|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

Siwon's sister liked Liu Wen last picture that she posted saying last picture in Cannes on May 23, 2015.  I wonder why the sister didn't like any other picture of her in Cannes but only the last one and the last one is not pretty like all the other one.

CFrrvWFUgAAoAWE.jpg

Credit to TSWW

Guest bibidep

Very strange that both Siwon and Liu Wen so quiet in all their social networks.  Especially Siwon, already 2 days he didn't post anything, and the last picture he posted look very suspicious, he took it on the way to go somewhere at night.  Liu Wen last picture that she posted was the sun set or sunrise and the title caption said ""Bye Cannes"" with the airplane icon.  May be they on the private date or went somewhere to film for the show.  Usually Liu Wen is the one I can noticed the most when she had something going on, she never post anything.  Below are their last pictures on all their sites.

Siwon picture

11355223_883898835010560_2054963224_n.jp

This is Liu Wen picture

11084994_977234382298205_1037156059_n.jp

Credit to Siwon and Liu Wen instagram

Guest bibidep

Look what Liu Wen posted in her Weibo last few hours.  Oh my the dumplings hahaha, in episode 4 they made xiu cao or dumpling too right??  Here are the captions:  刘小强的备用电池:甜品      妥妥下肚,备觉踏实@迷死任

4c56dd36jw1esfkoje9l9j21jm2bftoi.jpg

4c56dd36jw1esfamh76r7j22io1w07v5.jpg

@TA380 Thank you for sharing the montage! My favourite has to be the comment that says:

Out of everyone who saw this happy footage, the happiest has to be the team in charge of subtitles because in the next half of the program, the only statement he said repeatedly is "She is my girlfriend". :lol:

Bravo!!!! ​Good for the translators!!!!!!!!!!! =)

• Like 1

Hi everyone.  Just want to join you all in spazzing this couple.  I have been a fan of the WGM series and this is the 2nd time that I am able to follow the Chinese version.  I was never a fan of Siwon and it's my first time to have ever heard of Liu wen's name but since the first time I came across with the 1st episode I can't seem to get enough of this two and I'd say I am becoming a fan of theirs :) I am currently watching the livestream, thank you so much @bibidep for the link :) and is waiting for Siwon and Liu Wen's part to show.  Hope to be back here to spazz with you all on their tonight's episode :)

Guest bibidep

Hi everyone.  Just want to join you all in spazzing this couple.  I have been a fan of the WGM series and this is the 2nd time that I am able to follow the Chinese version.  I was never a fan of Siwon and it's my first time to have ever heard of Liu wen's name but since the first time I came across with the 1st episode I can't seem to get enough of this two and I'd say I am becoming a fan of theirs :) I am currently watching the livestream, thank you so much @bibidep for the link :) and is waiting for Siwon and Liu Wen's part to show. 

Welcome to the WonWen thread.   Also welcome all other new members too.   Come to join us more often, share any good or bad news if you come across.  I can't wait for their part.   

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Oh no Siwon and Liu Wen part will be last.  The other two couple segments much longer than WonWen........ahhhhhhh not fair.

Guest bibidep

Ahhh she went to the bakery to bake cookies and cake for him......she look very pretty on this episode.   Woman in love I guess.

Guest bibidep

Wow she used the cherry flowers on the top of the cake and they remember when they had a date in Korea and the cookies with the letter C and L too.    He cried hahah.

Guest txrk

Short recap of 150524 of Siwon and Liu Wen ep

- She went to bake a cake and some cookies for him. She used sakura petals as it is a reminder of their first date.

-She bake cookies with C and L which is Choi and Liu.

-She went to the press conference and hide herself

- He is suspicious as he saw the crew and the crew did not mentioned anything

-His manager then informed him that Liu Wen could be at the press conference that where he started looking for her.

-She knew that he found her and was wondering whether she should stand or continue to hide.

