|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

All of them actually do visit mun+won, especially Guang Tou Zhu who does it almost daily. In fact, Guang Tou Zhu plays with us occasionally on his own weibo after he's seen some fanmade pictures in the comments section at mun+won.

Thanks for the breakdown of Liu Wen's team - I'm personally only aware of 光头猪,迷死任,雯疯而动,何磊, so it's great to finally be introduced to the rest! Since 光头猪 chats with all of you on Weibo, you should ask him about the yet unseen remaining Wen Li footage in Seoul :P 

• Like 3

Guest deepblue_1

@deepblue_1 Those of us on the thread are aware of the photos and videos of her arriving in Incheon, and him at the van on 23 Sep - first having heard of them, and verified later when they are finally released post-Liu Wen's announcement. For me personally, I normally do not put much stock on rumours of alleged sightings unless verified, or articles about them unless from reputable sources, or the express viewpoint of the couple themselves. I find it saves a lot of unnecessary speculation and prevents from jumping into hasty conclusions just based on heresay. However, that's just me. Still, it's nice to know that fans claimed to have seen them together but have still kept those photos unreleased. Hopefully if these are true, we will get to see them released one day in the near future :) 

Looks like the only attraction in Seoul are the streets near her hotel, and a cup of water at a café :P Definitely no interesting footage to share on Wen Li beyond that... :phew::rolleyes:

I share your sentiments, and we're always asking to be slapped (被打脸, I'm sure you know what that means:P)

And YES! The Seoul Ep! I didn't even know what to make of it after watching! I mean, I already expected that she wasn't gonna reveal anything related to Siwon, but c'mon! Pacing up and down the same stretch of road?! GOSH! Could have done better :phew:. I assumed that the photo she uploaded on the day of her departure from Seoul was taken outside the very same cafe, after she was done filming that episode, so that's on the 25th. Departure was on 26th.

All of them actually do visit mun+won, especially Guang Tou Zhu who does it almost daily. In fact, Guang Tou Zhu plays with us occasionally on his own weibo after he's seen some fanmade pictures in the comments section at mun+won.

Thanks for the breakdown of Liu Wen's team - I'm personally only aware of 光头猪,迷死任,雯疯而动,何磊, so it's great to finally be introduced to the rest! Since 光头猪 chats with all of you on Weibo, you should ask him about the yet unseen remaining Wen Li footage in Seoul :P 

He doesn't chat. He simply took the PSed photo of himself that a fan made and uploaded onto the comments section of mun+won, and posted in his own weibo (used it as his own display picture for a day as well). Nowadays he simply throws out photos of food on his weibo AT MIDNIGHT to tempt us, cos that's what we did previously :rolleyes:.

Oh, update, Guang Tou Zhu is back in his hometown NingBo. No news regarding the rest of the team.

Edited by deepblue_1

Guest deepblue_1

okay I'm very bad at this spoiler thing. Anyway, these are new fan-taken photos of the drama filming. The characters have been MOST-icized. Credit DC & INS. (PS. I uploaded only Siwon-related photos, if that's fine with the lot of you?)

0067EuWsjw1ewv7l3zntpj30bp0kuwew.jpg0067EuWsjw1ewv7ldjw9aj30kx0l9adx.jpg0067EuWsjw1ewv7l3j010j30k00qotaw.jpg0067EuWsjw1ewv7krznokj30hs0hsgn2.jpg0067EuWsjw1ewv7lc3juzj30g10sgq4d.jpg

Edited by deepblue_1

@deepblue_1 Hmm... if there are more riveting things beyond streets and water in Seoul, perhaps we'll be privy to them via Wen Li during the H&M CNY 2016 campaign launch Jan 28th? :P 

光头猪 is back home? Now to see if Liu Wen falls off the radar over the next few days. It's periods of blackouts that give me great hope, especially when they seem to do it around the same time :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Ooh, looks like we have our new bibidep! Thrilling, ain't it? I'd better be on my best behavior so as not to scare this one off...::giggles::...

Great that she's back in the East - if she remains there until Siwon's enlistment, that bodes well for our couple. I wonder if she'll be able to sneak off quietly to Korea, and I'm torn about it; on the one hand, I wish them privacy, but on the other hand, if we don't hear of any meet-ups, we'll have precious little to sustain us. And like liddi, I don't put much stock into rumors of alleged sightings, either; as if Nosy Parkers who are asked not to leak photos would bother adhering to that request!

