|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

liddi ,thanks for the great things you have done for us .Moonee,i have the same thought as you .both of them  show great admiration for their parents love .They were born and have grown up in happy families .This certainly influences on how they choose their husband and wife.This certainly influences on how they choose their future husband and wife.

Iamenn , thanks for supporting me and i completely agree with you about lw.The first scence  i saw her in LFIL.I was really impressed by the way she behaved to the taxi driver and so far,the more i know about her the more i respect her,the more i want sw hold her forever;):P

• Like 5

Jiwon liked H&M's IG post of WonWen in the H&M CNY2016 campaign :) Does anyone remember whether she liked Siwon and Liu Wen's post of the same campaign previously?

Mmmmmm ... I'm liking his hand on her waist ... very much. It has been hands on shoulders lately with other females. :phew:

According to someone from Weibo, Siwon has gone 4 days without any sleep, shooting the drama. Certainly hope the grueling schedule eases up and he gets time to rest.

Those eyebags in the H&M teaser vid are crazeeeeeeeeeeee! Poor guy. He's lost a fair bit in size too. Well, good thing he got the vites he needed from his lovely little pomegranate :P 

Mr Choi was apparently still awake at 2:15AM KST when he posted his IG message which, according to mun+won's C-translations, says:

"Forego the holiday break. Filmed until late at night."

It would have been 7:15PM in Paris/Milan at the time. I just wonder... did his filming end that late, or did he stay up much later to have some private Facetime with a certain stunning, bedimpled woman? :phew:

Liddi - how many languages do you speak? You have a great command of languages. 

She's the master linguist ;)

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 5

Hello Everyone, 

There's a new short video clip about LW...please check it out. Can anyone tell me what is LW saying? thank you for your translation....Love you alll

Oopss..I forgot...here is the link http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM0Njg5MzQ5Mg==.html

"And while you're on holiday, there is no need to over-think and over-complicate things. Just properly enjoy your holiday."

• Like 6

Both LW and SW have been very quiet on social media... after the HM IG, SW only had two IG updates,  both were on his new drama (except the one he said he missed bugsy)... he seemed  happy in bts video and pictures during his drama shoot yesterday...  people start to miss his "chicken soup" (as in chicken soup for the soul...referring to the quotes he often posts), he was also seen happy interacting with his costars (2nd female lead) during a fan web chat, 

LW has been very quiet and fans start to think she is not happy since she returned from Korea... but judging by how she acted in the Michael Kors' campwatchhungertop campaign... she seemed happy.. but she too has been very quiet on social media..  she just did an IG update about 2 hours ago...

I connected the new article of her desire for a low profile relationship and the "single" incident together, I think they are going into a new mode  - staying out of the spotlight as much as possible.. at least until enlistment.  

The "single" comment has made a lot of 16 fans on weibo to question if these two are together... I went back and looked at what I have posted here in the last few days :-) - I am sticking to my belief that they are together... however, hearing one's boyfriend say he is single can't be easy for anyone, although it might have been a joint decision, may be even driven by oneself...

" I believe that love is unwavering - it is not susceptible to external interference, nor is it influenced by oneself"  - how do you interpret " nor is it influenced/ interfered by onelse... 

• Like 4

The "single" comment has made a lot of 16 fans on weibo to question if these two are together... I went back and looked at what I have posted here in the last few days :-) - I am sticking to my belief that they are together... however, hearing one's boyfriend say he is single can't be easy for anyone, although it might have been a joint decision, may be even driven by oneself...

Remember when his comment first hit? What a letdown for shippers! Then a while later LW's Seoul snap was posted, and we shockingly discovered she was in Korea. It later emerged that she had been with SW on the day he did that Q&A. Suddenly, the timing of his comment meant it had everything to do with LW. Now, did they want to state the unequivocal truth since they knew speculation would arise with LW being in Korea? Maybe, but then the H&M teaser vid wouldn't make sense at all with them behaving like lovebirds in it. Let's also not forget that SW was about to announce their status in the vid, and he even said "I am Liu Wen's". All acting for commercial purposes? Perhaps, but then why state a truth which shatters the very image you'd be creating later? See how it all doesn't make sense if we accept that they aren't a real couple? However, if we believe that they are real, then there are multiple explanations for the "single" comment:

1. A private joke between SW & LW (even likelier if LW was with SW when he did that Q&A).
  2. SW being cheeky and testing the fans' response.
  3. A joint decision to keep things under wraps so that they'll be left alone until the 28th of Jan. next year when the truth will hit while SW is safely out of the way.

