|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

This is Liu Wen's inner strength, how about yours?
2015-10-12 Tiffany

translated from
here

Those of you who are familiar with Liu Wen will definitely have a lasting impression of her smile. Frankly optimistic, like there is nothing that can stump her, boldly trying out all that she has no prior knowledge of.

We cannot help but be curious where her courage comes from. "If I don't do it, how would I know, right?" This was the answer Liu Wen gave.

If one does not try it, how would one know that the outside world is even greater than we imagined; how would one know that a model can also be dazzling, away from the runway; how would one know that what people term as "luck", is actually attained by one's own efforts?

A thought-provoking question which highlights Liu Wen's courage to open the doors to infinite possibilities. Is there a similar statement that has brought you tremendous encouragement and inspiration, representing your inner strength? Please leave your answers in the dialogue box. You may have the chance to win Liu Wen's personally handwritten sayings.

I admire Liu Wen so much. She is simply incredible, determined, courageous, tenacious, fierce and altogether lovely. Her drive and hunger to be the best at whatever she does along with being humble has made her stand out from the hordes of other models trying to make it to the top of the modeling food chain. She is kind and thoughtful and she is grateful but what I really think makes her so bankable is her ability to be a chameleon.  The camera loves her because she gives it an infinite amount of different looks. Choi Siwon would be crazy and stupid not to love her (he is not either). He could travel the whole world and never find another Liu Wen (we are all unique). I sincerely believe they were both in the right place at the right time.  I believe it was God's Devine plan. 

Guest deepblue_1

@liddi thanks girl, didn't have time to update today.

Cr: @江苏卫视我们相爱吧/weibo

005Up3gJgw1ewyknkc2jfj30b407egmu.jpg

Cr: @mun+won/weibo (Chinese translate), @崔始源/weibo (photo) 

모스트스러운 경향이 없지 않아..ee8184.png#그녀는예뻤다 / 有没有Most化的倾向..ee8184.png#她很漂亮# / Is there a tendency of being MOST-icized #She Was Beautiful

9f488b4dgw1ewyg5tnuhqj20hs0bumzp.jpg

Fan-taken photos & videos on Instagram, weibo for EXR (loads of pictures, advisable to use wifi)

Cr: @mun+won/weibo & respective INS owners 

0060wjSvjw1ewyo93c89vj30v812y0yf.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyo932px1j30sg0sgdiw.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyo92rn31j30sg0sgwi4.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyo92ga7gj30v91dxn41.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyo91atupj30v81e0tfl.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyo90vqaxj30v91dyagj.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyo90m0qnj30v91e145n.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyo91vbt4j30v91e9ahu.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyo924ahnj30g00sgwi8.jpg

Cr: @rizkaputri18 -IG

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:f899b81d35a87c237b5808da83810d43 

Cr: @要像哈密瓜一样的心情/weibo

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:bb0b5327c4d0e690903eb79bc101fc7f

Cr: @韩流音悦台/weibo

6d1a569djw1ewyjsfn0q0j20f00n2my6.jpg6d1a569djw1ewyjsfk937j20dw0ku76o.jpg6d1a569djw1ewyjt0t5jcj20dw0lujsn.jpg6d1a569djw1ewyjr8fxrtj20ci0ij3zg.jpg6d1a569djw1ewyjsfr58aj20dw0ku411.jpg6d1a569djw1ewyjr8a6d7j20f00aqjsd.jpg6d1a569djw1ewyjr8ip6oj20eq0l4ab3.jpg6d1a569djw1ewyjr85y4dj20f00lbjth.jpg6d1a569djw1ewyjr83j3xj20f00aedhb.jpg

Cr: @mun+won/weibo & korean news websites 0060wjSvjw1ewykd4vb55j30by0g1dhh.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewykd4osdoj30by0h3taa.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewykd4efr2j30by0hxmyd.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewykd48xeaj30by0hgt9v.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewykd4lrjrj30by0iajtn.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewykd4xqyvj30by0ho75d.jpg0060wjSvgw1ewyk6zrj2kj30dw0kvac1.jpg0060wjSvgw1ewyk6vbe69j30dw0kuwh3.jpg0060wjSvgw1ewyk77418sj30dw0ku0vj.jpg

Cr: @EXRchina/weibo

5021c9f9jw1ewyk567q7uj21kw23uwra.jpg5021c9f9jw1ewyk56tqyhj21kw23uwqp.jpg5021c9f9jw1ewyk5awavuj21kw23uk54.jpg5021c9f9jw1ewyk5do034j21kw23unbv.jpg5021c9f9jw1ewyk5gj56jj20k00zkwgr.jpg

Edited by deepblue_1

Guest deepblue_1

LiuWen's turn

@时尚芭莎/weibo (Photoshoot/editorial (?) with Bazaar, July, London. There's more to come.)

