[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

[NEWS via Hancinema] 'Masked Investigator' unveils teaser, Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook finally return 2015.5.8

"Masked Investigator" has unveiled its preview teaser trailer full of unique characteristics.

KBS 2TV's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Investigator", with its scheduled premiere date, May 20th, has released their preview teaser trailer, which vivaciously presents the unique characters by Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook.
Joo Sang-wook captures your attention with the unexpected twist in his appeals. The initial image of his is of a charismatic and strict prosecutor. However, when he was showing his prosecutor's ID to a cashier at a café and asks for employee discount with the big smile, it portrays prosecutor Ha Dae-cheol's funny and materialistic side.

Kim Seon-ah shows off the confident appeal as a female police officer, from the big strides to her cool pose aiming a gun. Her narration, "Just because you're tough, it doesn't mean you'll be better at catching criminals" raises the anticipation level on her performance to lead investigation appealing emotions in details.

The ending scene of the preview left a strong impression to the viewers. Joo Sang-wook's narration, "Justice is dead. It's my turn to step in" and a view from the back showing a man getting dressed up in a prosecutor's uniform and a mask also get the viewers excited about what is yet to come.

The vivacious cinematography and the cheerful music, and the acting performance by Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook, who always know how to bring the characters to life way over 100% are truly entertaining.

"Masked Investigator" will air its first episode on May 20th after the completion of "Unkind Women".

Source : www.tvj.co.kr/news/ar... (thank you!)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

Park Young Gyu really join this drama...he is everywhere this season ^_^, angry mom, hwajung..what else? ^_^

poke @claribel05 Park Young Gyu ssi again ^_^^_^, sigh..can't help remember the last time:P

after the teaser and floods of photos of them ...sigh...it's like already in a restaurant aand looking at pictures if delicious food, already order it but can only eat it in next 12 days...*drooling mode*

Wow the one standing next to JSW in his graduation photo has been a very busy man he plays in Hwang and just finishing angry mom and also another drama as now he'll be in mask prosecutor didn't he play in punch ? I think he's playing in one of the daily's no to sure but he's at it on a regular basis for the past 6 months that I know of   

Park Young Gyu really join this drama...he is everywhere this season ^_^, angry mom, hwajung..what else? ^_^

poke @claribel05 Park Young Gyu ssi again ^_^^_^, sigh..can't help remember the last time:P

after the teaser and floods of photos of them ...sigh...it's like already in a restaurant aand looking at pictures if delicious food, already order it but can only eat it in next 12 days...*drooling mode*

​I'm here sis.haha.. busy mode sometimes.PYG was reported to be one of the cast so with the other older actor after KSA and JSW's and was stated that they will be related to the main leads. So our dear KSA will have her family, too? Maybe the other older actor is her father or the other older actress her mom..haha.. You must eat a lot sis while the series is not yet aired coz in the next few days there's a buffet of pictures..haha

Everyone wake up..hahahha

Instagram post by: @tonyhong1004
May 8, 2015

☆ENGLISH TRANSLATION☆ (by: CLARIBEL)

At "Masked Prosecutor's (filming)
with Kim Sun A.
The delighted/happy Yo (Min-hee)
Haha.
-----
@tonyhong1004: ‪#‎복면검사‬ 
‪#‎김선아‬ 유쾌하게 ㅎㅎ
-----
Picture from: Actor Hong Seok- cheon (thank you!)

----------------------

Falling for innocence.....as a corrupt chairman/bussinesman....sigh hahahaha

hi alllll,,, i miss all of you, :):)

i'm not used to this new forum, and i'm became newbie again in soompi ^_^, i hope i get back my superstar, ^_^

@kyunii88 i still follow all the news, but i can't dropped daily in here, hope i can chat with all of chingu here after the drama start to air, :)

Archived