[ Movie 2016] Train to Busan 부산행 NEW BLOCKBUSTER

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Heropage-980x560_56.jpg

For Busan / Busan Bound  (literal title)

Revised romanization: Busanhaeng

Hangul: 부산행

Director: Yeon Sang Ho

Synopsis

Sok-woo and his daughter Soo-ahn are boarding the KTX, a fast train that shall bring them from Seoul to Busan. But during their journey, the train is overrun by zombies which kill several of the train staff and other passengers.While the KTX is shooting towards Busan, the passengers have to fight for their naked lives against the zombies .

CAST

Gong Yoo as Seok-woo
Kim Su-an as Su-an
Jung Yu-mi as Seong-kyeong
Ma Dong-seok as Sang-hwa
Choi Woo-shik as Young-guk
Ahn So-hee as Jin-hee
Kim Eui-sung as Yong-suk
Choi Gwi-hwa as Homeless
Jung Suk-yong as Captain of KTX
Ye Soo-jung as In-gil
Park Myung-sin as Jong-gil
Jang Hyuk-jin as Ki-chul
Kim Chang-hwan as Kim Jin-mo
Shim Eun-kyung as runaway girl
Kim Yool-ho as Suit-man2

PRODUCTION 
Genre:Foreign, Mystery & Thriller, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Run Time:118 mins
Theatrical Date:Jul 22, 2016
Original Language: Korean
Subtitle: English
Distributor:  New Entertainment World

Official Website: Korea | USA

BOX OFFICE

“Train To Busan” Is The First Korean Film Of 2016 To Break This Audience Record

The movie was released on July 20 and has been a box office hit ever since. It is the first Korean movie of 2016 to overcome the 10 million viewers mark. The previous record for highest box office this year was held by “A Violent Prosecutor” (about 9.7 million viewers).

“Train to Busan” Climbs To 15th Place In Korean Box Office History

On August 13, the Korean Film Council revealed that on the day before, 81,419 viewers watched 1,494 screenings of “Train to Busan” in 521 theaters, beating out “Avengers: Age of Ultron” and entering the top 15 box office hits of Korean national history.

Train to Busan becomes first Korean movie to gross $1 million in Singapore.

부산행

REVIEWS

REVIEW: 'Train To Busan' is the best zombie film in years

Train to Busan Movie Review & Film Summary (2016) | Roger Ebert

Train to Busan (Bu-san-haeng) (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rulesDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or SoompiTV) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Gong Yoo’s ‘Busan’ to crank in early next year
Actor Gong Yoo’s new film “Busan” will crank in the film recording early next year, his star label Soop confirmed on Tuesday.
Set to launch by the end of 2015, its filming will kick off shortly after Gong wraps up shooting for the rom-com and melo-mix film “A Man And A Woman” with top actress Jun Do-yeon. 
In the film Busan, the Korean heartthrob will play the lead character Seok-woo, who leaves the town to meet his wife in another city. Not long before he and his little son get on the KTX express train, they are attacked by a horde of blood-thirsty zombies. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141104

Other than Gong, the rest of the lead casts have not been disclosed. 
Busan has seized the attention of many critics and movie lovers since July, when its movie director Yeon Sang-ho announced that he will make the latest work of his zombie thriller series in a live-action format this time. 
Yeon has gained fast popularity after producing some of the country’s top social realist animation films, including “The King of Pigs (2011)” and “The Fake (2013).” 
http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411041342333429656_2
-----Choi Woo Shik in Talks to Star Alongside Sohee in New Disaster Film
Actor Choi Woo Shik has received an offer to star in the upcoming film “To Busan.”
According to his agency JYP Entertainment, he is currently in talks to join the movie directed by Yeon Sang Ho. If he decides to accept the offer, he will be playing a baseball player who gets on a train headed to Busan.
choi-woo-sik.jpg

