|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

The recent events did not sway my perception of Liu Wen and Siwon, not a bit.  If anything, it made me realize even more how helpless and difficult their situation is, with prying media, fans of all sorts, 2-year enlistment, long distance... you name it. 

After Ms Ren's statement,  we will unlikely get many hints of them meeting up or being together... e.g. LW's innocent joke at "Day Day Up" was spun completely out of control by the media.....Having got a chance to reflect on many things during Christmas, my approach to ShiLiu is that I am a LW and SW fan, so I will continue to support their careers as a fan to the extent I can ( like their IG posts, vote for them, buy products they endorse as long as they fit my life style.  If we do get some bread  crumbs once in a while, all better. 

What I hope the most is that ShiLiu will withhold all the outside pressure, give their relationship a real chance.  If they end up together, great, if not,  no misunderstanding, no regret (of course, I really like them together.)

2016 is just around the corner,  let's see how long I can stick to my new year's resolutions. :-) 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, liddi said:

As for the following of fans, this is not the first time Siwon has followed his fans... from what I know, he followed many of them in the past - most of whom are no celebrities to begin with, until that fateful time when he did a wholesale cleanup on twitter several months back which led to so much backlash. Also, I honestly cannot see how it can be considered egoistical to post a congratulatory message for Pia's achievement in winning Miss Universe, especially since she was revealed to have been both an ELF and Siwonest. If anything, I see his gesture as one of support and encouragement, considering all the controversy that surrounded the crowning, not to mention the ugly behaviour of her fellow contestants in deliberately snubbing and sidelining her due to no fault of her own, despite her graciousness first in accepting her first runner up position, then her crown. For me, all the ugliness from "fan"doms in recent days do not negate nor reduce my respect for both Siwon or Liu Wen, not has it given me cause to be critical of their every post or action. I merely hope that they weather this raging storm and come out stronger at the end of it, individually and together.

I saw it as "Oh, the new Miss Universe is a fan of mine, I dig that, let's congratulate and follow her on IG". Who's to say he did those things for the reasons you've given? I can't be a 100% certain about my assumption either, but considering that Siwon does have an ego thing going on (and I've drawn that conclusion NOT from his actions re: Miss Universe, but from LFIL and elsewhere), I'm inclined to think I could be right.

And just because Siwon has an awfully high opinion of himself does not make him a horrible person who's not worthy of fandom. I personally can't stand guys like that in real life or in the entertainment world, but hey, if there's chicks who find other qualities in him to go gaga over and can tolerate him being full of it, good for them. I just used the example of Hugh Jackman to point out that there are celebs who really do seem to have it all and yet don't appear to think very highly of themselves. That's the true hallmark of a beautiful person, IMO (both physically and otherwise); they're gorgeous, but it's as if they don't know it. Liu Wen hits this one out of the ballpark, too; why do you think I'm such a fan of her and not of some of the other top models?

I also did not know Pia had to go through such shite; it's only the footage of that idiot emcee and his boneheaded mistake that I saw. Looks-wise, I'd still award the crown to Miss Colombia, but if Miss Philippines demonstrated such grace of character, then good on her for winning the crown. Mind you, I do think the runner-up bears a strong resemblance to that other famous Colombian, Sofia Vergara, and I don't regard that as a compliment, so make of that what you will. :P

Ms. Liu has now been absent from IG for five whole days...does anyone have an inkling as to her whereabouts? Could she have made a trip to Seoul which we'll never know about? :lol: Would there even be a point to her making such a trip?

• Like 1

i just went to twitter and found out some of the conversation here were screenshot and tweeted both in a good and not so good way. oh my. u guys are quite popular :D 

and i also just saw GAP new 2016 campaign, and feifei is one of the models. i wish GAP could bring wen back to their campaign cos i know it'd bring alot of cash to their stores.. ;)

hopefully LW is doing fine, and awesome... i do wish her a brighter and stronger 2016. :wub:

• Like 1

@josam Soompi posts being tweeted? That sounds ominous :P May I know which twitter accounts?

Anna Sui's IG post featuring our lady with clear (and sparkling) eyes.. :wub::

... and looking ultra alluring here :) 

And last but certainly not least, the full BTS of her collaboration with Vidal Sassoon. She is absolutely adorable and dorky... especially when pretending to drive, then having a fright, realising that the car keys were in the ignition :D 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQyOTY5NDE1Mg==.html?qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c#paction

• Like 6

15 hours ago, josam said:

i just went to twitter and found out some of the conversation here were screenshot and tweeted both in a good and not so good way. oh my. u guys are quite popular :D 

and i also just saw GAP new 2016 campaign, and feifei is one of the models. i wish GAP could bring wen back to their campaign cos i know it'd bring alot of cash to their stores.. ;)

hopefully LW is doing fine, and awesome... i do wish her a brighter and stronger 2016. :wub:

Sun Feifei and Liu Wen look alike IMO, similar style too, these two are my fav. Chinese models.  I see  Xiao Wen Ju's Gap poster in NYC... not Feifei's. 