In a way, I love that they're keeping us guessing because it allows us to analyze the evidence commonsensically and beat them at their own game! :lol:

• Like 3

Guest meocon777

I'm sorry in advance if I say write something again anyone opinion bust just my POV.Honestly I've been in the roller coaster mood from the last week until now! I don't know why all the things lately  some of them  doesn't make sense at all. I've been telling myself that I don't need any confirmation from either one of them as long no deny , but it's bugging me when SW (SINGLE) remark come out I'm honestly sad but try to calm myself and try to cheer up @Kculturefun too, and LW came out announced she in SEOUL I'm happy shipper then and wish she stay with SW for the holiday. But no she go back to NY when the rumor about her new Singapore bf came out, they post in their SNS of HM picture make me feel like they just working partner but the BTS the way they speak look and their body language speak different! SW like the photoshop pic fan made for LW &SW and then unlike little bit later...BTW the new article thanks@liddi translate always amazing but I focus on that she met a new rookie tour guide during her family vacation (don't tell me it the Singapore guys that the girl in her IG claim the relationship start in August). People say that LW is low profile want to keep relationship in private while SW want to open about it. Okay now I need some reassurance from some one please!

@ Meocon777 - One thing I am almost 100% certain is that there is no singapore boyfriend.  Why, if we believe the interactions, hints given by LW, I think it is really hard to imagine she would just move on to a new guy so quickly especially she was basically in China in August. Remember she was happy and sending out hints during the first part of her vacation in August? 

In addition, that guy must be a saint to deal with all the crazy rumors that are going around... look, LW is straightforward person, I think if she were dating someone else, I would think she will honor that relationship.  

I also won't put too much in their different styles of love declaration... only three outcomes can come from that - 1) declare publically (did not happen), 2) go underwraps (probably) 3- split - this is not due to different styles, but strength of the relationship... "you don't want to declare, does it mean you don't love me enough, you are not serious about me... etc.  I don't think this is the case either...  so 2) is most likely.

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv - you have a lot of great points, but I am not sure Jan 28 will be a day of reveal, I think we did talk about that we may have different definition of reveal.. we fully anticipate some sweet, cute moments from them on Jan. 28, but does that indicate a reveal? especially with SW out of the picture...if the evidence is unequivocal, , I think some of SW's fans will skin LW alive... However, with SW's single comments, people will believe what they want to believe, we shippers will see love, sweetness, etc. and believe their couplehood, LW's fans will support her and call SW work partners, the same holds true for SW's fans.. LW will get some hate but it will pass... that is why I am not sure 1/28 will be a big reveal day.. but who knows...I thought they would remain mum the whole time, then "single" happened. 

I feel with SW, sometimes it is really hard to tell... e.g. he introduces himself as " I am your SW" to fans all the time, it is his standard intro, who does it? I can't think of anyone else... "I am LW's ten dollars, Siwon" practically equals a confession (I am her man) if  someone else says it... but with him, we have to look at the context and take it with a grain o salt... is he saying the truth under the disguise of work partners... quite possibly... but there is always a possibility it is just SW being SW

I am not sure I am being very coherent right now.. so excuse me if I am not...

so the day before "single" comment, he shared the romantic poem (which most people believe only someone in love /relationship can share), next day, single comment, the follow day, LW showed up doing some subtle but effective "damage control" ,,, happy and sweet during shoot, she left prior to moon festival (I am not too fussed about it, because SW was working and if she had stayed, it definitely indicated something to to fans...),  she shared a beautiful moon picture and SW liked then unliked.. - I actually started believing that some celebrities post then retracted their posts later could be playing a game... they want to send a message, but they don't want it to come back and haunt them... so post/retract, like/unlike will work wonders... 

Since then, both have gone very quiet on social media... but SW bts video and pictures indicated he is happy, LW seemed happy in MK video...   if they desire less attention, I think they got it... even some die-hard 16 fans said that they have calmed down..  some of them even said they are going to move on with their lives.. it is over. 

One person had an interesting point of view...@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv - maybe this is similar to what you are saying but from a different angle... he said LW/SW knew the fandom will go crazy once they saw LW in Korea and when H&M video is released.. to help mitigate and calm the fans, he says he is single so at least LW and SW fans will be fine... yes, some 16 fans will get upset and jump ship but that can't be helped, from a number perspective, size of 16 fans off the ship is small... .. the observant 16 fans will understand once they piece together the evidence and trust their own judgements and continue to believe... so the net outcome is that they will lose some 16 fans.  However, it was a risky move, it could have backfired on them... but luckily, LW's timely save was effective... now that I am writing this down,.. I realized that regardless if they are bf/gf , LW had to know he was going to say that in advance... or wouldn't be shocked when he said that... she revealed she was in Korea first thing the next morning.... so she and her team must be monitoring fan feedback to a degree....   even some of the ELFs who don't like LW thought the timing of SW's comment seemed fishy... it was used to calm them down... but they would take his word for it (see how self-serving it is to take 'single" at the face value for LW and SW fans...)

