|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

An interesting interview with Eddie Peng 彭于晏, Siwon's co-star in To The Fore, which was released today:
http://v.qq.com/cover/9/9jxm22nbns8qpxl.html

What I find interesting is that he is very careful when talking about the relationship between Siwon and Liu Wen. Am frustrated that the inteviewer interrupted him before he could say more, which I think, would have shed more light to what he was trying to tenderfoot around.

I: Do you know that he recently was conducting a relationship on a show?
EP: Yes, I know. I did watch. It was a reality show right?
I: Yes.
EP: No wonder he is ignoring me these days.

From this reply, can one safely assume that Eddie wasn't being ignored before LFIL? :P  

EDIT: That's such a cute vid of Eddie, Director, Keenie and Siwon. Thanks, @twistbow.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 5

Guest mywebfoot

Anyone else with me in wanting to strangle Eddie and Shawn from interrupting at such a crucial moment? No? *gbgbgngngngng* 

You know what they say about the way to a man's heart, @liddi ;)  And the boy named it the best meal he has had. Poor Mama Choi. :sweatingbullets:

Anyone else with me in wanting to strangle Eddie and Shawn from interrupting at such a crucial moment? No? *gbgbgngngngng* 

Awwww they are too cute to strangle though, @mywebfoot. Maybe just kiss them into submission and admission of juicy details? :P

• Like 5

Guest mywebfoot

I married. No can do. 

If you, or any other forum member are not, I nominate you! For the difficult challenge of smooching them into silence! attack!!!!! For the sake of WonWen shippers everywhere!!!!!

Edited by mywebfoot

Me no can do either. :P

But I certainly wouldn't go around nominating anyone else to be doing it. You've a big heart, my dear @mywebfoot :lol:  I'm just going to wait patiently for news and not sic no suckers on any poor unsuspecting lookers. ;)

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 3

I married. No can do. 

If you, or any other forum member are not, I nominate you! For the difficult challenge of smooching them into silence! attack!!!!!

It's actually easier to clobber the staff that keeps stopping the question from being answered, rather than smooching those two... though I would imagine the smooching is far more preferable :P No matter. Can someone corner these guys at their next stop and get the answer on record?!?! 

• Like 3

Guest mywebfoot

ROFL 

ok the choice is violence or love. Choose love, as they always say, but if they do it again, I say HIT THEM WITH WHAT WE've Got!!!! Argh so close. Won willing to answer but aaaarrgghh. The angst is real!

Guest mywebfoot

@liddi @silvergrey but we have at least 3 more stops on the promo schedule right? Hehehe and one of them is in Singapore.... *rubs hands together and thinks of ways to kidnap a horse* 

Edited by mywebfoot

@liddi @silvergrey but we have at least 3 more stops on the promo schedule right? Hehehe and one of them is in Singapore.... *rubs hands together and thinks of ways to kidnap a horse* 

LOL! Yes yes! Perhaps you can lure him with a trail of bowls of longevity noodles?

Just read up on the full article on mun+won Weibo which describes how those two jokers teased Siwon when he was asked about Liu Wen. Apparently, Eddie Peng (with interjections from Shawn Dou) was given leeway to talk in length about his outlook on dating during his student days, and what he would do to try and win the girl's heart. When Eddie threw the same question to Siwon, and even with Shawn translating the question by his side, Siwon raised his eyebrows and avoided the question with his classic "I don't understand".

So given this, and Siwon's obvious willingness to talk about Liu Wen, the staff's adamant blocking of the question feels more like unwillingness to let WonWen mania upstage their promotional activities, rather than any ban on talk about their personal lives. Arghhh!

• Like 5

Guest mywebfoot

@liddi well I can't afford a trail of Piaget bracelets so the noodles will have to do!

siWon and his selective hearing :P is too cute. So how come Eddie Peng can talk women but he can't?!? Theory is ok but practice is not? Cheh. 

*prepares large troughs of noodles, persimmons, fruit salad and ten dollar notes*

@liddi well I can't afford a trail of Piaget bracelets so the noodles will have to do!

siWon and his selective hearing :P is too cute. So how come Eddie Peng can talk women but he can't?!? Theory is ok but practice is not? Cheh. 

*prepares large troughs of noodles, persimmons, fruit salad and ten dollar notes*

No no... pomegranates! Not persimmons! The horse won't bite otherwise! You could also add $16 dollar plants as bait.

Eddie can talk about women because they are all in the past, whereas Siwon's is in the here and now, and of great public interest? Imagine if the headline says "Siwon declares his love for Liu Wen" instead of anything regarding the movie. The production will be gnashing their teeth over it.

Edited by liddi
  • Like 4

Guest LWangel

I have being a silent reader in this forum since it April and had being reading all the comments and information posted.  Since I do not know how to read Chinese but thanks to liddi that I know the latest news on shilui couple.  Everyday early the morning I will come to this forum and only leave when I go to bed.  Even though the show has ended, beside missing the shilui couple I also will miss all of you and if more than a day I did not read any post from bibidep, all natural and the others, I will wonder and worry whether you has left this forum.  This is my very 1st time to comments in any forum. I purpose open and sign in to thanks all of you for being so generous and kind to do the research on Shilui Couple for us.  My English is not good  and may have lots of grammar mistake. 