Another rising star is Lu Ping Wang, she is quite lovely. 

Liu Wen updated both her Instagram and Facebook. But she didn't do so in Weibo. Just guess maybe she don't want to invite harassment and all kind of nonsense from there.

Here you go her updates. One has been posted by moonee yesterday.

IMG_20151231_3_zps5fptwzq8.png

IMG_20151231_4_zpsr2gy8ifx.png

IMG_20151231_1_zpsf3vnxw24.png

She mentioned she is flying again in the latest update. Wondering where is the destination. Back to New York perhaps?

Edited by harmlesstiger
  • Like 3

Liu Wen's New Year greetings...

我的2015:假装花粉不过敏,假装偶遇大表姐,假装会录音,假装会跳伞,假装会游泳,假装会骑车,假装开摩托,假装售货员,假装已登月,其实是一个真疯子哦…不装了,期待我的2 0 1 6 ee8c92.pngee8ca7.png
My 2015: Pretend not to be allergic to pollen, pretend to occasionally meet Older Cousin, pretend to know how to do voice recordings, pretend to know how to skydive, pretend to know how to swim, pretend to know how to ride a bicycle, pretend to ride a motorcycle, pretend to be a salesperson, pretend to have ascended to the moon, actually am a bona fide crazy person... No more pretence, look forward to my 2 0 1 6

4c56dd36gw1ezj6kgqj6sj20nq0zkq7v.jpg4c56dd36gw1ezj6krs170j21n72gsqv5.jpg4c56dd36gw1ezj6kz3kdoj22c02c0b29.jpg4c56dd36gw1ezj6l23zs1j21jl0v9wr9.jpg4c56dd36gw1ezj6ldoewrj22io1w04qq.jpg4c56dd36gw1ezj6kfnuhjj21og2ioe83.jpg4c56dd36gw1ezj6lsnw50j21qi2bckjl.jpg4c56dd36gw1ezj6lv7wdoj218g0xcna8.jpg4c56dd36gw1ezj6m267s0j21t52eu4qq.jpg

Likewise, wishing all my fellow WonWen shippers a very marvellous New Year... and may 2016 be the best year yet for each and everyone, especially Liu Wen and Siwon in every aspect!

• Like 7

Or we could look at it another way... that she listed out all the pretenses, but did not mention that she pretended to be in love :P 

Either way, may 2016 be an even better year for everyone! :heart:

And here is LaPerla's New Year greetings in Weibo... 

8208a6dbjw1ezj3ege8ofj20sg0edtmo.jpg

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, jusrub said:

I agree with @liddi. WIL is supposed to be a " pretend to be in love " show ... But out of those pretenses, she didn't include " pretend to be in love ". 

And @sj08_stv it's a perfect way to start 2016 with such an optimism ! Love it !!!

Happy New Year everyone ... 

Starting the new year right :D

if only dispatch can reveal the thing we want to know :sweatingbullets:

@Siwonest16 that's a yearly tradition of dispatch, they love to reveal a celebrity couple on 01/01 :wub: additional news about junsu and hani, they have both confirmed their relationship. Several months before this big reveal, hani was seen attending junsu's musical in spite of her hectic schedule

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, allnaturalcrunchtime_stv said:

If this is her intention, she really ought to fire her management for issuing a statement that directly contradicts her New Year's resolution. :lol:

the statement of her management was from 2015, by now her team probably got a new memo :D

• Like 4

Happy new year everyone.

Liu Wen updated her Facebook, Instagram and Weibo this morning.

This is what we can see from Facebook and Instagram, a short video with #Wenli tagging. I love how she look in this video. Sweet and Adorable. Just like how a young girl that fall in love in twenties should look like.

IMG_20160101_1_zpsgnv5od7v.png

And this is from her Weibo.

谢谢大家过往的支持!新一年让我们长伴长念,开心称心,吃了不长胖,读书不挂科,工作不闹心, 么么哒!

Basically is a quite general new year resolution, and she thanks everyone for support her in the past.

4c56dd36gw1ezjq84abvjj21o1140e81_zpszjtx

Edited by harmlesstiger
  • Like 9