• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jisoo alongside with Oh Jung Sae and Park Ji Young (all from Prain TPC) confirmed role in short film to celebrate 10th anniversary of SBS Radio Power FM Cultwo Show. No description and time slot yet.

Cfvou9oUUAABziU.jpg

if you are wondering what is Cultwo show..this is radio show from sbs..Jisoo already guested in this show when he and Suho-Heechan promoted Glory Day..the video from that show also I already posted in here..

Jisoo's newest interview with newsen

CfuZSgeUEAALP9P.jpg

https://t.co/RvsHY3oU4R

Jisoo's new article by NewsAde

Cf_G-XqUAAA90CE.jpg

Cf_G_7rW4AMCmwz.jpg

Spoiler

Cf_HAMWUAAA9wl5.jpg

Cf_HjFEUIAAOHVm.jpg

Cf_HmqRUIAAp6M-.jpg

Cf_HqdgW8AA8Zj1.jpg

cr 1boon.kakao.com/newsade/jisoo

Jisoo's pretty hand <3 <3 <3

Cf_HYceXEAEaTD4.jpg

and look how Jisoo was touched by Joohyuk's "surprise" LOL

Cf-3bSwW4AA9Ylz.jpg

Love their bromance <3

Cf-3bj6WIAACzZU.jpg

Cf-3azLWsAQF8-N.jpg

cr MBC

This is so cute..one of Jisoo's korean fanaccount tweeted about this (mim_330, translated by pipitsuardi)

Jisoo's history:

1. Learn from hyung

Cf_QK65WsAEAszX.jpg

2. Practice during vacation

Cf_QK6zUYAAeMhj.jpg

3. Show the result to the master

Cf_QK_BW4AAJeDR.jpg

cr

https://twitter.com/mim___330/status/720523353891741696

[bnt interview] ‘One Way Trip’ Ji Soo, Toward His Glory Youth

47n6vuraxpi2i3auypkkjk8qteafke7d.jpg
[by Lee Lin, translated by Bae Jung Yun] This is not the first time for Ji Soo to draw the story of youth. Ji Soo, who showed the image of a rough youth from the drama ‘Angry Mom’, ‘Cheer Up!’ and the recent drama ‘Page Turner’, played a role of a 20-year-old righteous rebel Yong Bi from the movie ‘One Way Trip’.

Recently, He, who bntnews met at a café in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, had sharp, but genuine eyes. ‘Glory Day’ is about four 20-year-old friends involving in a ridiculous event during the trip. He took the role of Yong Bi, who stands on the axis of the incident among four friends stuck in a dilemma of reality and friendship.

The movie was pre-released in The 20th Busan International Film Festival ‘Today of Korean Movie - Panorama’ and met audiences before its premiere. From that day until the day of the press preview, he, who watched the movie for three to four times, started to talk with the trembling mind.

“When I watched the movie for the first time, I cried. But, I gradually became more subjective and level-headed in watching the movie. So, now I could see a deficiency from myself. I had a lot of conversation with director by thinking that I could have done well on my acting and did my acting was my best effort. But I brought cheer to myself by thinking that the reason why I was able to see the deficiency is because I arrayed myself in my best clothes."

e7pc6lut7hxd90ea6zbibs9qmr997ubb.jpg
The movie is his first commercial movie as a main role. Therefore, he had pressure and thrill on himself. He, who thought he has a deficiency, made Yong Bi with co-actors and director in a calm and orderly way.

“I was filming the drama ‘Angry Mom’. On the preparation period, I occasionally went to the office and talked about the reasons and flows of every action from each scene and also had some advice. While filming the movie, director rather just believed me. When I ask ‘Is this correct’, he gave me courage by saying, ‘Yes, it is. You are a Yong Bi’. Therefore, I was like, ‘I am a Yong Bi. This might be correct. I should just do whatever I feel like to do’. And then, director only told me the part he doesn’t think is right. I think we had good communication with each other.”

The movie, which had four months of casting period, not only the specific image, but also characters’ symbolic image was correnponded and build the perfect casting line-up. Along with Ji Soo, EXO Suho, rising actor Ryu Jun Yeol and rising star Kim Hee Chan starred in the movie and their faces representing youth of 2016 increased audiences’ expectation.

“We knew each other before. We all met before because of Byun Yo Han. It was amazing to act all together. We had no problem get along with each other. Therefore, every moment of filming was fun. Filming the scene before the incident happens, I felt like building up good memories by melting into the scene. It was our world.”

guz06v48awwmykdtkbz1c6ydmhua73wc.jpg
The story of actors from the same age group and youth suits well with him and it thrilled his heart in every moment. Moreover, he traveled to Los Angeles with Suho and build up his own meaningful memories. “The world was too large. There are so many things to experience and I want to do that as soon as possible.” He carefully and slowly talked about his own story like taking out the memory puzzles written in his diary.