As for Liu Wen's team - yes, all of you kindly disperse back to your hometowns, please. I mean, I appreciate their taking care of her, but if she's by herself, that increases the likelihood of her spending some quality, one-on-one time with loverboy.

• Like 1

Guest deepblue_1

Ooh, looks like we have our new bibidep! Thrilling, ain't it? I'd better be on my best behavior so as not to scare this one off...::giggles::...

Great that she's back in the East - if she remains there until Siwon's enlistment, that bodes well for our couple. I wonder if she'll be able to sneak off quietly to Korea, and I'm torn about it; on the one hand, I wish them privacy, but on the other hand, if we don't hear of any meet-ups, we'll have precious little to sustain us. And like liddi, I don't put much stock into rumors of alleged sightings, either; as if Nosy Parkers who are asked not to leak photos would bother adhering to that request!

As for Liu Wen's team - yes, all of you kindly disperse back to your hometowns, please. I mean, I appreciate their taking care of her, but if she's by herself, that increases the likelihood of her spending some quality, one-on-one time with loverboy.

Uh, no idea who bibidep is, nor if it's good/bad to be the new bibidep, but I'll be sure to check out this thread backward.

Nowadays, details of her flight schedules have been leaked online, so it's quite hard to say, but if she wants to sneak off quietly she should still be able to do so, if fans are co-operative that is.

(Heh, lol, many at mun+won are pinning their hopes on LiuWen going to Seoul, but mun+won has stepped forth to say that LW is not in Korea. It's already been made so clear that the Staccato event @ Beijing is coming up soon)

Edited by deepblue_1

Ah @bibidep we miss you.. she use to gather all sort of information from weibo to this thread. But have been MIA for quite a while.. 

Oh well.. i think its better for her to "sneaked off" after the drama filming is over. If she's in korea right now, siwon certainly  dont have too much time to spend  with her .. right @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv?.. 

After the drama filming over i think it would've been perfect  maybe for them to take a lil vacation together before siwon enlistment date...  although there is not enough evidence yet. I believe  80 % that t hey are going to be in a serious  relationship,  20% i give to the possibility  of all this hints are wrong and they aren't  an item.. argghh! But that just sound impossible for me..

So please do inform us often in this thread @deepblue_1 we appreciate it much .. thanks 

• Like 3

@deepblue_1 During her time on the thread, bibidep has this incredible knack for finding all kinds of information on WonWen, even articles, and posting them here. But definitely, do backread to get to know us a little better :P 

Actually I am surprised how often her flight schedules are leaked. Do the fans get it from her team, with Liu Wen's approval? It would certainly be disturbing otherwise, and a breach of confidence on the source's part.

Having seen the rate at which she flies from one place to another, I will still be keeping my eyes peeled for a blackout :D When is the Beijing Staccato event anyway?

• Like 2

Guest deepblue_1

Estee Lauder just uploaded a promo video "We all love a heart-shaped face" (Something along the lines of finding the correct angle isn't the most important, having a heart-shaped face is, as well as having a firm chin)

http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTM1NTU0MDY2OA==/v.swf

This was filmed in late July/ early Aug in Shanghai. I was around the area when she was filming on the streets, but the temperature then was 46 degC, thought it was best to not disrupt her work (actually I just didn't want to leave the air-conditioned place, it was too scorching hot!!!!!!!:phew:)

@deepblue_1 During her time on the thread, bibidep has this incredible knack for finding all kinds of information on WonWen, even articles, and posting them here. But definitely, do backread to get to know us a little better :P 

Actually I am surprised how often her flight schedules are leaked. Do the fans get it from her team, with Liu Wen's approval? It would certainly be disturbing otherwise, and a breach of confidence on the source's part.

Having seen the rate at which she flies from one place to another, I will still be keeping my eyes peeled for a blackout :D When is the Beijing Staccato event anyway?

Ah I see...

Her flight schedules were sold on weibo, along with other artistes', and we have suspected the source to be an airport staff. Some fans have already called up the Aviation Authority to lodge complaints, but to no avail.

There is no confirmed date for Staccato yet, will check it out and update here. However, a Staccato staff did comment under one of LW's posts stating "see you soon at the event in Oct".

