[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MH and the prosecutor girl are talking these two go out for a drink

DC mom shows up on his doorstep and she trying to make things

like she's a good person 

MH and SR are having a meal and drinking I guess SR trying to test

the waters to find out if MH likes DC sidekick takes they order and serves

them they trying to decide o soju or something else they both are seeing

who can handle the most..

Dc and mom she cook for him he ask her something

they talk she said she always wanted to do this for him

Dc tells her something and she playing startle now she

putting on one of her masks DC should be scared of the

food she served him..

Back to MH and SR both are feeling no pain now and they

talking about DC she tells MH that DC likes her and MH laugh and

take a drink

Sidekick and lady watching and commenting on the scene

SR and MH talking and they both drunk and everything comes 

out of SR mouth is DC MH just can't believe SR orders another bottle

DC sends mom off she turns to ask him something now she talking

putting on her masks again and thanking him for allowing her to cook

for him I guess he tells her something and she tries to play on his sympathy

he shouted something to her and said sorry

I can't believe the last 10 min I lost connection 

Mh and uncle is sitting on the couch talking 

uncle saying something to her the door bell rings

it's DC she ask what is he doing there he said just

because he tells her some and she said what and I

him hear mentioning his mom and dad and they both are talking

and I lost connection again 

Sorry guy's

JST men report to him about MH 

MH cell phone ring and somebody luring her away

by telling her they will give her some info JSt man hit the

guy that called her in the stomach and  

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, Um Ki-joon back and forth between songmanseok mischief

복면검사

24 days aired on KBS2 'mask inspection, inferior vena iron in 11th (Joo Sang-wook) was a mischief back and forth between songmanseok jigeomjang and ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon).

Iron is in charge of investigating corruption inferior vena songmanseok I'll contact the "appropriate line to songmanseok. Jigeomjang watched Emilion face prosecution, "said," This is my dream 'jeonggeom time' members. Some people say that I most admired was the Abu jigeomjang's Emilion ".

Why did the inferior vena iron bakkyeot "But its documents to songmanseok? I think it was swapped in the middle? "I planted the doubt.

Following the inferior vena iron visit the ganghyeonung "jigeomjang'm referring to the river DA. DA river been deeply involved in the paperwork, "said the horse, as opposed to saying it was staged to jigeomjang mischief.

After ganghyeonung and songmanseok showed that iron began to distrust each other, inferior vena The success of the operation.

Hanhyeri reporters hyeri @
Photo. KBS2 'mask inspection' TV screen

<Ⓒ "Ten Asian" reprint redistribution prohibited "

I couldn't finish the ending I know there was a fight and it sees that MH was the bait to lure out the mask man and JST had a gang of men to jump him now they got him in some warehouse place with JSt trying to unmask him

Why do I have a felling DC will use JST hostage to get away or MH and the police shows up..  

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun-A with just the two of password 'Heart Hand' promises
20150624001535_0.jpg

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun-A has promised a password alone.

24 days night broadcast KBS2 drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon, director of the Computational gimyongsu) took a look in the spread of yuminhui (Kim Sun-A minutes) visited inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes).

Yuminhui on the shoulders of the house was home to this day, he was overpowered inferior vena iron hand laid hija. This iron is revealed inferior vena congestion screaming.

"With this forward Nada" inferior vena iron he made a heart shape with fingers to yuminhui said, "But this hand I have or not," he made me the password alone.

The 'Mask Inspection' drama Getting the answer to What is true is defined by the Criminal Investigation yuminhui to inspect the inferior vena iron mask the bitter passion and emotion. Every can, Thursday 22:00 broadcast.
Team Team Issue Issue reporter / ent @

Why did  his  mum suddenly  coming and visits him? cooked for him ... is she up to something .. or is she trying to be good to his son as she knew that at the end she had somebody to protect her and that is her estranged son ... n i do hope Dc won't fall for his mum cunning and manipulative towards DC ....

@melchai,  Mom will do anything to save Hw butt even if it means using DC

Why did  his  mum suddenly  coming and visits him? cooked for him ... is she up to something .. or is she trying to be good to his son as she knew that at the end she had somebody to protect her and that is her estranged son ... n i do hope Dc won't fall for his mum cunning and manipulative towards DC ....

@melchai,  Mom will do anything to save Hw butt even if it means using DC

I hate her when while she's trying to save HW  his son ..  he treat the other son like a dirt ... i wish DC will not shows any sympathy towards her anymore.. think about what his  mom has done to his dad until he succumb to his death .. after they framed him ....

@valsava I think so too...maybe the police will show up...who knows...poor the masked man

We did saw tomorrow's preview .. there's a scene MH and JST in the car.. they pass by each other.. MH might be following  JST and will save DC ....hopefully .. .. hu hu  don't unmasked the masked man please .. not now for the time being ....

We want romance, we want romance, we want romance................................. Please writer nim!!!

@kenixoon,  I think our romance may start to scratch the surface tomorrow because SR has peep into her man channel about Dc so lets see will her curiosity will akwaken

@kbleon, Thanks for your help and all the stills 

@melchai.  Thanks for your stills with the scene translation   

@valsava I think so too...maybe the police will show up...who knows...poor the masked man

@yurichin,  I think MH knew she would be getting that kind of call she seem not surprised and she just left like it was nothing from the place they was supposed to meet how could JST hide those cars without them seeing them when they was on that high bridge I think she will come and rescue him 

Archived