• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@KSHxKYJ Awww, Ji Soo cute! as you said charming and innocent! Reminds us of Bok Dong! Thanks, sissy! Hope you have your vacation you can visit the thread more often oh and Page Turner thread. Same goes for @fleurofjasmine and @StaRix

Here we go. Ji Soo in photo shoot with er, Ahn Jae Hyun?? Sorry I dunno who he is

005ToIkcgw1f0l2yqr7c0j30hs0d3myb.jpg

Cr: kimjisso weibo

23 hours ago, jongski said:

@KSHxKYJ Awww, Ji Soo cute! as you said charming and innocent! Reminds us of Bok Dong! Thanks, sissy! Hope you have your vacation you can visit the thread more often oh and Page Turner thread. Same goes for @fleurofjasmine and @StaRix

Here we go. Ji Soo in photo shoot with er, Ahn Jae Hyun?? Sorry I dunno who he is

Cr: kimjisso weibo

yes sissy, he really reminds us of Bok Dongie! :heart::blush: You're welcome sissy but I'm also thankful for you 'coz you visit here more often & post some new updates here :) & oh, good news! I have no class tomorrow 'til friday so I think I can visit more often now..heheh! & yeah, for @fleurofjasmine & @StaRix, missing you both! :kiss_wink:

& that pic, I don't think it's Anh Jae Hyun..& I can't recognize that guy tho..maybe some model actor or KPOP idol or dunno xD the important is, we can totally see & recognize Ji Soo there :D

Ji Soo updated his IG :blush: He's w/ Six Flying Dragons' casts!

12543306_1533532733642670_1633955895_n.j

10706965_1034897536572731_820357526_n.jp

12407257_1039983099358236_760811354_n.jp

Is he just visiting them or maybe he'll be cameo-ing in SFD?? That would be great! But I didn't watch SFD tho 'coz I don't like long episodes much :D only from 20 to 24 eps drama shows I can dare to watch tho..heheh!

Aww OMO! Ji Soo!!!! my one and only fav! with his BFF!! BYH!:wub:

7 hours ago, KSHxKYJ said:

Ji Soo updated his IG :blush: He's w/ Six Flying Dragons' casts!

Is he just visiting them or maybe he'll be cameo-ing in SFD?? That would be great! But I didn't watch SFD tho 'coz I don't like long episodes much :D only from 20 to 24 eps drama shows I can dare to watch tho..heheh!

Ji Soo!! with his real life BFF BYUN YO HAN!:wub:. He missed the BFF :D . He's probably just visiting.

Then Ji Soo with Yoo Ah In? omg.. they're twins! Ha ha :wub:

Thank you, Sissy! @KSHxKYJ

And finally GLORY DAY! MARCH 2016! We've been waiting for this since last year of July! Ha ha :) love the photos. Ji Soo. I'll see brilliant acting again!

Edit..

Here's Ji Soo with NJH. Aww that smile of Ji Soo. Love!

005ToIkcgw1f0nk1qo94kj30by0i8dhn.jpg

9 minutes ago, jongski said:

Aww OMO! Ji Soo!!!! my one and only fav! with his BFF!! BYH!:wub:

Ji Soo!! with his real life BFF BYUN YO HAN!:wub:. He missed the BFF :D . He's probably just visiting.

Then Ji Soo with Yoo Ah In? omg.. they're twins! Ha ha :wub:

Thank you, Sissy!

yeah, he really missed his BFF :D

that highlighted words, we think the same sissy! hahahah! :joy: In that pic, it's like Yoo Ah In is the maknae & Ji Soo is his hyung..lol :joy:

Your welcome sissy ;) & sissy, the glory day!! So excited!! Can't wait!! :kiss_wink:

Source

The handsome cast of the highly anticipated film, "Glory Day," welcomed the Lunar New Year of the Monkey in a short video released on February 4.

The powerhouse cast of EXO's Suho, Ryun Jun Yeol, Ji Soo and Kim Hee Chan provide introductions along with a warm message of encouragement for potential moviegoers. 

"Glory Day," which is also referred to by the title "One Way Trip," premiered at the 2015 Busan International Film Festival, but has yet to screen in Korean theaters. In addition to the promo segment, the production also released a new poster for the film, teasing a March 2016 release. 

'Glory Day' released its official poster featuring EXO's Suho, Ryu Jun Yeol, Ji Soo, and Kim Hee Chan .
yt video cr;eyesonryu

Archived