One thing happened, not sure if anyone noticed - it was discussed on weibo briefly, the night SW dropped the single comment, LW reshared a photo of  Phillip Lim's 10th anniversary... she and her friends were in it... the caption was "happy 10th anniversary again, thank you for such a fun night with everyone"  Some weibo users found it odd that she would post an old photo again after the event had finished for a couple of weeks... so we don't know what triggered her to do that but clearly it was worth posting.. but a couple of weibo users were joking that SW and she dropped the single comment and had some fun with the fans... 

I know, ladies, I am trying to distance myself from this...but so many unanswered questions are driving us nuts... :-)   I don't think analytics will get me out of this... just need to shift my mindset.  Liddi and Bambam, this is where your posts are very impactful :-). 

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 2

Guest fernando102_stv

Liuwen Do Not have a BF from Singapore, i’m pretty sure, because i saw the whole process of creating this rumor. Someone wrote this rumor on Liuwen’s instagram last week, she doesn’t support 16 cp, so she created this rumor and deliberately wrote a lot of times on ins.......

Edited by fernando102_stv

Not sure if this has been posted yet:

------

Interesting insights but I'm not convinced that Siwon and Liu Wen would reveal anything on January 27 (Liu Wen's birthday) or January 28 (when the H&M CNY campaign is out) especially if what the Chinese articles and the Youtube video is saying is true, regarding how they wish to stay out of the limelight or date away from the media radar.

• Like 4

Tbh, I looked up all of the celebrity couples (in this case they're all married now.) All of them (yes, all) wanted to keep their relationships under the light. Some kept it as secret so good that it was a few years before the announcing of their marriage, some got revealed a little bit before or some are right before.

So yea the point is that I think they will not say anything for now, and probably won't in the next 2 years. Sungmin got bashed a lot when they found out his relationship/marriage, not because they hated him neither his wife, it was because he handled it badly. He hurts his fans (e.g. add her name in his autograph, went around and brag about her) and ignored the fact that fans were the ones who made him,  gave him all the fame, supported him since day 1, even all the members were shocked. All collapsed in a short time and that was bad.

I bet Suju members learned from Sungmin's mistake and they will try their best to avoid it. Dating or getting married is not a crime, I know there are many fans wished them to be happy when they found their true love (well not all of them haha) but celebrities always consider the pros and cons before announcing anything so they won't disappoint their fans who love them. He will go incognito for 2 years and won't be able to make any move in both career and personal life, so I'm pretty sure he won't try to put his fans in shock then disappear and I don't think he would leave her alone to face all that mess.

I'm not being negative here LOL I support them wholeheartedly, I just don't want people push their hope too high and get mad just because they don't announce anything in the next few years. Be patient be patient. Be strong be strong :D:D

• Like 5

According to Weibo user ALLStan, there was "She Was Pretty" interview broadcast on Naver with Siwon and his co-star Ko Joon Hee on 30 Sep 2015. He calls Ko Joon Hee "unnie" (older sister), and she recently said that she likes monolid men who are taller than her, so he recommended their co-star Park Seo Joon. 

Anyway, this is what the poster described:

票哥15分55秒登场。。。。。内容没什么重要的,最后结束有点意思,高俊熙说想在明洞办活动和粉丝们一起看电视剧直播,票哥说想在明洞和女朋友约会,自己还想了一下,这边俊熙办活动,那边自己拉着女朋友加入的场面。。。嘿嘿嘿。。。不是单身吗?带什么女朋友逛明洞啊你
Siwon came on stage at 15mins 55secs... there was nothing particularly important about what happened, but there was something interesting towards the end. Ko Joon Hee said that she wish to hold an event with the fans and watch the drama live. Siwon said that he wanted to date his girlfriend in Myeongdong. I stopped to think - here Joon Hee is holding an event, while he is bringing his girlfriend to join in... hehehe... wasn't he supposed to be single? What girlfriend are you bringing for a stroll in Myeongdong?