“I always thought tones of development and youth movie like ’The Basketball Diaries’ and ‘Mommy’ were cool. I continuously did the role of a rebel. Now I want to show a new image of myself. I like the movie has remarkable manly side. I would like to act genius characters like from ‘Catch Me If You Can’ and ‘Total Eclipse’. Isn’t it cool?”

ugnbfhl3ksn1pzfbf8ghwvqcic7eko56.jpg
He would never do anything carelessly. He repetitively worried until he wears clothes of Yong Bi and made the role with his own style. In addition, he always worries about not only the side of his acting, but also to become a good person. And therefore, shouldn’t his future to be more glory.

“I want to become a believable actor. There are two meanings for that, an actor with good acting skill and an actor has broad spectrum, who is able to act as any kind of role. If you see Leonardo DiCaprio, even though you know him well, you can only see him as his role from his film. Also, I want to become a good person. I always think about ‘What is a good person’ and it is really hard. However, if I become a good person, it will have a big influence on me to become a good actor. If I could do that, I think happy and good people will be next to me and my life will be happier. (laughed)” (photo by bntnews DB)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=30121

Jisoo IG update 20160415

trans: the weather is nice

and he was wearing "uniform" in his new short film..curious..curious..what the role is it..

21 hours ago, jongski said:

Just waiting for SBS Doctors.June 20  Watching for acting skills of Ji Soo and sunbae KRW. :):wub:

you forget his new short film and Glory Day..btw EXO/Suho fans will subs Glory Day..so let's we wait until they release it

News bites: April 16, 2016

by sassychef | April 16, 2016 | 38 Comments
bites_ysy1.jpg
Ji-soo’s career is on fire! He didn’t waste any time jumping back in front of the camera after wrapping up his recent three-episode drama, Page Turner. This time, he comes back to cement his rising star status by starring in a movie with Oh Jung-se (Vampire Detective), titled Cultwo Show — the movie is in celebration of the popular radio show Cultwo Show’s 10-year anniversary. [Xports News]

Repeat. Repost. Reshare. Rewatching AM now.

Awww. Go Bok Dong will always be special and fav.

Ji Soo was the unknown but become the breakout star <3

Love how he looks here. Tall. Shy. Boyish. Clean cut <3

I miss the look.. that Bok Dong look <3

CEaAFKSUUAAV-66.jpg

Checked in this cutie!

Glad there is this forum for international fans of his! Even more happier that we have 3 more projects of his to be waiting for. 

Aigooo...his career is really on fire. I believe we will be seeing Caltwo The Movie first because its anniversary in May 1st if not wrong.

Cant wait for him to finish all these and go to Europe with Joohyuk or friends. 

He seems like a laid back person on Celebrity Bromance and also..clumsy that Joohyuk had to look out for him :)

Anyways nice meeting you guys here!

On 19/4/2016 at 6:41 AM, MyNameIsM said:

Checked in this cutie!

Glad there is this forum for international fans of his! Even more happier that we have 3 more projects of his to be waiting for. 

Aigooo...his career is really on fire. I believe we will be seeing Caltwo The Movie first because its anniversary in May 1st if not wrong.

Cant wait for him to finish all these and go to Europe with Joohyuk or friends. 

He seems like a laid back person on Celebrity Bromance and also..clumsy that Joohyuk had to look out for him :)

Anyways nice meeting you guys here!

hello!! welcome to Jisoo thread :)

oh thank you for the info about Cultwo Show anniversary..so we will see his short film soon!! yeayy!!

but too bad, I read in one article that the short film will only have 10 minutes duration..

Jisoo IG update 23042016

trans: on the street

what are you doing Jisoo-yaa?? LOL

Jisoo (and Suho-Kim Hee Chan) for vogue korea

Jisoo's thank you speech at maxmovie rising star awards

more Jisoo at maxmovie awards

Spoiler

Finally I found Jisoo's cut in Love frequency 37.2 (Jisoo's drama before Angry Mom)

Jisoo for Chris Christy

Spoiler

Guest adikkeluangman

Soompi Awards 2015 Drama Winners: Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Joon, Ji Soo, Lee Won Geun, Eunji & More

Check out Ji Soo speech for winning 'Second Lead Syndrome' for 'Sassy Go Go' in Soompi Awards 2015!

Archived