65d26b38jw1ewym26lqgmj21kw1mmwnv.jpg65d26b38jw1ewym2ajwccg20dc0iw4qp.gif

Cr: @ESPIRIT中国/weibo 

9cab7aa9gw1ewyg4x2127j20an075ta5.jpg

Another LW article on Chanel FS, street photoshoot, & interview. (Gotta apologise, I do not have time to translate, so if you will @liddi ? Thanks)

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NzYwOTA2Mg==&mid=211833966&idx=2&sn=95144ed11b7eeb00a96c39773282f4ef&scene=0#rd 

Photos from the above article

0060wjSvjw1ewyq3ja34bj30hs0bvq47.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyq3jm681j30hs0qp40r.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyq3k0edkj30hs0qogob.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyq3iixdlj30hs0hsjtd.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyq3j3w8aj30hs0loq55.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyq3jgfaqj30hs0bvdh4.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyq3i9l0cj30hs0qomz7.jpg0060wjSvjw1ewyq3j52wuj30hs0ramza.jpg

Cr: @mun+won/weibo

Burberry Prorsum S/S 2016 Front Row | London Fashion Week | FTV.com - YouTub 视频中先后出现: Paloma Faith, Elena Perminova, 桂纶镁, #刘雯# , Sienna Miller, Cara Delevingne, St Vincent, Kate Moss 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MxS6JMofXU

International supermodel LiuWen came to play today. A model that you'll usually see only on fashion TV Victoria's secret fashion show has appeared.

(so....it's not for Elle Taiwan, but for Vogue Taiwan?)

Phew, it's 12mn already. That's all for today folks. Need to wake in 6 hours, so, goodnight! 

Edited by deepblue_1

Husband of LW's manager shared this photo on his weibo today, looks familiar?  Caption: 满……足… (Satisfied) 

6561cef3gw1ew3cvb90lgj21rf1rf1em.jpg 

6 blackberries and and 9 raspberries. Not sure if it is the same pancakes we've seen before.  If they are, someone must have eaten on raspberry. 

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 6

Exclusive| Cousin Liu Wen whom everyone loves - A chance encounter with romance
Original 2015-10-12 Karen StyleTV Chinese network

clumsily translated (especially fashion terms) from
here

Everyone who knows the fashion circle knows her - she is a powerful presence on the runway, controlling the entire stage, the muse of designers, darling of brands; shedding aside her supermodel aura, she is the lovely "cousin" who radiates affinity. We especially love the mesmerisingly adorable dimples when she smiles, her polite humility with others, such that even those who meet her for the first time can feel her sincerity and good breeding. There are so many things we wish to say about cousin Liu Wen whom everyone loves.

Time: Oct 6th, 10:00 AM

It is the dream of practically every model to walk for CHANEL. For Liu Wen, walking for CHANEL is also a feather in the cap in her modeling career. This time round, Liu Wen transformed into a front-row spectator. It is likely that other celebrities in the same show would have preferred that she was walking on stage, so that there is no fear of their limelight being stolen. On that day, Liu Wen was wearing Paris-Salzburg Métiers d'art collection tweed coat, matched with a green shirt, long tight leather pants and boots - creating a perfect display of legs that go on forever. Her show-watching image that neither overshadows nor overpowers, won praise all around.

She was extremely professional and serious while watching the show, admiring every look in detail. Seeing the models on the catwalk, did she too experience a sense of déjà vu of being on this familiar stage in the past? She very willingly accepted interviews and being photographed after the show, and effusively shared her feelings watching the show, which she very evidently enjoyed. "I especially love this airline terminal theme this time, which brings me back to my own experience, busy flying every day, the very familiar imagery of bringing my trolley case to the check-in counter." Liu Wen expressed her love for the entire setup of the show during the interview.

