[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

DC mom something else she knows nothing can save her precious HW and want DC to save him she abandon her child and the nerve to tell him he's his brother since when if DC dad hadn't showed up he wouldn't have known about them at all and she being his mom..  I was hoping DC turned around and told her Ajjuma since when were you my mother..

And look at the coward HW trying to run DC I hope he beats the crap out of him.. MH why you stop him SMH  

Indeed @valsava  ... how can she  as a mom asking the child that you had abandon to save your precious child... she such a cruel and heartless mom .. arghhhhh she got a nerve to asked for help for the sake of her family  .. what about DC .. he needs his mom too .. I do hope DC should had just said to her to go to hell ....:angry:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, yibuhyeong first murder Um Ki-joon proven success 'thrilled'

Mask Inspection

Creative yideilri mundayoung News] 'masked test' Joo Sang-wook succeeded in revealing the sin of Um Ki-joon.

2 days night broadcast KBS2 drama "Masked inspection (screenplay and director of the Computational choejinwon) in the 14th inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook) is josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul) deprived ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon) the evidence to ganghyeonung photos taken from underwater.

Since iron is inferior vena how he struggled to regain the evidence is guilty of murder ganghyeon Ung, Jang, Ho - Sik (Lee Moon-sik) is "Criminal law will have to catch the culprit without evidence," he propose blackmail methods.

In the inferior vena iron ganghyeonung appeared before writing a masked "The evidence came away from josangtaek. Be embroidered by tomorrow morning," he said. Ganghyeonung believed the horse asked the witness whether or not a call to josangtaek josangtaek confirmed the evidence photos hurry to the office.

But at that moment it josangtaek chased behind Jang, Ho - Sik (Lee Moon-sik) has sent them to kill photographed the scene ganghyeon Ung songmanseok (Park YS) email to yuminhui bumped him down to the timbers. Iron is particularly inferior vena spent all the photos even in times jeonggeom personnel ganghyeonung is "likely to have hidden" to imjisuk (jeongaeri) he was trying to escape.

Yuminhui is only just in time for the ganghyeonung seotji home imjisuk is said that "this came hyeonung yet," yuminhui ordered a search to know that the open windows.

Ganghyeonung hurry, but he succeeded in escaping, "geonya one bakgyucheol (bakyounggyu) the instructions to kill you," IVC iron and chased him to ganghyeonung and brandished a fist. But yuminhui appeared "inferior vena iron" made to stop singing because of the inferior vena iron fist.

'Masked inspection' is the punch instinct, sly is philistine optional tests and definitions are instinct, intellect, yet passionate feelings option seriously was a detective drama pleasantly green.

[Creative Photo yideilri mundayoung reporters news@tvdaily.co.kr/ = KBS2 broadcast screenshots]
News Report news@tvdaily.co.kr mundayoung view other articles of journalists

At the dining table...

KJH asks DC if he met his dad before, DC said yes and KJH asked what did he hear from his dad. DC says he knows his dad isn't a spy. Then KJH asks where his dad is, DC says he don't know, he only knows that his dad went to China and disappeared after that. And KJH says they should get close as a family, and tells him to be close to HW. DC says he's already close to HW.

KJH says he knows DC won't feel good about him marrying his mum, in which DC replied saying no, he doesn't feel bad, because he knows his mum had a hard time and he should be thankful towards KJH instead. Then DC says he curious that why did KJH only used his own name when he did the research with his dad, so KJH said it's because he didn't want to have a spy as a partner, as that will do harm to the business.

Then DC tells HW he has something curious about him too, and asks HW if SMS really commited suicide. HW asks why is DC asking that now, DC says because he interacted with SMS a few times before, and he doesn't think that SMS is the type who will commit suicide. Then HW says what do DC even know about SMS, in which their mum said SMS knows more about them instead.

Brothers' corridor argument....

HW questions DC if he was the one who released the news about both their dads, because there's no one else who would do that other than DC, and demands to hear the truth. DC says, "What's this you're doing to your hyung? Watch your words." HW repeats what he said earlier, wanting to hear the truth from DC on whether he released the news. DC admits it's him and said, "You knew?" and said HW has something mistaken about him. DC said he didn't become a prosecutor just to be successful, he became one to catch criminals who break the law. When DC was about to leave, HW asks if DC could win him, DC says he can't win, but he'll win HW if it's justice. HW says DC is crazy. 

MH appears,tells HW that what he's having now is a fake image and not reality. She says it's still not late for him, and persuades him to turn in so that he can start his life again. HW just says, "Start from where?" and implies he doesn't want to start from ground level again, and left.