It was reported yesterday that former Wonder Girls member Sohee is also in talks to join the star-studded cast, while Gong Yoo, Ma Dong Suk, and Jung Yoo Mi have already been confirmed for the film.
“To Busan” is a disaster movie about the events that take place after a dangerous virus starts to spread on a train headed to Busan, turning everyone infected into zombies.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/24/choi-woo-shik-in-talks-to-star-alongside-sohee-in-new-disaster-film/
-----Gong Yoo, Jung Yoo Mi, Sohee, Choi Woo Sik and More Confirmed for New Film
The new film, Busan Bound (translated) has confirmed its impressive lineup. 
Busan Bound is a blockbuster film about the chaos that happens inside a KTX train on its way to Busan as a strange virus begins to spread in Korea.
After being acknowledged for his acting skills and box-office records for Silenced and the Suspect, Gong Yoo has been cast to lead Busan Bound as the character Seok Woo. He is a fund manager that moves the stock market as well as a single father raising a daughter. 
Ma Dong Seok and Jung Yoo Mi will appear as a couple, who somehow find themselves in the middle of the disaster. Ma Dong Seok will play Sang Hwa, who shows strong friendship and fatherly love inside the chaotic KTX train. Jung Yoo Mi will act as Sung Kyung, who is determined to stay put next to her caring husband. 
90786002.jpg

Choi Woo Sik will play Young Guk, a staff of a baseball team, while Sohee will act as Jin Hee, a high school student and a loyal supporter of the baseball team.
Child actress Kim Soo Ahn, who has worked with many directors in the movie industry, will act as Gong Yoo′s daughter. 
With so many diverse and talented actors joining the cast, anticipation for Busan Bound is rising. 
Regarding the movie′s cast, director Yeon Sang Ho stated, "Due to the interest and passion that the participating actors have shown towards the project, I believe it will be a production with rich quality." 

Spoiler

90786004.jpg

"This movie is a large-scale project that begins with the animation Seoul Station and ends with Busan Bound. I want to express my respect to all the staff and actors who have joined this project." 
The production staff members that will be joining in this project are also catching attention as they have participated in very successful movies, such as Roaring Currents, The Lawyer, Masquerade, Hwayi, The New World, and Ode to My Father. 
The movie will begin filming in mid-April.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90786/gong-yoo-jung-yoo-mi-sohee-choi-woo-sik-and-more-confirmed-for-new-film

Guest adikkeluangman

Temporary poster for this movie. CCJuisYW4AA9DmE.jpg
http://movie.daum.net/moviedetail/moviedetailCastCrew.do?movieId=87215&t__nil_CastCrew=tabName

Guest adikkeluangman

The cast and crew meet up for the first time yesterday. Posted on director Yeon Sang Ho twitter.
150415 디오 부산행!!! 고사!! CCnxp6MVAAAWQ-X.jpg
Gong Yoo, Ma Dong Seok, Choi Woo Shik, Ahn So Hee, Kim Soo Ahn and Kim Eui Sung were there. I don't see Jung Yu Mi
150415 일점 김수안 배우CCn5HENUkAA49XV.jpg
Family picture; Gong Yoo, Kim Soo Ahn and Ma Dong Seok

Guest marikolah

Thanks for creating this thread. I seriously can't wait to watch this movie! Zombies and three actors I like dearly...heck yeah!!

Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Gong Yoo Makes Surprise Appearance on “Running Man”
While countless stars have appeared on “Running Man” as guests, some just pop up by coincidence, like actors Gong Yoo, Ma Dong Suk, and Jung Yoo Mi.
On the episode of SBS’s “Running Man” aired on April 19, Gong Yoo, Ma Dong Suk, and Jung Yoo Mi make a surprise appearance during their filming for the movie “To Busan.”
While the “Running Man” crew solve missions as usual, they spot the actors by total coincidence. Surprisingly delighted at the unexpected meeting, they greet each other fondly. Gong Yoo explains that they are in the middle of filming a movie.
CC8tPXPUkAAAb49.jpg