-Then she decided to stand up and welcome his hug.

-He introduced her to his fans and ask how is she? The fans agreed that they are okay together. Siwon did the fan service and told the fans that he is off to a date with Liu Wen.

- At the back room, he mentioned that whenever his mum visited his dad office, his dad will definitely spare out some time for his mum. So that why he is finding time for Liu Wen.

-At the room, Liu Wen brought out the cake and Siwon disbelieve that she made as the cake looked so professional. She explained about the sakura. As for why there are 12 sakura petals, it represents the 12 months. Then she brought out the cookies and Siwon managed to guess the meaning of the cookies. Then when she brought out the Tiffany box. He said that it is ring and Liu Wen said nope. At the back room, he said that if it is ring, he will reject as he believe that it should be a guy responsibility to prepare the ring. He says when he is touched, he will be lost for words.

-Liu Wen mentions that this couple bracelets will be a part of memories.

-Later they are at the red carpet event for his movie, Siwon goes around introducing Liu Wen as his friend.

-During the red carpet, Liu Wen mentions that although there are a lot of good looking guys, Siwon is the most handsome.

-Siwon mentions that this is the first time he is walking a red carpet with a female and moreover with a girlfriend.

------

Preview of next week

-Liu Wen is in Korea and Siwon is preparing a meal for her and she is worried whether he is cooking correctly.

Guest TA380

http://zongyi.letv.com/izt/wmxab/index.html

It's uploaded. Look for the wordings [6期] 石榴夫妇合集

Anyone notice the editing is weird? While Siwon is eating the cake, the tiffany box is next to him at around 12: 54 when Liu asked Siwon not to eat too much. Then later, it showed LiuWen taking out the box. Also when Liu said she had another present for him and he asked whether it is a kiss, the bracelet was already on his hand.

Edited by TA380

Short recap of 150524 of Siwon and Liu Wen ep

- She went to bake a cake and some cookies for him. She used sakura petals as it is a reminder of their first date.

-She bake cookies with C and L which is Choi and Liu.

-She went to the press conference and hide herself

- He is suspicious as he saw the crew and the crew did not mentioned anything

-His manager then informed him that Liu Wen could be at the press conference that where he started looking for her.

-She knew that he found her and was wondering whether she should stand or continue to hide.

-Then she decided to stand up and welcome his hug.

-He introduced her to his fans and ask how is she? The fans agreed that they are okay together. Siwon did the fan service and told the fans that he is off to a date with Liu Wen.

- At the back room, he mentioned that whenever his mum visited his dad office, his dad will definitely spare out some time for his mum. So that why he is finding time for Liu Wen.

-At the room, Liu Wen brought out the cake and Siwon disbelieve that she made as the cake looked so professional. She explained about the sakura. As for why there are 12 sakura petals, it represents the 12 months. Then she brought out the cookies and Siwon managed to guess the meaning of the cookies. Then when she brought out the Tiffany box. He said that it is ring and Liu Wen said nope. At the back room, he said that if it is ring, he will reject as he believe that it should be a guy responsibility to prepare the ring. He says when he is touched, he will be lost for words.

-Liu Wen mentions that this couple bracelets will be a part of memories.

-Later they are at the red carpet event for his movie, Siwon goes around introducing Liu Wen as his friend.

-During the red carpet, Liu Wen mentions that although there are a lot of good looking guys, Siwon is the most handsome.

-Siwon mentions that this is the first time he is walking a red carpet with a female and moreover with a girlfriend.

------

Preview of next week

-Liu Wen is in Korea and Siwon is preparing a meal for her and she is worried whether he is cooking correctly.

​THANK U !!!  for the translation - you're the best

Guest Monaflawor558866

Hi everyone I'm so touched by liu wen almost crying. She's so sweeeeeeeet and pure girl . Oh siwon he is crying but trying hard to hold it but it's so obvious his eyes are tearing. :rolleyes: