[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

In my opinion, so far JSW has been playing his charactor well, he can act funny, serious, sad, frastrated n etc, totally smooth transition of acting. I was moved by DC emotion in the drama. Awesome JSW!

I also find the drama is entertaining. MP fighting!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, I just stop over to say hi to everyone here! Due to my tight schedule at work and training I have to be inactive at Soompi......but still if I have the time I will stopover here again.

To all the contributors, thank you so much in sharing all your thoughts, articles, pics and videos. Masked Prosecutor and team fighting!

See you around chingus, take care and I will be back!

Guest thera142

In my opinion, so far JSW has been playing his charactor well, he can act funny, serious, sad, frastrated n etc, totally smooth transition of acting. I was moved by DC emotion in the drama. Awesome JSW!

I'm agree with you 1000% ♥

Giant,good doctor,cunning single lady, birth of a beauty, kimcheed radish cubes, special affairs team Ten 1-2 , the huntresses, days of wrath.This is all drama and movies i watched already! 

I'm agree with you 1000% ♥

Giant,good doctor,cunning single lady, birth of a beauty, kimcheed radish cubes, special affairs team Ten 1-2 , the huntresses, days of wrath.This is all drama and movies i watched already! All so

​Without any doubt he is a great n amazing actor... all his drama and movies giving impact to the audience and  he is an all rounder actor.. giving any kind of characters in the drama or movies  I'll think  think he will nailed it ..

Wow .. the preview of episode 7 .... looking at it its great ...he is sitting beside to JST and even wanted to kill him at the end .. arghhhh i cant wait ! .. ( the eng subs still unavailable for ep.5 (85%)  and ep. 6 (75%) ... hu hu what a let down .. ) :crazy::tears:

Hello all, I just stop over to say hi to everyone here! Due to my tight schedule at work and training I have to be inactive at Soompi......but still if I have the time I will stopover here again.

To all the contributors, thank you so much in sharing all your thoughts, articles, pics and videos. Masked Prosecutor and team fighting!

See you around chingus, take care and I will be back!

​Take your time @onnififi   ... you're busy with your work and training, but do drop by if you free ..  we miss you here ...:)

Guest thera142

Wow, thanks for the ep 7 preview! We need some angels to translate the preview, please...

I hope have many angles help me translate ep 5 and ep 6 , just need engsub i'm will so happy

Okay, I ain't no angel, I can't even understand Korean. But using immortal @valsava's words, I could do a scene cap for Preview of Episode 7.

(1) DC is searching through the prosecutors' file in a storage room, probably in the Seoul Central Division, away from his Seoul Southern Division. That was the job MH gave him near the end of Episode 6. It seems he found it and he was holding that red mask of his that his father took.

(2) DC and JST are having dinner with two others. From the back sides, they appeared to be HW and Ma(? the one DC beat up). JST appears to be agitated, the next angle of the same scene shows HW being very calm.

(3) DC by himself thinking about the evidences, he was angry, holding his fist tight.

(4) DC studying the evidences as he was seated at a desk (different from the previous scene as he was dressed differently). He muttered to himself several things (sorry, can't translate).

(5) JST and HW talked in open air about something, it appears HW is not please in this scene.

(6) HW mom (also DC mom) saw the crime board of her ex-husband (DC dad) in HW's room (I am guessing). She saw the crime scene photos of her ex pulled from the river (I am not even sure if she knew of that victim, she is quite sheltered from the news cycle). There are other printed material with a small photo. She muttered a couple of words to herself. She was shocked, to say the least.

(7) An extended scene showing MH by herself, very pensive, holding a large frame (of a picture? perhaps her police academy graduation certificate?). That was in her bedroom.

(8) JST is in an interrogation room and he angered MH so much that she was ready to throw a chair at him. Her detectives rushed into the room and tried to restraint her. Then JST and MH exchanged words. JST threw a file onto the table, probably saying there is not enough evidence to hold me. I am guessing MH has finally able to talk to the drunk on the street, the witness of the rape that was accused of the crime later. I am guessing because I cannot think of another reason to pull JST in for questioning. MH is angry because the victim of that case was her late-mother.

(9) There was a chasing scene in a parking garage (some still photos existed before the preview), JST is alone without his henchmen. The mask man was giving chase. Outside of the parking garage, in a secluded area, JST and DC had a fight and DC was able to pin JST onto the ground. About 30 meters away MH was holding a gun, pointed at the masked man's head. This is after the interrogation scene because MH was in a white top with black pants; during the interrogation, MH had a black top with a pair of white pants (she looks great).

Sorry, that is all I am capable of. But you can tell I am really into this drama (without apologies).

Okay, I ain't no angel, I can't even understand Korean. But using immortal @valsava's words, I could do a scene cap for Preview of Episode 7.

(1) DC is searching through the prosecutors' file in a storage room, probably in the Seoul Central Division, away from his Seoul Southern Division. That was the job MH gave him near the end of Episode 6. It seems he found it and he was holding that red mask of his that his father took.

(2) DC and JST are having dinner with two others. From the back sides, they appeared to be HW and Ma(? the one DC beat up). JST appears to be agitated, the next angle of the same scene shows HW being very calm.

(3) DC by himself thinking about the evidences, he was angry, holding his fist tight.

(4) DC studying the evidences as he was seated at a desk (different from the previous scene as he was dressed differently). He muttered to himself several things (sorry, can't translate).

(5) JST and HW talked in open air about something, it appears HW is not please in this scene.

(6) HW mom (also DC mom) saw the crime board of her ex-husband (DC dad) in HW's room (I am guessing). She saw the crime scene photos of her ex pulled from the river (I am not even sure if she knew of that victim, she is quite sheltered from the news cycle). There are other printed material with a small photo. She muttered a couple of words to herself. She was shocked, to say the least.

(7) An extended scene showing MH by herself, very pensive, holding a large frame (of a picture? perhaps her police academy graduation certificate?). That was in her bedroom.

(8) JST is in an interrogation room and he angered MH so much that she was ready to throw a chair at him. Her detectives rushed into the room and tried to restraint her. Then JST and MH exchanged words. JST threw a file onto the table, probably saying there is not enough evidence to hold me. I am guessing MH has finally able to talk to the drunk on the street, the witness of the rape that was accused of the crime later. I am guessing because I cannot think of another reason to pull JST in for questioning. MH is angry because the victim of that case was her late-mother.

(9) There was a chasing scene in a parking garage (some still photos existed before the preview), JST is alone without his henchmen. The mask man was giving chase. Outside of the parking garage, in a secluded area, JST and DC had a fight and DC was able to pin JST onto the ground. About 30 meters away MH was holding a gun, pointed at the masked man's head. This is after the interrogation scene because MH was in a white top with black pants; during the interrogation, MH had a black top with a pair of white pants (she looks great).

Sorry, that is all I am capable of. But you can tell I am really into this drama (without apologies).

​(1) Not sure who is DC speaking to, but he said "You know the masked man serial killer case right? I'll be re-investigating it."

(4) I think he said he's gonna bite onto JST like a beast (to ask/interrogate)

(5) JST said 'that guy' is targeting(??) at him and HW

(6) She said, "Why this person?"

(7) I think it's the photo of MH's mum...

(9) The voice at the background (sounded like HW's dad's voice) during the carpark chase said, "But why would a prosecutor do that?" and the last voice at the last scene (is it DC or JST?) said, "I'll definitely not kill you, you punk!" or "I definitely will not die, you punk!" (depends who said it haaha)

Ahhh drama marathoned today and I'm so sleepy now so parts of the above might be wrong so let's wait for other translators to help us ;) 

Archived