Soon afterwards, Ji Suk Jin asks Ma Dong Suk, “Please visit ‘Running Man’ one day and squash Kim Jong Gook.”
When Yoo Jae Suk references Gong Yoo’s previous movie “Secret Reunion” when joking that the two are part of a secret union, the actor laughs while saying, “You can just walk out of here and leave.”
Meanwhile, on this epsidoe of “Running Man,” Jang Soo Won, Gang Gyun Sung, Son Ho Joon, Hong Jong Hyun, and Yoo Byung Jae appear as guests to explore hot and trendy locations.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/19/actor-gong-yoo-makes-surprise-appearance-on-running-man/

Guest adikkeluangman

Usually Running Man episode will be aired two weeks after they filming it. So it must be April 6 that when both production meet each other. Because Running Man filming day is Monday.
Maybe the movie team actually in a meeting or something with the main cast since no Choi Woo Shik and Sohee. Everyone meet formally last week as pictures shared by the director.
Another two pictures.
Couple shot of CWS-SHCCn7JBdUMAAPW2D.jpg

Representative shot. Don't know who are they. Probably the management.  Or is that actor Kim Eui Sung in the middle. CCn7QGdVAAERFF5.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

15-04-15 cinetic16 InstagramCaption : #부산행 #지옥행 #여덜번째 #VFX #연상호 #돼지의왕 #덜덜이결국.. 하게되었음..이번엔 진짜 열심히 안할꺼야나의 여덜번째 부산행.

I saw VFX been tagged. This must be something related with visual effect.

Guest adikkeluangman

15-04-18 wonhoonkim Instagram (movie crew)Caption : 막차 확인헌팅 04.18끝까지 누구도 다치지 않길.#부산행

막차 확인헌팅 04.18 끝까지 누구도 다치지 않길. #부산행

A photo posted by Wonhoon Kim (@wonhoonkim) on Apr 18, 2015 at 6:28am PDT

Staff hunting for filming location in Gwangyang, a city in South Jeolla Province. Looks like it an abandoned tunnel.
Actor Kim Chang Wan been casting in this movie. He in drama School 2013 and doing lot of movies as supporting cast. Not sure what he gonna be in this movie.20150421_1429594370_89661100_1.jpg
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=694636
According to director tweet, the movie start filming on 26 April. All the best.

오늘 <부산행> 크랭크 인. 밥 먹고 얼른 영화 찍으러 출근하자.

— 연상호 (@ani035) April 26, 2015

CB-oRCuUAAAXcro.jpg

Movie: For Busan / Busan Bound  (literal title)
Revised romanization: Busanhaeng
Hangul: 부산행
Director: Yeon Sang Ho
Writer:
Producer:
Cinematographer:
Crank In :
Crank Up : 
Production:
Distributor:
Release Date: TBA 2015
Runtime:
Production:
Distributor: NEW
Language: Korean

SYNOPSIS:
A disastrous virus hits South Korea. Passengers on a KTX train from Seoul to Busan struggle to survive.

CAST
Gong Yoo as Seok Woo
Ma Dong Seok as Sang Hwa
Jung Yu Mi as Sung Gyeong
Choi Woo Shik as Young Gook
Ahn So Hee as Jin Hee
Kim Soo Ahn as Soo An (Seok Woo's daughter)
Kim Eui Sung as Yong Seok

VIDEO

OST

NOTES

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!
Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 
Don't quote images.
01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or SoompiTV) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Exclusive Interview With Choi Woo Shik of 'Fool's Love'!

While filming for the hotly anticipated movie 'Bound for Busan," co-star Choi Woo Shik found time to catch up with us and answer some of our questions.

- What excites you these days?
"Lately, I've been really into rock climbing. I'm on the slender side, so I think that's why I find it easier."

- Do you have plans for the summer? If you have, this is a chance for you to secretly reveal them...
"I think I will be in Busan a lot during the summer to shoot the movie. Since I really like Busan, it will feel just as if I was on vacation. Whether it is the climate or the food, I think it lacks nothing. See you all in Busan!"

