwen used to be jealous when Siwon always acts politely to other girls. But you know, in his eyes other girls are just octopus and you, liuwen is everything to him.He will do everything for you,you just need to believe in his love. You are born to be together, guys. 

• Like 12

Liu Wen's Weibo post and her latest Sassoon ad for the "Discover The New You" series - looking utterly confident, chic and cool, even if she was only pretending to be able to drive :P 

经常有人问我:你的下一站会是什么? ee8ca4.png只要随时准备好,就不害怕改变,只有改变才能#发现新的你#ee8091.pngee8cae.png
I am often asked: What will your next stop be? As long as one is always ready, then there is no fear of change. Only with change is it possible to #DiscoverTheNewYou#

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQzMTc5NDE2NA==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

Quick translation of the video transcript:

沙宣X 刘雯 发现新的你-3 - 挑战下一站
Sassoon x Liu Wen  Discover the New You-3 - Challenging the next stop

Someone asked me, "Liu Wen, what will your next stop be?"
Everyone is afraid of change, but without change, there will not be a new you.
As long as you are always ready, who is afraid of whom?

• Like 6

Keenie posted Liu Wen's CNY gift to her consisting of sweet plums and loquats as well as a sweet, heartwarming note. It is very obvious that she has put a great deal of thought and care into the gift :wub: 

Now I wonder what she has in store for a certain policeman and his sister? :rolleyes:

9bcbcbd7jw1f03ngl1l8bj21be0qotfi.jpg9bcbcbd7jw1f03ngnt5n3j21be0qogtj.jpg9bcbcbd7jw1f03ngqgb2cj21be0qoqc6.jpg9bcbcbd7jw1f03ngsjuq6j21be0qoaij.jpg  

cr. keenie2012 Weibo

The note says:

No matter where you are
Do not forget the road home
Remember that I do miss you

Liu Wen

while the wording on the bottles are well wishes with a play on the word for "plum" 梅 and "loquat" 核:

甜梅在心
"plum" 梅 sounds like 美 "beautiful", so a play on 甜美在心 Sweetness in the heart

and

核家团圆
"loquat" 核 sounds like 合 "together", so a play on 合家团圆 Family reunion

EDIT: Ahh... just noticed that @Siwonest16 had already posted this :P 

• Like 13

@liddi thanks for the update and translation, as always. LW is such a sweet girl. No wonder why everyone loves her. 

Yeah and our beautiful lady has very beautiful handwriting too :)

Edit: LW's latest IG update. Both BG & JW liked her photo.

• Like 10

What a wonderful sign that she keeps in touch with the manager - if there's truly nothing between her and Siwon, I find it hard to believe that she'd maintain relations with his staff. I recall that that lady always looked very kindly with Liu Wen; she's probably a shipper and does her best to coordinate things between the two. :P And yes, how lovingly and carefully packaged is that gift, but then we've always known that our girl is a very thoughtful and considerate young lady. Those presents she gave Jiwon are fine and were obviously chosen with great care, too. I also read that when Liu Wen scored the Estee Lauder contract, she sent a personally written thank-you note to Aerin Lauder who was very touched by the gesture.

And you can bet the siblings have or will be getting packages, too; theirs will be nothing like the manager's, though, with the brother's bundle of love being understandably extra special. :lol: Now we can only hope that Keenie lets something slip when Liu Wen receives an even grander gift from the Seoul police force on her birthday. ;)

Ooh, and more likes from Jiwon and Mr. BG for Liu Wen's latest adorable update...our ship keeps chugging right along, folks!

• Like 9

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv its good to see how you are being positive  again about our couple

And yeah i agree , why would you send a gift to your ex on screen BF manager.. in a TV show..  ?  Doesn't make any sense. Unless you send a gift to you BF manager..that more like it! :wub:

How sweet of LW to send CNY gift for keenie.. i hope jiwon dares to upload what  she get for CNY from LW.. if keenie got a gift, im 100 % sure jiwon get it as well...

• Like 6

LW is a very sweet girl, not sure if everyone knows, she has been sending gifts to her staff and friends every year for a few years now. To me, additional indication our ship is sailing smoothly does not come from LW sending a gift to Keenie (I think she would even if she and SW were just on screen couple), but from Keenie 's thank you note in response.  Keenie is an experienced manager and she knows SW's fans and how crazy some of them can be.  If LW/SW are just an on-screen couple, I doubt she would risk potentially causing disenchantment amongst a small number of fans... she probably would have thanked LW in private.  I see her thank you note as a very subtle way of saying " I like LW, she is very nice and sweet, SW fans, I don't care what you think and you should show her some very-deserved respect, I am on her side.  By the way, your oppa and LW are doing well" 

• Like 10