|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@jusrub Thank you for sharing the full article. We didn't miss out much after all... shucks! There should have been more details about WonWen's interactions - verbal and physical :P 

End of last year, Seoul Korea. ShiLiu CP was getting ready for the H&M New Year advertisement photoshoot, and we planned to arrive at the studio at 19:00. Upon our arrival, Liu Wen and Choi Siwon flashed their iconic smiles and got up to welcome us. The dressing room was filled with a smattering of 3 languages - Chinese, English and Korean. Liu Wen said she was only earlier than us by 5 minutes, and came to the studio directly from the airport, truly showing her bare face. Her fatigue can be felt, but Older Cousin was still in high spirits, conversing non-stop in English, interjecting a few "Oppa"'s in between. Perhaps one feels a lot closer meeting in a foreign country, as she would meticulously ask: What time did you arrive in Seoul? Where are you staying? What nice dishes do you want to try? In this moment, the relationship changed from media and celebrity into friends or close sisters. Older Cousin is uncommonly nice.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, aranelmalta said:

Hi, guys... Here's a new update of my Shiliu fanfiction. Chapter 4. This chapter is quiet much longer than the previous 3 chapters.

Happy reading!

Thanks a lot i really like your twist of the story.. always waiting for the new chapter :wub:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, aranelmalta said:

Hola, chicos ... Aquí hay una nueva actualización de mi fanfiction Shiliu. Capítulo 4. Este capítulo es tranquilo mucho más tiempo que los 3 capítulos anteriores.

¡Feliz lectura! También le agradezco por su aprecio ~:)

Enlace del capítulo 4: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1058025/4

Wow thanks and please do not delay in the next chapter.

• Like 1

@sj08_stv me too :tears:.  may someone please let us know if they see any eng subs for Shawn Yue.  thank you!

i feel he's almost opposite of Siwon (lacking the smoothness and romantic side), but there's something rough but sensitive that interests me to see more of his character : )

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, sj08_stv said:

@liddi yo were right, there were plenty of eng subs for wgm stint of Ji Hyo and Bolin Chen however, I cant find one for Shawn Yue :bawling:

@sj08_stv I am not surprised... the international fanbase for Shawn Yue and 周冬雨 Zhou Dongyu is definitely not as strong compared to the Orange Juice couple.

What I did watch of their stint indicates that Shawn was initially not comfortable to be significantly older than her. He gave her the nickname of 小蝌蚪 Small Tadpole, while she calls him 六叔 Sixth Uncle. Shawn is a more conservative person, and tells her straight off that he cannot fulfill wishes that are too big :P The preview for Ep2 shows Shawn to be displeased about her being so physically close with her good male friend, and they are already talking about breaking up. Hmmm.... sounds like they need a proper conversation on the couch :P 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, burgl said:

@sj08_stv me too :tears:.  may someone please let us know if they see any eng subs for Shawn Yue.  thank you!

i feel he's almost opposite of Siwon (lacking the smoothness and romantic side), but there's something rough but sensitive that interests me to see more of his character : )

THIS! I'm more interested on his segment because i would love to see how he will develop to be more comfortable with his partner as the show progresses just like how we've seen siwon and liu wen dynamics developed. If i want to make my heart flutter from an on-screen pairing, i could have just watched any romantic movies. 

52 minutes ago, liddi said:

@sj08_stv I am not surprised... the international fanbase for Shawn Yue and 周冬雨 Zhou Dongyu is definitely not as strong compared to the Orange Juice couple.

What I did watch of their stint indicates that Shawn was initially not comfortable to be significantly older than her. He gave her the nickname of 小蝌蚪 Small Tadpole, while she calls him 六叔 Sixth Uncle. Shawn is a more conservative person, and tells her straight off that he cannot fulfill wishes that are too big :P The preview for Ep2 shows Shawn to be displeased about her being so physically close with her good male friend, and they are already talking about breaking up. Hmmm.... sounds like they need a proper conversation on the couch :P 

They should borrow that miraculous couch, but first they would need to attend a tango lesson :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, aranelmalta said:

@liddi Siwon's real birthday is April 7, 1986, right? It means his Chinese horoscope is Tiger, not rabbit.

True that. Though I will admit I can never get the zodiac animals of these two straight. Liu Wen is supposed to be born Jan 27, 1988, which strictly speaking, makes her a rabbit, not a dragon as she keeps telling everyone (The year of the Dragon started Feb 17, 1988). Then we have Mr Choi, whose birthdate is Apr 7, 1986 and yet he goes around with a Instagram moniker siwon1987 :blink: Also, if you go by his registration date, it is Feb 10, 1987, which is in the Year of the Rabbit after all. Gah! So either way, the rabbit can either represent her or him... :P 

• Like 5