DC mom something else she knows nothing can save her precious HW and want DC to save him she abandon her child and the nerve to tell him he's his brother since when if DC dad hadn't showed up he wouldn't have known about them at all and she being his mom..  I was hoping DC turned around and told her Ajjuma since when were you my mother..

And look at the coward HW trying to run DC I hope he beats the crap out of him.. MH why you stop him SMH  

Indeed @valsava  ... how can she  as a mom asking the child that you had abandon to save your precious child... she such a cruel and heartless mom .. arghhhhh she got a nerve to asked for help for the sake of her family  .. what about DC .. he needs his mom too .. I do hope DC should had just said to her to go to hell ....:angry:

@melchai,   This is how I think DC should have responded to the many mask wearing mom. SORRY GUY'S NEED TO REMOVE DON'T EVER POST SOMETHING LIKE I HAVE 

Image result for google images of the of peace out

When Minhee went to Daecheol's office...

MH visits DC's office, saying she has something to investigate and DC asks who, MH says it's him. MH says, "Your mum is Im Ji-sook, so who's your dad? Jung Do-seong. The guy who appeared on TV yesterday, it's him right?" DC didn't reply her, so she told him to just listen to what she has to say.

MH goes on repeating the history we all already know like before his mum married KJH, she had a son, put him in orphanage, and blah blah. She also mentioned about DC's dad's intention and purpose to make him a prosecutor back then, and he had to give up on pursuing the girl he liked and studied hard to become a prosecutor (and on and on and on..). Then she finally says, after thinking a lot, she thinks DC is the masked man.

And SRN appears asking for DC to the chief office... hahaha

Wow, my heart is still beating fast from watching the raw of Episode 14. Thank you to all of you who help us understand parts of it. I do get an impression that Jang Oh-Shik is smarter than DC, without the chicken-mask man, DC would only be half as good. So now we have two "whack jobs of justice." The ending three words that MH uttered was so powerful, "Ha Da Cheul," stopping him from beating up HW some more. When MH was in DC's office, she went on a long dialog (I just saw @yagiyuki translated it for us) and DC was speechless. I am guessing she was going through the entire history of what DC has on his wall at home, MH has figured out everything. When SRN came in, not knowing what was being discussed, dragged DC out of his office cheerfully, MH was nearly in tears. For their secret meeting, MH actually put face cream on and a heavy dose of perfume to impress the Masked Man. Now that she know the Masked Man is HDC, could she devote her love to this hero? Perhaps @sueyip could finally get the kisses she wanted during the last week? This drama is daebak.

Brothers' corridor argument....

HW questions DC if he was the one who released the news about both their dads, because there's no one else who would do that other than DC, and demands to hear the truth. DC says, "What's this you're doing to your hyung? Watch your words." HW repeats what he said earlier, wanting to hear the truth from DC on whether he released the news. DC admits it's him and said, "You knew?" and said HW has something mistaken about him. DC said he didn't become a prosecutor just to be successful, he became one to catch criminals who break the law. When DC was about to leave, HW asks if DC could win him, DC says he can't win, but he'll win HW if it's justice. HW says DC is crazy. 

MH appears,tells HW that what he's having now is a fake image and not reality. She says it's still not late for him, and persuades him to turn in so that he can start his life again. HW just says, "Start from where?" and implies he doesn't want to start from ground level again, and left.

@yaqiyuki,   Thanks for the translated scenes.

Releasing that news and arresting HW will open up Pandora's box all those big wigs will abandon HW and they Dad after they was all in bed together and DC got JST and dad on video camera taping they conversation word for word.. That's right DC take your dad company back and make it a respectable they way it should have been..   

DC and Mum at the cafe...

Mum asks DC why did he do that, DC says, "You should know better." DC said his dad wanted him to take revenge, and he hated that. Because his life got messed up with something he didn't even know about (back then). Then he said his father still chose to give the revenge up for the sake of his son in the end. DC said he misunderstood his dad for what he did, and felt embarrassed about it. Then mum questions if that's the reason DC wants to take revenge on her and her family now.

DC says he now knows the reason why his dad made him a prosecutor, and that his dad's intention was not to get a revenge, but wanted them (mum & family) to be punished by the laws. DC says he thinks the same as his dad. DC's about to leave when Mum said, "But HW is your brother. So you can't do that. And, our HW won't easily fall because of you. Keep that in mind." DC's wanted to walk away again, and Mum goes, "I'm your mother, Daecheol ah!" DC turns back and said, "I'll leave now, Madame (sarcastically said)"

---

Okay done I'm dead tired now going to sleep cos I still have work tomorrow morning :( but on a brighter note it's Friday tomorrow hehehe!!! Yay to weekends cos I can laze around soompi more if I'm not going out HAHA

Archived