I am a Chinese even though do not know how to read Chinese  but understand and can speak cantonese and mandarin well. Have being watching drama and movies starting from Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and lately Korean drama and reality show.  Always follow up the news and gossips of  those celebrity for at least 40 years and will like to share my views.  When I watch Liu Wen in the show I immediately fall in love with her for her  humble and strong personality with a very strong moral value being not dating which I believe  not because no guy chasing or interested in her but she has no found someone she loves which is not easy especially alone as in NY . 

I like Liu Wen because she is exactly like one of  china famous top actress Liu Shi Shi and if you happen to watch her drama and movies and search youtube then you will know what I means. All her male co-star comments she is very kind and nice to people and crews. A same person before and after she is popular. Siwon's friend Eddie co-star with her in one of a drama and falsely accuse him as a 3rd party which of course is not true.   All fans ship her with her  co--actor Wu Qi Long in a famous Bu Bu Xing Xin because everyone can feel they have chemistry and both are very nice and kind people and derserve to have one another as a life partner. They are known as Longshi Couple, last year announce their relationship and married beginning of this year.  Both Liu Shi Shi and Liu Wen  have a very sweets beautiful look but a boyish/tomboy character.   Hope Liu Wen not only have her personality but also the love luck falling in a right person who will treasure and take good care of her. 

Sorry to said that I know Super Junior and all the Kpop but never has a good impression on them.  Why the fans is so fanatic and  this has being already discuss in this forum before.  I feel so attached to Liu Wen to the extend I feel so worry and concern.  Initially I thought Siwon wlll be different from the others Kpop but lately this 2 days I feel he is still chain down by the  Kpop Cultural.  They are not only facing long distant relationship but also the pressure  in Kpop and will he be able to be brave and courage enough to overcome and hold on Liu Wen.  His bandmate Sugmin is so soft but he has the courage and brave enough to fight for his love one and face whatever consequence.  Siwon is in much better conditions than Sungmin because of his family business and his career in China too.  There is nothing he should be afraid and worry of.

He mentioned he do not like to hide if he has a girl-friend and he put her 1st.   If you know Chinese Women from Mainland, they are very brave and strong  especially those traditional type. To them love and family is very important no matter how successful and famous  they are,  if they found their love one, they are not afraid to declare and you can see all those famous chinesse actress in China. They get their fan blessing.  So many top A class actors and actress get married and no problems at all and their career are not affected at all.  In the Sept Vogue Issue those actress have either married or have boy friend  but their career not affected at all.

Siwon repeatedly said he is a good guy and I believe so. Jacky Chan and Andy Lau is a good guy too who happen to be Siwon's idiol  and  they hide their loved one for decade but that time more than 20 years ago China and Hong Kong fans were not mature.  Hahaha......  I like Siwon  the ways he treat Liu Wen in the show and also during the SJ recent concert in Seoul,  he arrange for his manager to take care of Liu Wen. I believe they are real and sometimes hope Siwon is not a Korean but a Chinese Actor.  Finally I thanks all of you being so kind to share your comments and update us with all the latest news.,   

The most important person I wants to thanks is Liddi for translating for us and the forum cannot do without you.   Lately I enjoy reading comments and information from Silvergrey, mywebfoot, twistbow, rocky, TA308 and many more.  I cannot type  so well so I believe this will be my 1st and last post just to let all of you know I appreciate and feel thankful for all of you and I believe many others silent readers feel the same.

Edited by LWangel

Guest TA380

@mywebfoot @silvergrey I'm a proponent for violence, especially when we can't get to hear the answer from the horse's (pun not intended, or is it? :D ) mouth. But whatever the method, just stop these two clowns from interrupting, and gag the annoying staff already!

If I am not wrong, looks like he will be in Singapore alone without Eddie. Maybe the reporter will ask him and there will be no interruption? :D:D:D:D:D

If I am not wrong, looks like he will be in Singapore alone without Eddie. Maybe the reporter will ask him and there will be no interruption? :D:D:D:D:D

That's great news! One obstacle down. But we still need to silence the staff :D

• Like 2

That's great news! One obstacle down. But we still need to silence the staff :D

@mywebfoot can bring her mafia with her ;)   Use both the carrot AND stick approach :lol: 

• Like 3

Hi @lwangel_stv, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. You've done perfectly fine with your post ;) 

Well, I like LongShi a lot too and hoped for a good ending (because like you pointed out, they had such great chemistry on and off set), which did come after at least a couple of years after they had collaborated on Bu Bu Jing Xin :) They went underground after that drama, even though they went on to headline two other dramas before their relationship was confirmed almost at the completion of the third. I didn't follow them closely like I am this couple and I have great feels for ShiLiu couple. If we have the same faith in ShiLiu couple, then hopefully in time they will have the same happily ever after.

Ultimately, the strength of any relationship depends on what each individual is willing to commit to it. They both look like determined people so let's see how they weather the waves and storms.

• Like 4