|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

hope siwon can access internet in the army..after the biggest newa abt mrs.ren "denied" his relationship with our chinese goddes today we saw that miss universe claimed as his wife :P

and mr.chae may be know something abt them..after hope you're fine comment to liu wen, he liked fanmade video which title how can you not love this couple (siwon x liuwen) :P

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ieja rashid said:

Mr BG once again commented on her IG (same picture)...surprisingly, usually he will only commented one on her picture.but this time twice.look like he comfort her " hope u doing fine Liu Wen" sorry i dont know how screen cap .so sweet of him.

He actually did it 3 times on the play the drum picture. 1. You are a drummer now. 2 it's so funny. 3. Hope you are fine liu wen

I just dont understand the way some people think. They were so upset and jealous of her during the show was aired, then they were so upset when she played coy tried to avoid all questions about the rumours, and now they are upset again when her agent cleared up the rumour. Make up your mind people !

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, jusrub said:

He actually did it 3 times on the play the drum picture. 1. You are a drummer now. 2 it's so funny. 3. Hope you are fine liu wen

Thank you for that info. Now its make more even obvious atleast to me that they are inrelationship.i believe mr.bg knows something that we didnt.

• Like 2

Yeah, too many weird things abound if they aren't in a relationship. Like, why is Siwon's friend commenting on Liu Wen's every post only since the enlistment? What, it's only when Siwon is out of the way that he can finally reveal his love for her? :lol: And then of course there's the shout-outs on Siwon's show - what was that done for if they aren't a couple? To drive up viewership and interest in China?

There's also the distinct possibility that Siwon has been very fair to Liu Wen and isn't 'holding' her to any sort of commitment while he'll be mostly unavailable for a long time. So, in that sense she's 'single' because she does have that freedom. Fine, you're 'single' and fancy free, are ya, Ms. Liu? Let's see whether there'll be any reports of hookups within the next two years since she's just sooo available and is such hot stuff that every eligible man should be wanting a piece of her. :P

• Like 4

Guest liuwensiwon

I cant understand why there are some crazy fans of Siwon bashed Liuwen, they even post some bad pictures of her on IG. They have a right to critics the others and they think Liuwen will be influenced due to that? Too childish.  They will keep idol for them if they act like that? Cant believe its the way they love their idol. Im not Liuwen but im also feel very crazy when read some bad words from them.So poor her but i believe our Liuwen strong enough to overcome this storm. And today i also comments on IG of Mr BG, they said that he is disturbing her when comment on her IG and some other comments. He also have his private life and we should respect him. He is only friend of Siwon and  he is a good boy. Dont pull him into this story.

I personally feel that both Mr BG and Jiwon are very supportive of LW and of course SW, both individually and as a couple. 

JIwon updated her IG 1 day ago with a caption in Chinese. She ended it with 'fighting together' - might be just a mere coincidence but I find it encouraging and sweet. 

• Like 8

Sigh... I guess the attempt at damage control has resulted in the opposite and merely accelerated the insanity and backlash. In the midst of the ugliness, it is heartening to see encouraging messages from opposite fandoms, in particular ELFs who post their support and well wishes to Liu Wen, and their contrition for their fellow ELFs' behaviour. I feel truly sorry for Liu Wen and bgchae whose accounts are now in the hotbed of contention between so-called "fans", both his and hers. bgchae has been a constant support for her (apparently in proxy of someone who could not do so in person), and it pains me to see his concern being attacked by her "fans". How wonderful though to see Jiwon's message in Chinese at this time, when she usually posts in Korean or English. Praying that this latest madness does not aversely affect their well-being, and hers in particular, for certainly, it takes an extremely strong commitment to weather such insane external factors.

• Like 9

And I hope ( if they are really together ) both of them realised that even if they give up on each other, this backlash wont stop. It wont change anything. 

Hopefully what LW said is right .. true love is like cooking, sometimes the process is very complicated, but if they work on it together and belive in it, the result will be beautiful, like the way they want it.

• Like 7

http://m.letv.com/vplay_24255336.html

Mun+won weibo uploaded this above clip from the cooking  show that  Sw recorded before he enlisted. So from what I understand is the host asked if he  still likes lw, he answered yes I still really like her, all men will like her. Sounds like he's trying to say that he  likes  her because it's normal for men  to like her. 

• Like 4

I feel truly sorry for the situation...  i think LW manager react the way she suppose  to react in current situation.  Like i said before there will be no good reason to confirm the relationship  while siwon in a military. And maybe her dating rumors have limited her job opportunity  somehow? It is kinda annoying  to have the same question in every event while it was suppose to be unrelated  to siwon at all. Even If LW was in a relationship , its just really annoying and it might create  some turbulance to her relationship with brand. People  from the brand she represent  might pushes her to issues  a statement abt siwon so the rumors can stop  outshining their product campaign. LW might loses her endorsement  deal if these rumors arent addressed  properly. I think that is why her manager needs to issuee that statement

• Like 4

I am an elf and it truly pains me to see what's happening. The best course of action is to just stay quiet and just let the situation pass. There's no point in addming more fuel to the fire by releasing another statement. I could only hope that these fans will finally have their senses knocked on their heads that, IT IS NOT THEIR PLACE TO KNOW BETTER OR ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT THEIR IDOLS LIVES. THAT BASHING ANYONE WHO GETS INVOLVED WITH THEIR IDOLS DOES NOT EQUATE TO PROTECTING THEM. 

This kind of reaction is what gives fandoms a bad name. This is extremely disappointing. 

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, sj08_stv said:

I am an elf and it truly pains me to see what's happening. The best course of action is to just stay quiet and just let the situation pass. There's no point in addming more fuel to the fire by releasing another statement. I could only hope that these fans will finally have their senses knocked on their heads that, IT IS NOT THEIR PLACE TO KNOW BETTER OR ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT THEIR IDOLS LIVES. THAT BASHING ANYONE WHO GETS INVOLVED WITH THEIR IDOLS DOES NOT EQUATE TO PROTECTING THEM. 

This kind of reaction is what gives fandoms a bad name. This is extremely disappointing. 

I kinda guess from your id that you are an elf :P and nice to have an Elf representatif here. Does Elf have some kinda facebook or forum where members  can talk to each other ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sj08_stv said:

@jusrub super junior has an official facebook page. SM posts all their official activities there.with regards to forum, there are plenty of super junior fansites with forum section. 

Thank you .. hopefully someone might remind them that those behaviour just unacceptable. Not that they will listen  though  lol .. 

I decided to stop reading the comments in LW's IG and mun&won weibo from the weekend as I found some of them extremely disturbing and/or rude. No wonder why LW closed the comment section in her weibo awhile back and perhaps she should consider doing it now to give herself a mental break. 

I'm more of LW's fan so even though I absolutely enjoy shipping and cheering for her and SW from the sidelines, sometimes I wonder if it would be less exhausting and consuming for her to date an ordinary guy...I hope SW has been quietly supporting her 

may i ask if anyone can translate Jiwon's latest IG comment that's written in Chinese?  i'm especially appreciating her and BG Chae's support right now for the sorrowful situation Liu Wen has been put in :( 

WENWON FIGHTING!!

30 minutes ago, moonee said:

I decided to stop reading the comments in LW's IG and mun&won weibo from the weekend as I found some of them extremely disturbing and/or rude. No wonder why LW closed the comment section in her weibo awhile back and perhaps she should consider doing it now to give herself a mental break. 

I read LW's IG comment, but so far i find all the comment encouraging (i only read those comment in english as i cant read chinese). So i do not know to what extent those comment can really hurt her. i hope she will be ok. Are they attacking her appearance or her personality?