崔:收视过20的话,我们俊熙xi就在拍摄现场和观众们freehug。高:我想在明洞和观众们freehug。崔:明洞吗?我想和女朋友在明洞约会。高:那十元xi在明洞约会,我在明洞freehug,崔:很不错哦~那到时候你在那边freehug,我要是上前肯定得被拦啊~ 高:被女朋友拦吗?(哈哈哈)崔:是呀~
S: If our ratings exceed 20%, our Joon Hee ssi will give a free hugs to viewers on location
K: I wish to hold the free hugs in Myeongdong
S: Myeongdong? I wish to date my girlfriend in Myeongdong
K: Then Siwon ssi will go dating in Myeongdong, while I will give free hugs there.
S: That's not a bad idea~ When you are giving free hugs, I would definitely be stopped if I tried to go up
K: Stopped by your girlfriend? hahaha
S: Yes~

• Like 12

According to Weibo user ALLStan, there was "She Was Pretty" interview broadcast on Naver with Siwon and his co-star Ko Joon Hee on 30 Sep 2015. He calls Ko Joon Hee "unnie" (older sister), and she recently said that she likes monolid men who are taller than her, so he recommended their co-star Park Seong Seo Joon. 

票哥15分55秒登场。。。。。内容没什么重要的,最后结束有点意思,高俊熙说想在明洞办活动和粉丝们一起看电视剧直播,票哥说想在明洞和女朋友约会,自己还想了一下,这边俊熙办活动,那边自己拉着女朋友加入的场面。。。嘿嘿嘿。。。不是单身吗?带什么女朋友逛明洞啊你
Siwon came on stage at 15mins 55secs... there was nothing particular important about what happened, but there was something interesting towards the end. Ko Joon Hee said that she wish to hold an event with the fans and watch the drama live. Siwon said that he wanted to date his girlfriend in Myeongdong. I stopped to think - here Joon Hee is holding an event, while he is bringing his girlfriend to join in... hehehe... wasn't he supposed to be single? What girlfriend are you bringing for a stroll in Myeongdong?

崔:收视过20的话,我们俊熙xi就在拍摄现场和观众们freehug。高:我想在明洞和观众们freehug。崔:明洞吗?我想和女朋友在明洞约会。高:那十元xi在明洞约会,我在明洞freehug,崔:很不错哦~那到时候你在那边freehug,我要是上前肯定得被拦啊~ 高:被女朋友拦吗?(哈哈哈)崔:是呀~
S: If our ratings exceed 20%, our Joon Hee ssi will give a free hugs to viewers on location
K: Then Siwon ssi will go dating in Myeongdong, while I will give free hugs there.
S: That's not a bad idea~ When you are giving free hugs, I would definitely be stopped if I tried to go up

hmmmmmm... Siwon... Siwon... This guy is really something. Playing push and pull or being a hot-and-cold? ;p

• Like 4

According to Weibo user ALLStan, there was "She Was Pretty" interview broadcast on Naver with Siwon and his co-star Ko Joon Hee on 30 Sep 2015. He calls Ko Joon Hee "unnie" (older sister), and she recently said that she likes monolid men who are taller than her, so he recommended their co-star Park Seong Seo Joon. 

Siwon came on stage at 15mins 55secs... there was nothing particular important about what happened, but there was something interesting towards the end. Ko Joon Hee said that she wish to hold an event with the fans and watch the drama live. Siwon said that he wanted to date his girlfriend in Myeongdong. I stopped to think - here Joon Hee is holding an event, while he is bringing his girlfriend to join in... hehehe... wasn't he supposed to be single? What girlfriend are you bringing for a stroll in Myeongdong?

What girlfriend, Siwon?? You need to get your story straight. :rolleyes:  Please get a little more sleep.

• Like 6

Hi @ liddi. LW's weibo and her team's weibo just updated a newest post...could you please help us translate it? Thank you so much...I think it's something about Paris love lock or sth....:) We're waiting for ya....Love 16 family....

Thank you for the heads-up @lil_babykitty_stv!

雯疯而动 Weibo posted the following:

为巴黎断断续续的网络,已经哭死在塞纳河畔[泪][泪][泪]你让伦敦首尔怎么办?
Have wept copious tears at the Seine over Paris' unstable connectivity [泪][泪][泪] What should London and Seoul do?

7948ecf6gw1ewmy5f4ohnj22c02c0u0y.jpg

Now who can it be that she is so desperately trying to contact in Seoul... :phew: Wonder if it has anything to do with the love locks... will we be seeing Doraemon love locks at the Pont des Arts bridge sometime soon? :rolleyes:

• Like 7