Time: Oct 6th, 13:00 PM

The weather was unpredictable during Fashion Week in Paris - clear skies one minute, followed by heavy downpour the next. However, regardless of the bad weather, our Liu Wen continued to exude her supermodel aura and presented another look for the photoshoot - again in tight-fitting pants and boots, looking outstandingly smart. She changed out of the tweed coat into a short tweed jacket, carried the new Le Boy handbag with black and silver stitching, with her black hair flowing casually against her shoulders - the perfect style for strolling the streets and having afternoon tea with one's girlfriends. Her own romantic encounter in Paris, city of romance.

"Every girl yearns for love, especially in such a romantic city like Paris. The love I have in mind is one that is mutual, two people working together, caring for each other, but I hope that my love is what is destined to be [随缘]." Like a little girl, Liu Wen is full of expectations towards love.

What really touched us is that although Liu Wen's trip was extremely packed, during the very smooth photoshoot, she was still worried that we did not have enough material, and offered to give us more time for photo and video shoots. She paid great attention to every detail, and her care and attentiveness makes it difficult for anyone not to like her.

In the recently announced world's highest earning supermodel list, our Liu Wen was ranked 12th with USD4.5 million, and is the only Chinese supermodel in the Top 20 ranking. If Du Juan was the very first Chinese supermodel in the true sense of the word, Liu Wen is undoubtedly the leader among Chinese supermodels who has taken the international fashion circuit by storm.

From becoming the very first Chinese Victoria's Secret angel to walking a record-breaking 74 shows in 2009, endorsing various top brands, [being on] major posters and magazine covers, "Liu Wen" is no longer just the name of a model, but a form of brand power. What's more, her "sweet romance" with Choi Siwon in the reality show "Let us Fall In Love" also saw people scrambling to shed their single status. Liu Wen, whose transformation into a little woman in love, also has her own vision towards love. And after enjoying success in her career, we also hope that someone as warm, professional, serious and attentive as Liu Wen, will quickly have the intimate love that is hers alone.

God favours girls who love to laugh. Despite experiencing so many years of hardship in her career, Liu Wen, whose smile is accompanied by two mesmerising dimples, still retain such innocence in her eyes. [Just as] we encountered by chance in this romantic, charming city, we hope that she too will meet her own Mr Right at the corner of an intersection somewhere.

• Like 7

Some parts of this article are a little confusing for me... am not quite sure what exactly the writer means by a chance encounter with romance (perhaps someone with better command of Chinese than I do can help to correct my translation or explain). 

Here, she still talks about a mutual love, where both parties are invested and committed to making the relationship a success, but I find it notable that she expressed the hope that her love will be 随缘 - hard to translate but basically it means "in accordance with what is destined / fated". In terms of timeline, this interview was done a day after his "Autumn in Seoul" post.

Perhaps I am reading too much into the words... but I sense a hint of her fears that while they both are committed to their relationship, who knows what might happen in the future as far as their love is concerned. Highly understandable, considering that his enlistment is looming a little more than a month away, after which they will be facing the enforced 2-year separation, with a lot less access to each other than what they have today. Hence her 随缘 hope... that her love is meant to be, regardless of the present and upcoming obstacles.

If I interpreted it correctly, then perhaps his Psalm 126:5 post 4 days later "They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.", was not a fluke, but one that is intended to comfort and encourage her (and himself), that while there is sadness and heartache today, they will see a happy future at the end of it. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

• Like 7

@liddi Thank you so much for your fantastic work.

Do you think the article implies that LW is still single and looking out for her Mr Right?

Leeteuk and Kangin sent Eunhuyk off to the army today.  Many ELFs went to the camp to send him off too. Perhaps Donghae and SW will have the a public farewell as well?

I hope SW will have a private one just with his friend, family and loved ones though.  It's kinda sad that the enlistment date is getting closer and closer :( hope LW will be able to make it to Seoul before that day. 

Edited by moonee
  • Like 3

@moonee I think the article cannot take the stance of assuming that she is attached because she has not explicitly said that she was not single. So their wishes for her love life were worded as hopes that she finds her Mr Right. For me, I would read more into what she personally expressed... in this case her 随缘 comment, something she never said in past interviews. 

我想象中的爱情,是相互的,两人一起努力,互相照顾,但是我希望我的爱情是随缘。
"The love I have in mind is one that is mutual, two people working together, caring for each other, but I hope that my love is what is destined to be."

