|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

​why this gif dont work?

​You need to click to the bottom right corner where it had the words """Insert other media"""  and click the insert image from URL in it in the box make sure you take off 400x22 out.

​You need to click to the bottom right corner where it had the words """Insert other media"""  and click the insert image from URL in it in the box make sure you take off 400x22 out.

​thanks. i will try it again later.

I like liu wen's style. I think she and siwon make perfect match.

I will forward some information about wenwon from baidu tieba,weibo and tianya after.

since I have not reviewed all posts on this topic, so i might put some info already existed,u can ignore them.

and my english is not good, so i will try my best.

I miss this thread. Had been sick for a long time so could only lurk but just had to spazz for the latest episode. I like that liu wen is stepping out of her comfort zone for siwon. glad they had that convo. Thanks for the subs. @bibidep...thanks for keeping us wonwen shippers in the loop and holding the fort for our thread even if we don't always post. Your updates are a godsend. But what do you think siwon ig message is with need more space and time with the dark alley and one street light mean. I tot he was the one rushing liu wen for a more positive response and liu wen posted a photo of the sky with one skylight and her announcement to got Europe and Cannes. Would siwon attend too? Wow. This two the feels are so real. But I think liu wen might need to be a Christian or at least learn about Christ. His previous girlfriend was also a deep Christian like him..if I am not mistaken it is Stella Kim and ex trainee with SM entertainment. She is pretty too.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

I like liu wen's style. I think she and siwon make perfect match.

I will forward some information about wenwon from baidu tieba,weibo and tianya after.

since I have not reviewed all posts on this topic, so i might put some info already existed,u can ignore them.

and my english is not good, so i will try my best.

Keep post what ever you have in here, we need more info from them.   Of course they are perfect couple.  If they can't make it together, either of them can find the other half the same, very rare in the whole Asia hahah. 

I miss this thread. Had been sick for a long time so could only lurk but just had to spazz for the latest episode. I like that liu wen is stepping out of her comfort zone for siwon. glad they had that convo. Thanks for the subs. @bibidep...thanks for keeping us wonwen shippers in the loop and holding the fort for our thread even if we don't always post. Your updates are a godsend. But what do you think siwon ig message is with need more space and time with the dark alley and one street light mean. I tot he was the one rushing liu wen for a more positive response and liu wen posted a photo of the sky with one skylight and her announcement to got Europe and Cannes. Would siwon attend too? Wow. This two the feels are so real. But I think liu wen might need to be a Christian or at least learn about Christ. His previous girlfriend was also a deep Christian like him..if I am not mistaken it is Stella Kim and ex trainee with SM entertainment. She is pretty too.

​As I said before, I think it's a bit delusional to think that everything these two post on social media has something to do with the other, either secretly or otherwise. They're busy people with all sorts of things going on in their lives, so we should bear that in mind when we put on our tinfoil hats.

And I doubt Liu Wen is Christian, but she is a traditional Chinese girl, and a lot of traditional Chinese (or East Asian) values are very much in line with Christian principles. I'll give you an example: I'm Christian, and I don't know too many supposedly 'Christian' girls who are or were virgins before marriage (and a Christian is supposed to be one up until his or her wedding night). There's also dutifulness, humility, filial piety, industriousness...all values that are very Chinese and very Christian, and one just can't help but be almost a 100% sure that Liu Wen exhibits all of those qualities in abundance. So, Liu Wen not being Christian may not be as big a barrier as we'd think, and that can eventually be worked on anyway - I won't be surprised if Siwon has already started, as we got hints of it on the show: he told her he is a Christian when they were in the car together, and there was also that unaired bit at the hotpot restaurant when he 'read' her and opined that she is not entirely happy in her life (in my experience, that sort of statement is always a prelude to a Christian taking baby steps to convert a non-believer). Siwon may even regard it as a challenge to convert Liu Wen as deeply Christian people are supposed to 'save' everyone that they can.

And if this Stella Kim really is Siwon's ex, I find it highly amusing that she has now started following Liu Wen's Instagram account. Not the typical behavior of exes, am I right? :P

here below is pic from weibo of "荔枝道具哥",staff of "we are in love" show.

17804719320150519152911080_640.jpg?80x80siwon and Liu wen had dinner with siwon's father in korea. Liu wen looks very elegant in dark green dress.siwon look like a little bit nervous....

Guest bibidep

Hahah I went to bed already but can't sleep came back to check this thread out.  I don't think they will attend the Cannes together.   The message which he said he need space and time I don't think it has anything to do with Liu Wen.   After he posted that message he came back later saw Liu Wen posted 2 of her message related to the episode 5 and he reposted all 2 to his Weibo.  One of the message she said. ""I am serious in every matter, even more so for relationships. Can you feel it?""  Can you imagine Liu Wen wrote that on her message and he brought that back to his and reposted it there.   If nothing going on with them why he's doing that??   What the reason for??  She and his sister also went to his Instagram liked the picture of him posted that he need space and time.  Don't tell me the sister and Liu Wen only came at the same time by coincidence, I don't believe that.   Now Liu Wen not only contact with Siwon but also with his sister too.  Who know what their relationship are, may be just good friend or may be more.  Just about an hour ago, Siwon update his Weibo with a picture look like a bull or a horse with one eye and 2 minutes later Liu Wen update her Weibo a picture of her with one eye and bite her lip hahah.   I don't believe they just post so close by coincidence too.  Hihihi he just change his phone to iPhone 6 today.   Same like Liu Wen....easy to FaceTime hahah.

about if Liu Wen is a Christian I don't know, I had tried to check a lot of place but no luck.   She did say that if she find a man she love she will change for him, to stay by his side when he need her the most, and Siwon said the same and he did last week when Liu Wen got sick, he took her to the hospital and stay with her until she went to sleep.    Siwon is the type when he fallen for some one he will never give up because he don't want to regret later on.  I think he did fall for Liu Wen so any thing can happen.  Very funny. Yesterday he and Leutek his suju member left a message for his Instagram and he replied with  """""impossible is nothing"""""  is this one read nothing is impossible hahah.  See, may be Leutek mean about impossible that he's dating Liu Wen for real now, and he answered him that nothing is impossible.   I think he used the impossible is nothing from one of the movie phrase.   Any how I know he had another girlfriend from other country too, and that lady also a devout Christian but I don't know why he was not with her any more.  

Sometimes we have to believe everything happen for a reason and have to be at the right time.   May be he had couple girls before but the time is not right and not allow him to make a commitment yet, now may be a good time for him to think about his future family and it happen the girl is Liu Wen and she is super nice and well known, cute and her eyes is the number one killer for Siwon then come with her smile.   Siwon can't resist those two things from her.   In episode 5 near the end, Siwon said thank you the program because they introduce for him a fantastic girlfriend hahah.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

here below is pic from weibo of "荔枝道具哥",staff of "we are in love" show.

17804719320150519152911080_640.jpg?80x80siwon and Liu wen had dinner with siwon's father in korea. Liu wen looks very elegant in dark green dress.siwon look like a little bit nervous....

Can you give us the link to the website where you got the picture from so we can go there and get for you??  Thank you.

Very interesting piece on Liu Wen:

Someone needs to forward this to Siwon; if he had seen it, he would have known not to eat Liu Wen's noodles or ask her to dance! :D

What a revealing comment she makes near the end, though; does it spell hope for the Pomegranate Couple?

And although she looks naturally lovely even with minimal to no make-up, her style (as in here) can sometimes be a little too tomboyish; Siwon is right in trying to stamp that out of her! :P I guess the longer you go without a boyfriend, the more tomboyish you become! ;)

• Like 1