|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest Tinkerjoy

Lol... One of delululu friends thinks that siwon and lw is using IG more than weibo.. And look lw tends to tailored her posts accordingly if it's weibo or IG...

My friend also mentioned  that siwon has been using iPhone 6 ( not his android) ever since our lady is back in nyc.. ( maybe for FaceTime) .. Lol...coincidence ..maybe.. Now our lady is using iPhone 6 instead of 6plus too 

Edited by Tinkerjoy

Ooh, thanks for those, Kculturefun. When was the Wendi M. pic taken? Is it recent? I always figured she and LW are pally because they're frequently pictured together at various events, but with Wendi's hand on Liu Wen's tummy like that, perhaps their bond is even stronger than I thought. I know Wendi M. gets a lot of flak because of how she supposedly conducts her personal life, but she's obviously a brilliant woman who's accomplished in her own right. Liu Wen strikes me as being quite 'soft' and rudderless at times; she could learn a lot from Wendi M. in those regards.

And if Wendi M. has really been trying to set her up with eligible men, Liu Wen would be a fool not to take her up on those offers. Wendi M. must know a lot of fascinating and successful people who aren't all as decrepit as Rupert M.; I imagine they'd be a lot more stimulating than a member of a boy band. It's unfortunate that LW is probably a good little Chinese girl who has rather juvenile tastes; basically, the total opposite from Wendi M. in those regards.

The picture was taken at a party on 14th... Like I said "setting up" is all hearsay from fans, so take it with a grain of salt... that said. I heard Wendy set up Ziyi Zhang with Vivo - a very rich man... they even got engaged but broke it off some time later... Ziyi is now engaged to be married to a big rock star from China.   One thing is clear, LW and Ziyi are very different.. 

I am not sure LW is rudderless though...it was said that LW refused to interview with a HK newspaper today because they said something unflattering about her in the past... she declined the interview through her manager (kind of like Tom Brady decides he is not going to do interviews with ESPN this season...) 

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 2

Guest Tinkerjoy

hi, did everyone watch the SJ Magic mv? Don't certain segment remind you of LFIL, as if it was lifted straight out from LFIF? lol .. 

Edited by Tinkerjoy

Guest Tinkerjoy

Lol... I wonder why?!?! Coincidence? Riding on siwon/lw popularity to sell album (nay, I don't think so)? SJ brothers teasing siwon? SJ brothers helping him woo LW? let's not think too much.. Omg.. But I can't help myself ..

1.choosing kanjin

2. Basketball siwon miss

3. Basketball court dragging of Henry 

4. Pretty gal keeping changing outfit

5.dimpled gal ( ?) can anyone see the dimples? I can't make it out on my phone 

6. The outfit of the gal at the basket court matches the color of Lw's outfit on the day of concert

lol lol lol.. And why choose sept 16? Note 16.. Lol.. I think the date is really a coincidence, but the scenes.... Hm.. Maybe we are delululu -ing 

Edited by Tinkerjoy

Lol... I wonder why?!?! Coincidence? Riding on siwon/lw popularity to sell album (nay, I don't think so)? SJ brothers teasing siwon? SJ brothers helping him woo LW? let's not think too much.. Omg.. But I can't help myself ..

1.choosing kanjin

2. Basketball siwon miss

3. Basketball court dragging of Henry 

4. Pretty gal keeping changing outfit

5.dimpled gal ( ?) can anyone see the dimples? I can't make it out on my phone 

6. The outfit of the gal at the basket court matches the color of Lw's outfit on the day of concert

lol lol lol.. And why choose sept 16? Note 16.. Lol.. I think the date is really a coincidence, but the scenes.... Hm.. Maybe we are delululu -ing 

Honestly only 1. reminds me of LFIL LOL, it is just too funny.... anyway, I heard the album was going to drop a bit later but they moved it up... but SJ fans on the page can probably chime in.  So there are a lot of coincidences...  how much say does an artist have in the date of releasing an album, probably very little..

• Like 1

@Tinkerjoy Don't think the girl has dimples... and the one they dragged around the court was Donghae. However, I did think Siwon missing the hoop, and them kneelng in front of the girl and her choosing Kangin was very reminiscent of LFIL :D But yes... more associations than I had initially expected with the video, including the release date, which is certainly fun to fuel the delulu :w00t::P 

Meanwhile, Miss Liu is training to be the 5th ninja turtle? LiuWenella? :D 

Edited by liddi
LiuWenella
  • Like 2

Guest Tinkerjoy

The ninja turtle.. Lol.. Reminds me of the Incredible Hulk IG post she made .. And who do we know like green?

jokes aside, seriously, while the coincidences are too many to be coincidences, it's still a teamwork, so we shouldn't focus on siwon too much... 