- Aside from Korean and English, are there other languages you'd like to learn?
"If I get the chance, I would like to learn French or German. I think the accents of those languages are very charming."

- What is Choi Woo Shik's perfect date like?
"A date out on the streets, holding hands. I like active dates that involve nature, like camping, picnics, and fishing."

- Who's your ideal type of K-Pop girl group?
"A-Pink!! They're a really cute girl group."

- Have you made friends with other actors through your work?
"Definitely! So far, I've made friends with Park Seo Joon, Jung Suk Won, Choi Jae Hwan, Lee Shi Un, and many more. I tend to make friends with older guys. My trip to Southeast Asia with Seo Joon was especially fun and unforgettable."

- What's your most memorable scene from "Fool's Love"?
"My time with Geum Dong was particularly memorable. I was pretty worried because I'd never worked with babies before, but it felt healing just to be with him."

- How long did it take to get the "chick dance" right?
"Actually, that children's song was totally improvised on set, along with the dance!"

choi-woo-shik_GIF.gif

You portray Young Kuk in "Bound for Busan"—what is that character like?
"Young Kuk is a baseball player. He's a brave high school student who struggles to save people during a disaster caused by a strange virus."

- What're your future plans? What kind of roles would you like to play?
"For now I'm concentrating on the movie shoot, but I hope you'll be seeing me in a drama again soon! There isn't one particular character I'd like to play—instead, I'd like to find a role that I can play really well. I would like to show familiar acting that people don't find uncomfortable. I will continue to work hard in the future, so thank you for your continuing support!"

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions, Choi Woo Shik—we look forward to seeing "Bound for Busan"!

http://blog.viki.com/2015/05/exclusive-interview-with-choi-woo-shik.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Sohee Spotted on Set Filming New Movie

Former Wonder Girls member Sohee was spotted on the set of an upcoming movie.

A staff member from the set of Busan Bound posted a photo of Sohee surrounded by staff, writing "Sohee. Long legs, please. Proportions kya~."

32181593.jpg

Busan Bound is a film about the chaos that ensues when a strange virus begins to spread on a KTX train bound for Busan.

The film also stars Gong Yoo, Jung Yoo Mi, Ma Dong Seok and Choi Woo Sik.

Meanwhile, Sohee joined BH Entertainment in February 2014 after her contract with JYP Entertainment ended, effectively withdrawing from Wonder Girls to focus on acting.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/96632/sohee-spotted-on-set-filming-new-movie

• 8 months later...

Good news for the film! The film now entitled "Train to Busan" has officially been selected for a special Midnight Screening at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival next month!

As it is a special screening, I don't know if the director and the cast will be invited to walk the red carpet on the Croisette, but I really hope so!

Anything else? Yes! The first poster of the film is out! Hurrah! :D

Train_To_Busan.jpg

source: Noonasoverforks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Sohee, Gong Yoo, Choi Woo Sik, and more run from zombies in still cuts of 'Busan Bound'

Upcoming film 'Busan Bound' has revealed some thrilling still cuts!

choi-woo-sik_1461806943_z3.jpg

In the photos, Gong Yoo, Sohee, Choi Woo Shik, Jung Yoo Mi, and more are caught in a series of suspenseful scenes. The movie portrays the survival of these riders taking the KTX from Seoul to Busan during a sudden attack by zombies. The thriller is scheduled to premier this summer.

choi-woo-sik_1461806943_z4.jpg

Spoiler

choi-woo-sik_1461806942_z1.jpgchoi-woo-sik_1461806942_z2.jpgchoi-woo-sik_1461806944_z5.jpgchoi-woo-sik_1461806944_z6.jpgchoi-woo-sik_1461806945_z7.jpgchoi-woo-sik_1461806945_z8.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/sohee-gong-yoo-choi-woo-sik-and-more-run-from-zombies-in-still-cuts-of-busan-bound 

Archived