|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Yes,  that felt strangely awkward

I'd be the first to pick up on this, and my impression is the exact opposite. They look so familiar with one another, and now I know why Liu Wen has been looking so full of sunshine ever since the show ended, as it's clear who is steering the course of this relationship. :lol:

That's it ladies, she's got him wrapped around her little finger; to me, he comes across as being totally besotted! :P

Thank you!!! I was about to ask you specifically for your opinion since you are the "objective" one LOL

• Like 1

Regardless, how does a H&M Chinese New Year commercial weigh against Milan Fashion Week, if it is strictly on a professional level? 

@liddi: The Chinese market is relatively huge- that's why so many countries and foreign brands are trying to enter the Chinese market. Also, there's a certain perception in China that foreign brands even chocolate such as ferrero rocher, Lindt chocolate or Kinder Surprise is seen as a luxury item in China. That being said, I'm not belittling Milan as Milan is one of the top fashion capitals in the world and according to an article I've read yesterday, it stated that there are uprising young designers in Milan as well as Milan is currently hosting Expo Milan (a world expo event) as well.

• Like 2

Regardless, how does a H&M Chinese New Year commercial weigh against Milan Fashion Week, if it is strictly on a professional level? 

@liddi: The Chinese market is relatively huge- that's why so many countries and foreign brands are trying to enter the Chinese market. Also, there's a certain perception in China that foreign brands even chocolate such as ferrero rocher, Lindt chocolate or Kinder Surprise is seen as a luxury item in China. That being said, I'm not belittling Milan as Milan is one of the top fashion capitals in the world and according to an article I've read yesterday, it stated that there are uprising young designers in Milan as well as Milan is currently hosting Expo Milan (a world expo event) as well.

More like an H&M ad campaign probably pays a hell of a lot more than walking shows no matter how big the brand is

• Like 1

@twistbow I understand the brand trying to break into the Chinese market. I just question Liu Wen's choice to forego Milan for this, if it were really for professional reasons, which some people in Weibo and IG were insistent about ;) Just as a matter of perspective, mun+won highlighted that last year, actress Zhou Xun and her husband Archie Kao were the faces of H&M 2015 Chinese New Year commercial.

• Like 6

More like an H&M ad campaign probably pays a hell of a lot more than walking shows no matter how big the brand is

That and why now, it is for 2016 Chinese New Year, they can wait until the fashion week is over, Siwon is filming, he is not going anywhere...does it have something to do the "moon festival" being really important? 

• Like 2

Thank you!!! I was about to ask you specifically for your opinion since you are the "objective" one LOL

That I am! :lol: Seriously, though, no official statement is needed - IMO, one would have to be blind not to see that they clearly aren't just friends from that video.

Look at Liu Wen, she seems to be indulging him, LOL...Siwon just looks very into her, that's all I can say. And did he really say "I am Liu Wen's ten dollars"? Darlings, that's as forthright as anyone can get!

You mentioned someone spreading a rumor that Liu Wen wants to go low-key and with Siwon it's the opposite? We should put more stock into what that person has to say from now on, because that was the first thought which crossed my mind as I was watching the video, and I would've been thinking that even if I hadn't heard of such a rumor.

Like liddi, I'm a very happy shipper right now, as well we should all be.

• Like 6

Thanks for clarifying @liddi (:
And well at this point, we don't know if she is missing the whole week or just the first few days. And she could be like Miranda Kerr who attended a show but didn't walk the runaway and did a quick appearance on the centre stage. And
Dolce & Gabbana, one of the brands Liu Wen had worked with before, is happening later near the end of Milan Fashion Week, if I remember correctly.

• Like 4

Guest mywebfoot

Youtube version for people who couldn't watch it on the other website

The link was found on siwonliuwen's Instagram

P.S: I keep hitting the replay button T_____T too cute too cute 

ME TOO ME TOO I CANNOT SWITCH OFF LE CAPS THEY ARE TOO WONDERFUL SIDE BY SIDE!!!! ARGH S*P*A*Z*Z*

EDIT: OMG their chemistry is through the roof. SiWon was totally having a tiny smirk when she said "Long time no see". I can tell he's totally thinking of all the times they've seen each other. And a tiny non-committal nod after. LIES. :D

Edited by mywebfoot

Oh my goodness, what a lovely picture! :wub: I'd always hoped they'd do a fashion campaign together ever since I got on the shipper bandwagon, and now it's really happening!

Siwon should seriously lose the beard, though; he doesn't pull it off very well, IMO.

I think it's likely that Liu Wen was the impetus for this H&M thing, and just like we'd expect, she's being very classy and low-key by sort of announcing the relationship in this quiet, indirect way.

• Like 6

The HM behind the scenes video of them IMMEDIATELY reminded me of their WGM greeting video! 

It's the same sweet, beautiful Liu Wen and charming Siwon Choi - their personalities in the videos have not changed, my friends. Siwon's body language still shows how protective he is of her. In the H&M video, it's pretty obvious how Siwon is holding back his outbursts of love he has for her. Pshhhh, haven't seen each other for a long time... mMmmhHmMmm, we believe you two :P. Mask time, face time and kiss time - maybe not in person but most definitely virtually! Both videos still show how hilarious Siwon tries to be, while Liu Wen remains professional and always express how grateful they are for in this case, the brand they're collaborating with, etc. She's definitely the one who can show the poker face and ability to remain cool in front of the camera much better than $10! They're so adorable. There are several times when it looks like Siwon had to hold himself back from staring at Liu Wen in the H&M video!

Today has been an awesome day.

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 8

Guest Connie633

I watched the promo on Weibo first--it was not playing smoothly (surprised it played), and for some reason it really did feel awkward. But when I watched the YouTube link, my impression changed. It could be the constant stop and go from the earlier version that altered the viewing experience. Anyway, happy to see them doing this campaign together. Siwon is a lucky guy indeed--Ella cover and now this H&M ad. Of course Liu Wen benefitted a lot from this too--I didn't realize how popular she's become until I started reading Mun +Won weibo...