The way I interpret it, her words hints at some measure of insecurity about the state of a current love, hence her hope that her love is in accordance with fate, i.e. not forced. In other words, reading between the lines, she is attached.

I too am feeling sad that his enlistment date is looming near... and if we as mere fans feel that way, how much more her? Like you, I too hope that they get to spend time with each other privately before and on that day.

• Like 6

I agree with @liddi , based on her translation i think LW have a fear that her love now are not destined to be,, due to many obstacle that they might have encounter so far,  i bet it has been tough for both to go through LDR with their hectic schedule and so many people must be involve in their relationship. .. fighting for our shiliu   :phew:

• Like 4

@liddi: thank you so much for your translation! 

Chance encounter - I think, in plain English, it means that Liu Wen and the reporter had a somewhat unplanned, impromptu interview/photoshoot in the romantic city of Paris. The words make a nice catchy title, nothing more.

However, I too sense a change in Liu Wen's tone when describing love, which I/we have not noticed before.  Although LW's views towards love have been consistent - mutual love/attraction, in accordance with fate, etc - it is when she said "in accordance with fate" that is intriguing. If I remember correctly, before her trip to Seoul, Liu Wen had expressed determination and her willingness to persevere, one-way all the way in general. I suspect that something happened in Seoul and made her to rethink the relationship.  Without a doubt, their relationship has been tough, LDR is tough enough, the added complexity of  their insane schedules, fan scrutiny and other possible obstacles we are not privy to makes it even tougher. 

But we have positive signs, on IG, Siwon's friend continues to "like" ShiLiu couple photos, JiWon just liked Liu Wen's recent IG post.  Although we can argue maybe they both just really like Liu Wen, but considering their relationships with SiWon,  out of respect for Siwon (it has nothing to do how much they like Liu Wen, it is very unlikely they will like Liu Wen's IG posts/couple photos if SW/LW are no longer a couple.  Also, Liu Wen's Korean style hand gesture of love is also a positive sign (she has never used that sign before, not as I know of).

So fighting, ShiLiu! Love them as a couple and individually! 

• Like 5

@Kculturefun They definitely have a great deal of challenges and obstacles in their way. It has not been an easy road for either of them and it won't get any easier... and the insane amount of backlash and fan wars certainly has not helped either, even as recent as the day she landed in Seoul. Anyone would be worn down by so much hate and negativity, from people who claim to support them no less. Compound to that the difficulties that they already face, not to mention his enlistment - it is definitely a true test of the strength of their relationship. That being said, I remain optimistic that they are both still committed to making the relationship work... certainly their recent SNS activity indicates as much, and I truly hope that during trying times, they find peace and calm in the eye of the storm, persevere and reap the happiness and blessings they so deserve.

• Like 5

Being a seasoned man,sw 's father foresaw the difficulties in their relationship,consisting of both objective and subjective .He himself understand sw the most and know about  pressures  of korean celebries in personal life .Therefore  he warned them about the fading of love and reminded  both of them to feed it.I am still hopefull about their relationship cos they are both mature and treasure each other .

• Like 5

As ever, thanks to liddi and our newest contributor, deepblue_1, for your efforts. This thread would be truly dead without such folks, and they manage to unearth stuff I'd normally never see otherwise, like LW's recent EL promo shots...lovely.

LW's latest interviews are just...strange. They touch on her love life and her responses indicate she's in a relationship, so you'd think that, because of the show, the obvious follow-up question would be: Have you gone from reel to real with Siwon? But nope, nothing. The question seems to be deliberately avoided, so I can only surmise that it's still a conscious choice to neither confirm or deny. Saving that for Jan. 28th, perhaps?

And I really do hope she meets him before the enlistment. Just that simple confirmation would help to keep this thread alive through what will be a very long and dry period. It's been 2 days since her last IG update - surely she needn't have been in Taiwan for that long? Could she have quietly snuck off to Korea? Best keep our eyes peeled. As for Siwon, he will have time off during those 2 years, won't he? I hope that LW can meet up with him in those off periods, because it will be very taxing on the relationship if they literally can't see each other in person for 2 years straight.

• Like 4

http://www.weibo.com/704070127#_rnd1437515361220  there are some really interesting captions there, need Liddi or Deepblue_1 to translate

Latest Wen Li with Following Caption

一路走来,喜欢的,你会很享受并不觉累  (You)'ve come a long way, if you are doing something you like, your will feel the moments enjoyable, not weary. 

• Like 1