But i I am interested to find out who choreograph the scenes though.. And siwon must have been constantly teased .. Lol..

http://t.cn/RyfyZGH, so great mind think alike..lol... Tencent online which followed lw to Tory bruch show yesterday has already made a interview with Siwon's latest mv song as the background.. Lotfl 

Edited by Tinkerjoy

Guest Tinkerjoy

Since it's a long interview talking about fashion, I will summarize the noteworthy parts

1. When lw was shown a pair of shoes, she asked is this too boyish? U know a lot of people say i have to be sexy lady.. A lot of people (may I ask who?)

2. When asked which actor she wants to work with, she said,it's best to be unanswered, so that it remains a beautiful mystery.

3. When asked if she prefer a demanding/dominneering or gentle man, the interview didn't reveal her answer or if she chooses not to answer in the first place, instead,  scenes from LFIL and with subs that say oppa can play both role... Lol.. 

Title of the interview was, liwen expressed her preference for a domineering yet gentle handsome man...lol 

Edited by Tinkerjoy

It won't surprise me if her days as a catwalk model will soon be over as she seems to be predictably transitioning into a more behind-the-scenes, entertainment-oriented role. This is good - if you've been many years in the business and still have to walk in most shows, that is a bit sad. And if that is Siwon's song playing in the background of the interview, Gawd, I'm reminded of why I'm loathe to check out SJ's music.

So, people are now linking the greenness of the Incredible Hulk and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to Siwon's predilection for wearing a green T-shirt, eh? LOL, how sad...all these females romantically aquiver, struggling to find connections where there really are none. I think that says a lot more about them than it does about Siwon or Liu Wen. Maybe they envision themselves in Liu Wen's place hence the support for her, so of course they're desperately hoping that it'll work out between themselves and Prince Charming? :lol:

And I've just been to Liu Wen's Weibo - are they now making Oreos with her face on them?! :blink:

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv - I agree with you on this point - I think a good number of female fans (especially the younger ones), not all, subconsciously envision themselves in LW’s shoes, and desperately want the romance to work out… Some of their comments were just pathetic…I feel embarrassed just reading them…worse yet, they keep sending the pathetic messages to Siwon himself.

They don’t realize that LW is a force on her own and a great catch…she is an A-lister, who mingles with industry influencers.  Money and luxury goods are hardly appealing to her, but they are to some of the fans. 

Anyway, I still ship the couple because I think they genuinely like each other… and they seem to have so much in common, yet complement each other…

I don’t see how the ninja picture links to Siwon…

But something interesting per fans – Siwon promoted his new drama in Chinese on Weibo – the message is very short, 16 Chinese characters to be exact. With his level of Chinese, he could have written a slightly longer, more decent sentence.

They were also saying there were 16 Oreo cookies… some of the fans called themselves “insane” J

• Like 2

Ooh, looking fit and mature at Anna Sui - I generally don't like darker lip colours on Liu because they tend to make her look too severe, but it works here. I really wish she'd walked for Diane von Furstenberg as I loved their looks this time around, and Liu would've rocked that youthful, retro-chic vibe. Givenchy and Anna Sui so far - let's hope there's more high-end shows to come.

Maybe Liu should go into designing if she's got an eye for it - I notice numerous Asians have done supremely well in this field. Vera Wang, Jason Wu, Alexander Wang, Anna Sui...these are some of the most prestigious names in fashion right now.

ETA: I don't think this has been posted yet - Liu in a BTS shot for J. Crew:

RhTX3zDu.jpg

• Like 3

A note about Liu Wen and Tory Burch - these two must like each other for not only is Tory featured in Wen's latest IG update, but Tory has posted two separate shots of Wen at her most recent collection on the brand's IG account. Maybe she's just being smart, because anytime Wen is tagged or featured on the IG accounts of brands or people she's worked with, those posts attract a disproportionate amount of likes and comments as compared to their other posts. Go, Liu Wen fans! :lol:

As testament to Tory's appreciation of Wen's fine form, Wen has also worked for the brand over the years:

Here's Wen radiating a healthy sensuality from 2013...

...all the way to 2015.

This is also brand-new from A Fashion and is an absolute must-see for fans of Wen's fashion work. It showcases rare catwalk appearances from many years ago when Wen first burst onto the scene, and it demonstrates her marvelous versatility and how her beauty has changed over time:

• Like 6

Liu Wen's latest Weibo post:

从彼岸祖国飞到扭一扭腰的礼物~看到饼干上的自己,赶脚很…很…亲切!但是肚子也是好饿啊!是不是大家也想来一块有自己的饼干呢?[熊猫][甜馨得瑟][萌]
"Presents from my homeland, all the way to New York [she used a play on words "twist the waist" which sounds similar to New York]~Seeing myself on the biscuit feels very... very... warm! However, my tummy is also very hungry! Does everyone also wish to have their own biscuit?"

4c56dd36gw1ew4kt73x2vj214t1ilqo6.jpg4c56dd36gw1ew4ktohu3zj21w02iokjm.jpg

• Like 5