Guest deepblue_1

b083fe9562de178077ca2a.jpg

New photo from www.chinadaily.com.cn

Titled: Star Tracks in October, page 4.

Chinese model Liu Wen bursts out laughing as she walks to her hotel in Paris, France on Oct 2.

Oh well.. i think its better for her to "sneaked off" after the drama filming is over. If she's in korea right now, siwon certainly  dont have too much time to spend  with her .. right @allnaturalcrunchtime_stv?.. 

As usual, we're of one mind, juzagurl. ;) I definitely never expected her to be in Korea right now, but closer to the enlistment date (which is when, exactly?). When does Siwon finish filming, anyway...we'll have to keep our eyes peeled then. If we receive clear-cut evidence that they never met up in the time window from the end of filming until the enlistment and Liu Wen is still in Asia at that time, I'd have my doubts about the relationship.

And deepblue_1, it's good to be the new bibidep in that you have and will continue (hint, hint) to provide us with marvelous new goodies like that EL video...my goodness, if I continue seeing stuff like that, I just may turn lezzie! :P However, if you begin to babble not only incoherently but irritatingly, I'll have to go into full-on beeyotch mode, so consider yourself warned. :P :lol: So please don't turn...plus you're in Shanghai...we can't lose such a well-placed source!  

• Like 2

Guest deepblue_1

And deepblue_1, it's good to be the new bibidep in that you have and will continue (hint, hint) to provide us with marvelous new goodies like that EL video...my goodness, if I continue seeing stuff like that, I just may turn lezzie! :P However, if you begin to babble not only incoherently but irritatingly, I'll have to go into full-on beeyotch mode, so consider yourself warned. :P :lol: So please don't turn...plus you're in Shanghai...we can't lose such a well-placed source!  

Kays, will try my best, albeit slowly.

If any of you drop by mun+won @ weibo and see me (平凡的blurfish), feel free to say hi!

Siwon's enlistment date has been confirmed to be on 19th Nov. The last episode is scheduled to air on 5th Nov and filming usually ends on the same day or 1 day earlier. If the ratings excel, there's a possibility that the production team might even consider extending by a few episodes, this is based on the previous successful dramas. 

PS. Someone teach me how to remove the empty quote please.

Edited by deepblue_1

I dont think we could expect any sighting from these two on or before the date of enlistment if they really want to keep things in private. Cameras in korea are all over the place everytime a celebrity is enlisting. And any female celebrity insight will result in a 'dating scandal' best example of that would be of Yunho and UEE.

• Like 1

Should there be any HM activities prior to SW's enlistment and the release of the HM CNY promotion? Would that be one of the reasons they filmed it in such a rush and so early this year?

Of course more than anything I hope they will catch up in private but I wouldn't want to miss any chance seeing them next to one another before the commencement of the 2 years hiatus 

Edited by moonee

Guest deepblue_1

Should there be any HM activities prior to SW's enlistment and the release of the HM CNY promotion? Would that be one of the reasons they filmed it in such a rush and so early this year?

Of course more than anything I hope they will catch up in private but I wouldn't want to miss any chance seeing them next to one another before the commencement of the 2 years hiatus 

The plan for H&M CNY had already been laid down 5 months ago, however, nobody knows if ShiLiu was the only couple they had in mind, or just one out of the few to pick from (I think it's the latter). Filming for H&M CNY 2015 took place in Nov, so yea, maybe they brought forward the photoshoot due to Siwon's enlistment in Nov. As for HM activities before the enlistment, again, no idea.

You know, Siwon might be away from the screen for 2 years, but he still has days off from the army! Can't remember clearly but it's around 4 days every 2 months or something. His work hours are pretty much like an office job's, so he'll actually have more time to eat and rest (and go online:phew:) as compared to the typical idol's schedule.

Edited by deepblue_1

Guest deepblue_1

https://youtu.be/i5IsX6Wuxdw

SiWon being Siwon, then being Shin Hyuk. then back to Siwon again. Kinda fascinating to watch :)

Indeed. I gotta say I'm not too big a fan of Kim Shin Hyuk's current personality, too childish for my liking. He seems to have a story so maybe it's a psychological defense mechanism. Can't wait for them to be MOST-icized.